• Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website such as:

• Forums
    • Blogs
    • Picture/Video Gallery
    • Motorcycle Clubs
    • Event Calendar
    • and many more!

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

:dot:hi there; kudos on your new purchase. I'm dreaming of tis bike oso juz needs some advise on wat form of finance shall be best applicable.

as in 40++ k with 5% interest tats way x3 more then a car loan. please advise me on this matter. thanx beforehand...:dot:

Hi ex-keroman, welcome to this thread.:cheers:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tony magdaco is organising again durian ride cmg 27th, i know andre is going wat abt u guys?

Hi adril, it's been a long time since the last ride with Mr Tony "Magdaco".

Can't go for the durians cos this month I had too much already.

Maybe next outing.:cheers:

:dot:hi there; kudos on your new purchase. I'm dreaming of tis bike oso juz needs some advise on wat form of finance shall be best applicable.

as in 40++ k with 5% interest tats way x3 more then a car loan. please advise me on this matter. thanx beforehand...:dot:

Hi Ex-Keroman, welcome to the thread..

If your finance can cope with a new bike loan, I would highly suggest to go for it as no matter what, you are the first owner and know the bike history. Furthur more, there is a new bike smell that will be there between 1 - 3 months which only Goldwing has.

As you can see from Andre list, there are a few GL1800 owners selling their ride. Most of them are selling because they are upgrading to a new GL1800. You can get a variable price difference depend on the mileage, age, accessories and condition.

Singapore Goldwing Owners Group is now in facebook http://www.facebook.com/GoldwingSG

Now own only BMW K1600GT and Ex rider of Honda GL1800, Yam GTS1000, Yam Fazer 1000, Kawa GPZ400 , DukeSS400,Kawa ZXR400....and more to come

www.singapore-gts-club.8m.com

Hi adril, it's been a long time since the last ride with Mr Tony "Magdaco".

Can't go for the durians cos this month I had too much already.

Maybe next outing.:cheers:

Funwheels, you cannot go for durians any more else the heat in you too much already.. Wait the durian spirit will come and haunt you..haha

Singapore Goldwing Owners Group is now in facebook http://www.facebook.com/GoldwingSG

Now own only BMW K1600GT and Ex rider of Honda GL1800, Yam GTS1000, Yam Fazer 1000, Kawa GPZ400 , DukeSS400,Kawa ZXR400....and more to come

Hi Ex-Keroman, welcome to the thread..

If your finance can cope with a new bike loan, I would highly suggest to go for it as no matter what, you are the first owner and know the bike history. Furthur more, there is a new bike smell that will be there between 1 - 3 months which only Goldwing has.

As you can see from Andre list, there are a few GL1800 owners selling their ride. Most of them are selling because they are upgrading to a new GL1800. You can get a variable price difference depend on the mileage, age, accessories and condition.

I'm thinking of a new GL 1800. Wonder where can I go to beside Boon Siew, sale personel act very high might n important. :sian:Only greet expat and ignore me totally when there. Able to advise me. :angel:

I'm thinking of a new GL 1800. Wonder where can I go to beside Boon Siew, sale personel act very high might n important. :sian:Only greet expat and ignore me totally when there. Able to advise me. :angel:

Get from Looi's Motor at Kaki Bukit or Mah Motor along Serangoon Road. They are authorised dealer for GL1800. Warranty can claim from Boon Siew

Do join us for ride or gathering.. It will be great fun to ride together.

:dot:i'm really interested in your might want to sell 09 GL 1800 EURO, Silver..........please x3 advise:dot:

The owner might be posting to oversea. If confirmed, he will let go of the bike.

He is not in Singapore now, I'll check with him again once he is back.

Cheer.

Don't really understand your question..

Knowing bike loan interest is much more higher then car, it is best not to get full loan. Else if you intend to let go within 4 year, you probably need to top up further.

Hi all, it's CH or the Adrilluv, 1 n only FJR Goldwing Marshall hehe, which might join this group species as GW soon, still nego with some bike, 1500 or 1800. Kindly advice d pro n cons, very aggressive on FJR n don't know how much damage will 1500 can do on marshalling, bulky etc...

Hello! Hello! Hahaha!! What brings you here? Such a pleasant surprise!!

Hint about myself: I used to ride the Hayabusa and went riding with you a few times. Now riding ST1300. Know me yet?

Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit

I am also interested to ride BKK but not into BKK as I may not be able to endure the traffic jam unless we go in at the off peak hours like late in the night or early morning.

Here are the long riding trips that I am planning for Year 2010 and the confirm attendance :)

3 Nation Charity Ride 2010 @ Hatyai 1st - 3rd Oct. We may stay 1 more day.

1. Yaphui_gts

2. Stormchaser

3. Funwheels

4. Andre

Chiang Mai Bike Week @ ChiangMai 3rd - 4th Dec. It will be a 10-15 days trip

1. Yaphui_gts

Wish I could join you but am expecting the arrival of a new family member by then :cheeky:. *sigh* At least 1 year of hibernation for me :angel:.

Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit

Bro, we're going to Pekan Nanas. Let me know soonest, preferably by Tuesday so we can confirm with the plantation owner to prepare enough durian & local fruits. :)

I'll be at Batu Pahat... Pekan Nenas is a little too far from there.. if it was Segamat or Yong Peng or around that area... i should have joined.. guess will pass this one...

Rajeh | Triumph Rocket 3 Touring | +65 8722 1313 :thumb:

Welcome adril, wow, so you are the only FJR Goldwing Marshall - BIG DEAL :sian:

Are you invited to do the marshalling with the Malaysian Wingers? :shy:

If yes, you must be very special.:thumb:

FJR, very aggressive - WHO DON'T BOSS. :dozed:

GL 1500 can get damage doing marshalling? Are you sure mate?

But during the WCR day ride, I don't remember any GL1500 got damage.:angel:

Hi all, for sure I feel happy for GWS for d ride n Officially invited by d Organizer as Official Marshall. Riding with the Traffic Police. Well its not a big deal but been different, as some voice not pretty happy about it, n as be different with ONLY GW rides. chiou

Hi all, for sure I feel happy for GWS for d ride n Officially invited by d Organizer as Official Marshall. Riding with the Traffic Police. Well its not a big deal but been different, as some voice not pretty happy about it, n as be different with ONLY GW rides. chiou

Hi adril, big deal or no big deal is jus a joke, no worries mate.

Happy or not happy, as long as you are "HAPPY" who care pal.

Good Day.

I'll be at Batu Pahat... Pekan Nenas is a little too far from there.. if it was Segamat or Yong Peng or around that area... i should have joined.. guess will pass this one...

Batu Pahat to Pekan Nenas only about 1 hr ride?

No place is too far... :)

Wish I could join you but am expecting the arrival of a new family member by then :cheeky:. *sigh* At least 1 year of hibernation for me :angel:.

I was in hibernation for almost 20yrs after having new members..:angel:

The owner might be posting to oversea. If confirmed, he will let go of the bike.

He is not in Singapore now, I'll check with him again once he is back.

Cheer.

Hi there; thanx for the speedy reply. Really appreciated your attention and pls keep me in the loop for this particular pre loved machine. Many thanx in advance.

Soon, soon ..... bro . now scouting around n hopefully 1800

Bad news for me lah bro, CFO does not approve my new ride...:sian::sian:

Would you like to consider the white wing?

Or the '05 Silver one, I'll try to find out the owner..

Don't really understand your question..

Knowing bike loan interest is much more higher then car, it is best not to get full loan. Else if you intend to let go within 4 year, you probably need to top up further.

Hi there; I was juz wondering if the purchase of a brand new GW be made possible with any other forms of loan (ie personal loan) which incur lesser interest; rather than the one offered by the bike shop. If there is how and from which agency or banks.

Pls excuse my limited knowledge on the abovementioned issue.

I never get a bike loan before, not very sure either. But for what I understand, new bike's interest should be around 4% or 4.5%. It is lower then personal loan or loan from credit card company. I think Hitachi Finance is giving quite competitive interest, you can try them.

I never get a bike loan before, not very sure either. But for what I understand, new bike's interest should be around 4% or 4.5%. It is lower then personal loan or loan from credit card company. I think Hitachi Finance is giving quite competitive interest, you can try them.

Thanx bro. But pls do advise me if there are any other means.

Hello! Hello! Hahaha!! What brings you here? Such a pleasant surprise!!

Hint about myself: I used to ride the Hayabusa and went riding with you a few times. Now riding ST1300. Know me yet?

Of course you guys know each other. We were having teh tarik together in Melaka, remember? :cheers: