• Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website such as:

• Forums
    • Blogs
    • Picture/Video Gallery
    • Motorcycle Clubs
    • Event Calendar
    • and many more!

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

We just rode up to Malacca ... a few guys actually did Myanmar with the GoldWingers 2 weeks ago ...

Next ride will be our annual to Fraser's Hill or perhaps Penang .. depends on the majority.

• 10 months later...

hi, sure hit me up sometime for a local ride and makan. 96455120

Hi just a chat up.

I think this forum is dying off. But I usually ride with a small group of frens at least 2 pax of us on Friday night locally and sometimes jb.

PM me and we can ride together on one Friday night.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anybody interested in forming a riding clique? I'm looking for people who share the same passion in riding and learning about motorcycles. Please let me know if there's a group. Thanks guys !

• 2 weeks later...
Anybody interested in forming a riding clique? I'm looking for people who share the same passion in riding and learning about motorcycles. Please let me know if there's a group. Thanks guys !

Always have.. but I think now evolve to other platforms.. Try to see Fb riding groups.. Here you might need to see who else is active then PM them directly..

I used to be 21 when I'm here. Now I'm evolve to uncle already.. hahaha..

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

Always have.. but I think now evolve to other platforms.. Try to see Fb riding groups.. Here you might need to see who else is active then PM them directly..

I used to be 21 when I'm here. Now I'm evolve to uncle already.. hahaha..

Haha it doesn't matter how old you are. What matters most is the attitude and passion towards riding.

• 9 months later...