• Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website such as:

• Forums
    • Blogs
    • Picture/Video Gallery
    • Motorcycle Clubs
    • Event Calendar
    • and many more!

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

i heard its fast too.. but imo i doubt it leh cause its only 250 although its 2 stroke.

anyway i saw a few around my area just now. its quite old already.. i think all COE bikes :angel:

If you know how 2stroke works then you'll know why everybody fears them on track especially 500cc ones if you have the luck to see em

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

newer bikes need more moolah leh :lol:

moolah ?

i old already leh.. :(

alemak..u hw old nia. 21 ? 22?

HAHA

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z341/lotand/IMG_1124.jpg

Ride Defensively; always.

Class BB2BDC - 11AUG2010

Kawasaki KIPS -> 2010 ~ 2014

Aprilia RS125(09) -> 2014 ~ 2017

Class BB2ADC - NOV2016

Suzuki DRZ -> 2017 ~ 2018

Honda Revo -> 2018 ~

moolah is money la! hahaha :lol:

wad language is tt siak..

sian.tmr mon

Class BB2BDC - 11AUG2010

Class BB2ADC - NOV2016

Honda Revo -> 2018 ~

Hello everyone! My wife and myself are learning our class 2B at BBDC. I guess the older we are (we're approaching 40), the slower we learn. I'm currently moving on to 4.2 after spending something like 6 lessons on the damned plank (kept falling off the plank) while my poor wife has repeated twice but has phobia of the plank because she fell over with the bike quite a few times off the plank, resulting in some bad bruises. But she's gotten up everytime and continued, but when she gets on the plank, her brain freezes and she forgets everything, especially the clutch (she releases it completely). I'm getting better now, but I always VERY slow to warm up, and I want to have more practice on the plank so that it'd 100% everytime I go on the plank. Anyway, I'm not looking forward to riding with a pillion on the plank.. hope I'm not going to keep repeating the lessons again because of plank. I'm not afraid of falling off the plank with the bike, but I don't want to injure the pillion.

Hello everyone! My wife and myself are learning our class 2B at BBDC. I guess the older we are (we're approaching 40), the slower we learn. I'm currently moving on to 4.2 after spending something like 6 lessons on the damned plank (kept falling off the plank) while my poor wife has repeated twice but has phobia of the plank because she fell over with the bike quite a few times off the plank, resulting in some bad bruises. But she's gotten up everytime and continued, but when she gets on the plank, her brain freezes and she forgets everything, especially the clutch (she releases it completely). I'm getting better now, but I always VERY slow to warm up, and I want to have more practice on the plank so that it'd 100% everytime I go on the plank. Anyway, I'm not looking forward to riding with a pillion on the plank.. hope I'm not going to keep repeating the lessons again because of plank. I'm not afraid of falling off the plank with the bike, but I don't want to injure the pillion.

the last time i took 2b, pillion riding was just a familiarization ride. doesnt matter if we drop off the plank or not. not too sure about now tho.

anyway, i guess u and ur wife must be looking not far enough, that why your will wobble and drop off the plank? try looking at the ramp of the plank, open throttle and go up. after that, look at the orange cones at the slyon?

actually dont even have to bother much about braking or half clutching. just cruise through slowly and u will be able to hit the timing.

:goodluck: and have fun! :thumb:

肥仔七åƒå·

Thanks for the reply Stanco! Yeah, you're definitely right about me not looking far enough. When I wobble and if I looked up immediately, the wobbling stops and the brains starts thinking! Haha! I'm definitely hoping that the pillion is just a familiarisation thing.. else I'm looking at a lot of repeats again.

dun worry riding around with a pillion is simple. i remember they arent strict during the pillion lesson. they just say go as normal, no need to hit a certain timing to pass the lesson or what. :cheeky:

dun worry riding around with a pillion is simple. i remember they arent strict during the pillion lesson. they just say go as normal, no need to hit a certain timing to pass the lesson or what. :cheeky:

Thanks Fried Rice! So even with the plank, if I'm go off, they're not going to fail me? That's the one I'm most worried about. For the others, I'm just gonna take it as an orientation to pillion riding course :D

Thanks Fried Rice! So even with the plank, if I'm go off, they're not going to fail me? That's the one I'm most worried about. For the others, I'm just gonna take it as an orientation to pillion riding course :D

actually im not so sure, im just speaking from my personal experience. my instructor that time didn't care much, he just led us around the circuit.

however it could be a nightmare for u if the number of people in your group is odd number.. so the 'odd' one out will have to pillion the instructor :angel:

anyway why did u and your wife suddenly decide to learn motorbike? :o

u fall off,they aso wont penelizied u 1.

tt tym my 4.2. whenever i on plank wif plank,cfm fall 1. but aso pass me

Class BB2BDC - 11AUG2010

Class BB2ADC - NOV2016

Honda Revo -> 2018 ~

Thanks for the advice guys! Why are we learning how to ride? Well, we live near Holland Village and we like hanging out there on weekends, and parking our car there is expensive, and because we had some friends with Vespas, we decided that riding into Holland Village is definitely a better choice. Then my friends started "poisoning" me with ideas of street bikes, and I had my eye on a Ducati Streetfighter for a while. But common sense got back into me and I'd probably get a Vespa for me and my wife while we're at 2B, then I'll probably get a CB400 at 2A. But of course, all this is still a dream :D

We just tried booking for our BTT, but the system kept saying that there're no available slots even before we reached the page of choosing slots. However, we could book our RTT slots. I wonder why. I've got a class 3 licence and she took her BTT some years ago at SSDC.. maybe we're exempted because of that? Haha!

mayb. haha

just book! lol

both ur took ur cls 3 in sch ? not private ?

Class BB2BDC - 11AUG2010

Class BB2ADC - NOV2016

Honda Revo -> 2018 ~

Thanks for the advice guys! Why are we learning how to ride? Well, we live near Holland Village and we like hanging out there on weekends, and parking our car there is expensive, and because we had some friends with Vespas, we decided that riding into Holland Village is definitely a better choice. Then my friends started "poisoning" me with ideas of street bikes, and I had my eye on a Ducati Streetfighter for a while. But common sense got back into me and I'd probably get a Vespa for me and my wife while we're at 2B, then I'll probably get a CB400 at 2A. But of course, all this is still a dream :D

We just tried booking for our BTT, but the system kept saying that there're no available slots even before we reached the page of choosing slots. However, we could book our RTT slots. I wonder why. I've got a class 3 licence and she took her BTT some years ago at SSDC.. maybe we're exempted because of that? Haha!

whats at the place where you like to hang out? good food? :angel:

why do u need to book BTT? i thought for theory test u only need to go for RTT and thats all? :o

maybe someone can double confirm or u can call bbdc and ask

I took my class 3 like... 20 years ago private, when Ubi was the only test centre! Hahaha! Damn, I'm old! She took her BTT only (at SSDC), but because she's Malaysian, her licence is from there.

No need for BTT? Damn.. I've always thought I need BTT before RTT! Wasted all the time studying for BTT.

Oh, just a clarification: the bike I've been drooling over is the Ducati Monster. Sorry for the wrong name, I was sleepy :p

U wil get ur 1st pillion riding in 5.01. Juz ride thru the circuit. No timings or faults wil b taken. Wobbled(but not too much) oso nvm as long as u dun fall. Try to joke wif ur partner. Be confident in ur skills n show it off safely.

*Correction: Pillion riding wil occur in 4.02.

Edited by Veil

Thanks Stanco for the clarification on theory test!

@ Veil: Haha.. I read your write-up about your pillion experience, about how you and your pillion laughed through 5.02. I strategy is to pretend that I'm not pillioning anyone, and the reason why the bike is so heavy is because I've gotten real fat :p Am going to try my best not to get intimidated.

I took my class 3 like... 20 years ago private, when Ubi was the only test centre! Hahaha! Damn, I'm old! She took her BTT only (at SSDC), but because she's Malaysian, her licence is from there.

No need for BTT? Damn.. I've always thought I need BTT before RTT! Wasted all the time studying for BTT.

Oh, just a clarification: the bike I've been drooling over is the Ducati Monster. Sorry for the wrong name, I was sleepy :p

theres a 400 cc ducati monster.. 2a category that means u can get very soon.. like in 1 years time :o

400cc lyk old sia.

got 696,796 n 1100

below my block got 1 796..FBF plate

omg wad a beauty..

Class BB2BDC - 11AUG2010

Class BB2ADC - NOV2016

Honda Revo -> 2018 ~