SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[BBDC] Class 2A (2010)

Enrolment Requirements and Documents (2A)

Requirements:

• 19 years old and above
  • Physically and mentally fit
  • Must not accumulate more than 12 demerit points under Driver Improvement Points System (DIPs)
  • Must not have any class(es) of Qualified Driving Licence / Provisional Driving Licence under revocation, disqualification or suspension
  • Possess a Class 2B Qualified Driving Licence for at least one year

Documents:

• Identity Card or valid Passport
  • Singapore Qualified Driving Licence for Class 2B
  • Additional Documents for Foreigners: valid work-permit, student pass, employment pass, dependant's pass or PR pass

BBDC Training Structure (2A)

http://www.bbdc.sg/bbdc/bbdc_web/images/TrainingStructures/Class%202A.jpg

BBDC Training Fees (2A)

http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/9051/98765972.png

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my final year result not out yet... no company bother to reply me loh. :pity:

but i jus had my TP earlier on. :D

6points. 4 point for being too slow in s-course and one 2 point - braking while in a bend/turn which i don't know when i did that.

congratulations! class 2 liao, song bo haha :angel:

so what class 2 bikes are u looking at now? and what are ur plans? :thumb:

congratulations! class 2 liao, song bo haha :angel:

so what class 2 bikes are u looking at now? and what are ur plans? :thumb:

not much feeling.

my plan is to find a job that i am interested in, work for my life, maybe get a foreign bride, live and die. :lol:

肥仔七åƒå·

i need more than good. send so many resume also no company call me. shrugs. :sian:

u finish NS le mah?soon i ORD i also need to find job le.heard nowadays very hard to get.and must have qualification which i only gt a o only.fail to finish my dip...

September 2007 ~ Honda NSR 150 SP

May 2009 ~ Honda CBR 400RR-R

March 2011 ~ Suzuki k7 GSXR1000

July 2014 ~ BMW S1000rr '14

u finish NS le mah?soon i ORD i also need to find job le.heard nowadays very hard to get.and must have qualification which i only gt a o only.fail to finish my dip...

i ORD in 2007. :p

i got a pte degree but also like no use. a lot of companies want people with qualification and experience. but no people willing to train fresh grad and expect the experience to drop from the sky. :sian:

Try again stanco. sure got reply from a company one day.

thanks! i send 1-2 emails per day and i know people who send more than 10 a day also never get called up for interview. don't know if i should mass spam to increase my chance even if i am not interested in the job or not.

肥仔七åƒå·

i ORD in 2007. :p

i got a pte degree but also like no use. a lot of companies want people with qualification and experience. but no people willing to train fresh grad and expect the experience to drop from the sky. :sian:

thanks! i send 1-2 emails per day and i know people who send more than 10 a day also never get called up for interview. don't know if i should mass spam to increase my chance even if i am not interested in the job or not.

ya lor tats wat i heard also.they wan cert and experience.which i think in sg companies mostly employ foreigners faster than us.dn understand why also.haix find job also so hard,must work frm scratch as general worker then climb up?

ya lor tats wat i heard also.they wan cert and experience.which i think in sg companies mostly employ foreigners faster than us.dn understand why also.haix find job also so hard,must work frm scratch as general worker then climb up?

dont know leh. by the time you climb up, old liao... they just hire some new and younger FT again? :(

more good years ahead.. :(

you now still studying, haven't fully taste the good years yet. wait till you come out work, start paying this and that... then really is good. (good game)

肥仔七åƒå·

dont know leh. by the time you climb up, old liao... they just hire some new and younger FT again? :(

you now still studying, haven't fully taste the good years yet. wait till you come out work, start paying this and that... then really is good. (good game)

well at least by then u earn abit and gain some working experience mah.u can easily find another job which is in the same industry mah

well at least by then u earn abit and gain some working experience mah.u can easily find another job which is in the same industry mah

haven't think till there yet. currently just hope to get pass this job hunting stage. when are you gonna ORD?

肥仔七åƒå·

in about 4 years time.. its my turn to suffer :(

tis coming oct.very soon i will be also on the hunt for jobs lol

ooo... next month can start clear leave and off? think you can start finding by then liao. what type of job you intending to look for?

in about 4 years time.. its my turn to suffer :(

4 years still long leh. enjoy ur school days.

肥仔七åƒå·