Jump to content
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

    Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

    Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website such as:

    • Forums
    • Blogs
    • Picture/Video Gallery
    • Motorcycle Clubs
    • Event Calendar
    • and many more!

    Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

    Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

BMW Motorcycles


Recommended Posts

Originally posted by koma@Feb 28 2005, 04:58 PM

cyclop can buy the 3m vinvyl sticker frm a shop in ubi they sell all kinds of 3m stuff. i ask my fren for address later

Ooi fellow Night Owl...... eh....... address?? :cheeky:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b193/KohTL/1098/signature.jpg

 

The years thunder by.

The drams of youth grow dim where they lie caked in dust on the shelves of patience.

Before we know it, the tomb is sealed.

Where, then, lies the answer?

In choice. Which shall it be: bankruptcy of purse or bankruptcy of life?

- Sterling Haden, Voyage, 1976

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Cyclop aka Sideways

    2046

  • SDR

    1589

  • PL

    773

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by cyclop@Mar 5 2005, 02:53 AM

Hey Koma, you getting your Touratech barang direct from Germany or thru Chua?? :confused:

touratech quote me 2.7k for all the stuff plus shipping tml i bring list to chua c how much he quote me ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by cyclop@Mar 5 2005, 03:05 AM

Ooi fellow Night Owl...... eh....... address?? :cheeky:

hehe paiseh watchin ghostridere juz now ;) knn that mad sia~~!!! power man c liao muz really respect tis guy. anyway the address is ISS Mart Block 3004 Ubi Avenue 3. when u goin?? i tryin 2 find those chequered stickers leh those harder material than normal sticker 1 wan paste on forks

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by koma@Mar 5 2005, 03:41 AM

.... when u goin?? .....

Probably next week, Tue or Wed.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b193/KohTL/1098/signature.jpg

 

The years thunder by.

The drams of youth grow dim where they lie caked in dust on the shelves of patience.

Before we know it, the tomb is sealed.

Where, then, lies the answer?

In choice. Which shall it be: bankruptcy of purse or bankruptcy of life?

- Sterling Haden, Voyage, 1976

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by koma@Mar 5 2005, 03:33 AM

touratech quote me 2.7k for all the stuff plus shipping tml i bring list to chua c how much he quote me ;)

Okie..... can I add some items of my own to your list if you go direct :sweat:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b193/KohTL/1098/signature.jpg

 

The years thunder by.

The drams of youth grow dim where they lie caked in dust on the shelves of patience.

Before we know it, the tomb is sealed.

Where, then, lies the answer?

In choice. Which shall it be: bankruptcy of purse or bankruptcy of life?

- Sterling Haden, Voyage, 1976

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by cyclop@Mar 5 2005, 07:41 AM

Probably next week, Tue or Wed.

get the 3M Gray Cloth-like Reflective.. super sticky n super reflective.. machiam got back head lights....

 

Big piece shud be $28.... 3M diamond also about same price if im not wrong or more expensive.....

http://martymcfry.com/images/limpdick2.jpg

'01 - Honda Repsol

'03 - Honda Super Four VTec Spec II

'04 - Honda ST1100 Pan European

'05 - Yamaha FJR1300A (FAVORITE!! Best Ride ever!!)

'09 - Vespa GTS300 Super

'12 - Yamaha FZ1-N

Future - Kymco Downtown 350i, Xciting 400 or T-Max 530?

Link to post
Share on other sites

anyone of u guyz at Kallang KFC macs yesterday night???

 

Saw 2 R1200GS.... 1 Yellow and 1 red or blue i tink... super chio... park beside 2 FJRs and a Fazer6...... hehehehe

 

also saw a Green RT there lehh.. issit u PL????

http://martymcfry.com/images/limpdick2.jpg

'01 - Honda Repsol

'03 - Honda Super Four VTec Spec II

'04 - Honda ST1100 Pan European

'05 - Yamaha FJR1300A (FAVORITE!! Best Ride ever!!)

'09 - Vespa GTS300 Super

'12 - Yamaha FZ1-N

Future - Kymco Downtown 350i, Xciting 400 or T-Max 530?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest GS1200
Originally posted by ashenZ@Mar 5 2005, 08:56 AM

anyone of u guyz at Kallang KFC macs yesterday night???

 

Saw 2 R1200GS.... 1 Yellow and 1 red or blue i tink... super chio... park beside 2 FJRs and a Fazer6...... hehehehe

 

also saw a Green RT there lehh.. issit u PL????

Hey Ashenz, last night was a kopi session (Chill Out Night) of the BMW Club guys :smile:

 

Yep, u saw 2 GS12 alright, one was mine which is the Blue n the other was a specially airbrushed designed GS12 :smile:

 

The 2 FJRs n Fazer 6 belongs to my frens from Easyriders :smile: C, Japs n Germans in harmony :cheer:

 

By the way, one of the FJRs was Cyclop's ex bike :lovestruck:

Link to post
Share on other sites

hahhaha issit????? the techno jade with backbox right??? wanted to buy it dat time..... but when come to decision olready sold..... hard to see any techno jade FJRs on the road...

 

the airbrush GS12 is yellow issit?? i noe got one very unqiue color/design... but i cun discern it... dun dare to walk too close to it.. scared owner will ham tam mi~!

 

yehh.. was there from 8pm+ to 1am+ saw lotsa BMW people~ was tinking one of dem shud be u or cyclops.... but dun hv ya plate nos or hp nos to confirm......

 

With the boxes up... damn chio!~! :lovestruck:

 

Where u guyz seating?? @ the cafe place across the fence??? Who/what is the easy rider grp?? heard quite abt them but seldom see dem ards... they like Team 27, Storm riders kinda groups?

http://martymcfry.com/images/limpdick2.jpg

'01 - Honda Repsol

'03 - Honda Super Four VTec Spec II

'04 - Honda ST1100 Pan European

'05 - Yamaha FJR1300A (FAVORITE!! Best Ride ever!!)

'09 - Vespa GTS300 Super

'12 - Yamaha FZ1-N

Future - Kymco Downtown 350i, Xciting 400 or T-Max 530?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest GS1200
Originally posted by ashenZ@Mar 5 2005, 10:45 AM

the airbrush GS12 is yellow issit?? i noe got one very unqiue color/design... but i cun discern it... dun dare to walk too close to it.. scared owner will ham tam mi~!

 

yehh.. was there from 8pm+ to 1am+ saw lotsa BMW people~ was tinking one of dem shud be u or cyclops.... but dun hv ya plate nos or hp nos to confirm......

 

With the boxes up... damn chio!~! :lovestruck:

 

Where u guyz seating?? @ the cafe place across the fence??? Who/what is the easy rider grp?? heard quite abt them but seldom see dem ards... they like Team 27, Storm riders kinda groups?

Well, originally its was red. Its the 5th GS12 on the road. Owner is a German who did not like red so send it to US for airbrush n some light works.

 

Aiyo, there is no such thing as BMW pple lah, but I know some pple got real good ABS :cheeky: Anyway, owner is a real nice guy, wont hump tump u lah :smile: We were all seated at the most outer tables. The cafe is actually called the Carmen Cafe. Nice place with lots of parking space n facing the road when we can see bikes zooming past as well with chio bus :cheeky:

 

Easyriders is also another bike group and the President is Dominic Quek aka Encik Quek. Nice chap with a chatty personality. Most r riding either superbikes or sports tourer.

 

Heard they organised the 3NCR ride in 1999 or 2000. Recently he just told me he is going to organise a Singapore Charity Ride but pending confirmation from some more logistics, interested ? :smile:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Buying a new BMW bike??, can consider importing your self.....overseas, a 1200GS is going for about SG$25,000....plus shipping and tax...cannot be $ $ 40,000 which is selling here...

 

but, must full cash la...PML still service the bike if u bring it yourself...

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ashenZ+Mar 5 2005, 08:52 AM-->
QUOTE (ashenZ @ Mar 5 2005, 08:52 AM)
get the 3M Gray Cloth-like Reflective.. super sticky n super reflective.. machiam got back head lights....

 

Big piece shud be $28.... 3M diamond also about same price if im not wrong or more expensive.....[/b]

Thanks for the recommendation, I'll keep a look out for those. Its good to be obvious, too many c*** eye motorist out there http://www.ukgser.com/forums/images/smilies/homer.gif

 

I had this experience once, this van was following me for quite sometime, then he decided to overtake me on the right and made a left turn into a petrol station even before his van had completed the overtaking. I had no choice but to turn with him, else be pancake into the side of his van. I gave the side of his van a wack with my fist (love those armored gloves) to get his attention. After he'd stop and gotten off his van, he was quite apologetic but said that he turn because he did not see me..NB http://patch29.smugmug.com/photos/16878235-Ti.gif

 

Originally posted by [email protected] 5 2005, 10:33 AM

By the way, one of the FJRs was Cyclop's ex bike

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b193/KohTL/1098/signature.jpg

 

The years thunder by.

The drams of youth grow dim where they lie caked in dust on the shelves of patience.

Before we know it, the tomb is sealed.

Where, then, lies the answer?

In choice. Which shall it be: bankruptcy of purse or bankruptcy of life?

- Sterling Haden, Voyage, 1976

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by SDR@Mar 5 2005, 12:49 PM

......So, hope he can close the deal if some1 offer higher then I will enjoy my half retired life :cheer:

Hey SDR, after this evenings meeting at Chua's, and seeing all our GSsss together, what da ya say...... put a G in front of the S that your looking at.... http://www.ukgser.com/forums/images/smilies/250503/nod.gif

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b193/KohTL/1098/signature.jpg

 

The years thunder by.

The drams of youth grow dim where they lie caked in dust on the shelves of patience.

Before we know it, the tomb is sealed.

Where, then, lies the answer?

In choice. Which shall it be: bankruptcy of purse or bankruptcy of life?

- Sterling Haden, Voyage, 1976

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest GS1200
Originally posted by cyclop@Mar 5 2005, 10:32 PM

Hey SDR, after this evenings meeting at Chua's, and seeing all our GSsss together, what da ya say...... put a G in front of the S that your looking at.... http://www.ukgser.com/forums/images/smilies/250503/nod.gif

Wah, I enjoyed myself very much today with all u guys meeting together :smile:

 

But tink must get a nice garden table n employ some chio bu Ah Nias at M-Tech so tat we can SIT down to chit chat than train leg power :cheeky:

 

Finally close the day with a convoy of 4 GSsss heading down to Katong LC Foodcourt to meet up with Gabes' buddies n had a nice Teochew Porridge dinner :smile:

 

Ah.... this is life.... simple n fulfilling :smile: Away from the hustle n bustle of Orchard Road n Fashion, a couple of us sharing POISON with each other :giddy:

 

Hey SDR, come join the Gek Seh club lah :cheer: I can imagine how kila your GS will be man :thumb:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest GS1200
Originally posted by SDR@Mar 6 2005, 12:12 AM

Still dont hv chemistry feeling for GS, it is a good & beautiful bike but for touring, speed & 2ups, i still cant shake FJR off my mind.

Hey SDR, can be like those matchmaking in the olden days, 'ri jiu shen qing' :lovestruck:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by GS1200@Mar 6 2005, 12:20 AM

Wah, I enjoyed myself very much today with all u guys meeting together :smile:

 

But tink must get a nice garden table n employ some chio bu Ah Nias at M-Tech so tat we can SIT down to chit chat than train leg power :cheeky:

 

Finally close the day with a convoy of 4 GSsss heading down to Katong LC Foodcourt to meet up with Gabes' buddies n had a nice Teochew Porridge dinner :smile:

 

Ah.... this is life.... simple n fulfilling :smile: Away from the hustle n bustle of Orchard Road n Fashion, a couple of us sharing POISON with each other :giddy:

 

Hey SDR, come join the Gek Seh club lah :cheer: I can imagine how kila your GS will be man :thumb:

Yah lor, Chua should get a place thats more strategic.....with food & drinks facility and sight seeing potential..http://www.advrider.com/forums/images/smilies/naughty.gif

 

A great time indeed.

 

SDR and GS.......hmmmm....... nothing much for him to polish leh..... think he'll do it????? http://www.advrider.com/forums/images/smilies/mwink.gif

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b193/KohTL/1098/signature.jpg

 

The years thunder by.

The drams of youth grow dim where they lie caked in dust on the shelves of patience.

Before we know it, the tomb is sealed.

Where, then, lies the answer?

In choice. Which shall it be: bankruptcy of purse or bankruptcy of life?

- Sterling Haden, Voyage, 1976

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by GS1200@Mar 6 2005, 12:23 AM

Hey Cyclops, dont forget our new POISON today :smile: We need to brighten up our lives man :thumb:

Had a good time tailing Andy, like his yellow tinted flood, goes well with me bike. Can Chua get those??

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b193/KohTL/1098/signature.jpg

 

The years thunder by.

The drams of youth grow dim where they lie caked in dust on the shelves of patience.

Before we know it, the tomb is sealed.

Where, then, lies the answer?

In choice. Which shall it be: bankruptcy of purse or bankruptcy of life?

- Sterling Haden, Voyage, 1976

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest GS1200
Originally posted by cyclop@Mar 6 2005, 12:33 AM

Yah lor, Chua should get a place thats more strategic.....with food & drinks facility and sight seeing potential..http://www.advrider.com/forums/images/smilies/naughty.gif

 

A great time indeed.

 

SDR and GS.......hmmmm....... nothing much for him to polish leh..... think he'll do it????? http://www.advrider.com/forums/images/smilies/mwink.gif

Hey Cyclops, jus now we pass by Katong then Chua told me he probably find a shop there cos got a lot of chio bus from all the u know where .....o_O

 

Well, u never know, SDR may be able to do wonders on the GS .... like chrome frame :lovestruck:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest GS1200
Originally posted by cyclop@Mar 6 2005, 12:35 AM

Had a good time tailing Andy, like his yellow tinted flood, goes well with me bike. Can Chua get those??

Yep the yellow lights are great for visibility but Chua told me no more oredi leh :sian:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by GS1200@Mar 6 2005, 12:37 AM

Hey Cyclops, jus now we pass by Katong then Chua told me he probably find a shop there cos got a lot of chio bus from all the u know where .....o_O

 

Well, u never know, SDR may be able to do wonders on the GS .... like chrome frame :lovestruck:

Ah..... Mis Sim po po and company...... interesting distraction. But I'm more into http://www.advrider.com/forums/images/smilies/DukeGirl.gif

 

Chrome GS? Too much bling bling man.....

 

The 650 we saw tonight is gonna give me nightmare........doh! I'm http://www.ukgser.com/forums/images/smilies/bread.gifhttp://www.ukgser.com/forums/images/smilies/bread.gifhttp://www.ukgser.com/forums/images/smilies/bread.gif

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b193/KohTL/1098/signature.jpg

 

The years thunder by.

The drams of youth grow dim where they lie caked in dust on the shelves of patience.

Before we know it, the tomb is sealed.

Where, then, lies the answer?

In choice. Which shall it be: bankruptcy of purse or bankruptcy of life?

- Sterling Haden, Voyage, 1976

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by GS1200@Mar 6 2005, 12:38 AM

Yep the yellow lights are great for visibility but Chua told me no more oredi leh :sian:

http://www.advrider.com/forums/images/smilies/umph.gif

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b193/KohTL/1098/signature.jpg

 

The years thunder by.

The drams of youth grow dim where they lie caked in dust on the shelves of patience.

Before we know it, the tomb is sealed.

Where, then, lies the answer?

In choice. Which shall it be: bankruptcy of purse or bankruptcy of life?

- Sterling Haden, Voyage, 1976

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by cyclop@Mar 5 2005, 07:43 AM

Okie..... can I add some items of my own to your list if you go direct :sweat:

ok sure then share shipping cost cheaper

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by koma@Mar 6 2005, 12:54 AM

ok sure then share shipping cost cheaper

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b193/KohTL/1098/signature.jpg

 

The years thunder by.

The drams of youth grow dim where they lie caked in dust on the shelves of patience.

Before we know it, the tomb is sealed.

Where, then, lies the answer?

In choice. Which shall it be: bankruptcy of purse or bankruptcy of life?

- Sterling Haden, Voyage, 1976

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...