SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki Z1000 Riders

Ray-zor

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi bro, riding the same bike here. The community for this bike is still very small i guess. Wat color r u riding? :)

Yeah man. Mine is black in colour. I'm a newbie to class 2 bike and about Z1000, i need to gain more info about it. wad colour is yours??

Hi Ray,

Mine is the black/green. My food friend got the same color as yours. Overall this is a damn fun street bike. :)

Haha.. Cool Cool... If possible, I want all the Z1000 to gather to share info and take pics just like the ducatis... We can show that we cannot be pushed around..

Hi Ray,

Mine is the black/green. My food friend got the same color as yours. Overall this is a damn fun street bike. :)

Haha.. Cool Cool... If possible, I want all the Z1000 to gather to share info and take pics just like the ducatis... We can show that we cannot be pushed around..

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I am considering this ride as well, was wondering how is the fuel consumption and servicing cost like?

What I really like about it is that is has been completely redesigned from the ground up compared with the previous year Z1000, this "transformer" look and design does not get outdated so fast, which I like. Kinda like the Honda VFR800 which was designed in 2002 but still looks good today.

I was riding the VFR800 but had to stop riding for awhile, now thinking of riding again. So do share your thoughts here brudders.

:)

• 2 weeks later...
Dear Z1000 Riders,

I just bought a Z1000 2011 model and looking for any Z1000 riders to share some experience about the bike since I'm new to this machine. Is there any Z1000 group in S'pore?

Bro I too just bought the machine, any pointers on it nice ride for me but the suspension a bit hard... yours exactly identical to mine colour and style.

cheers... to the ride..

Dear Z1000 Riders,

I just bought a Z1000 2011 model and looking for any Z1000 riders to share some experience about the bike since I'm new to this machine. Is there any Z1000 group in S'pore?

Bro I too just bought the machine, any pointers on it nice ride for me but the suspension a bit hard... yours exactly identical to mine colour and style.

cheers... to the ride..

hi terror, u might want to consider this kind of insulated padlock. I bought mine at abt $6 i think.. i place the lock under the seat when hanging my helmet, so nobody can try to open the lock.. hope this helps..

http://img.jwfu.com/upload1/201003/20103301339404835.jpg

http://i408.photobucket.com/albums/pp164/deesiriwan/kecik.jpg?t=1257906138

http://i408.photobucket.com/albums/pp164/deesiriwan/s4.jpg?t=1257910713

Since your friend bought just enjoy the ride... Is one of the few fun class 2 bikes to ride on the road.

Well I got mine at 26.5k OTR....

The cornering is good, handling also good, but just be watchful of the fuel gauge cause it can drop from 3/4 tank to 1/4 or so... But once u get the hang of it u will know wat to do.

Secondly the suspension on the rear is kind of hard maybe can do some adjustment and the ride is prefect....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

am seriously considering getting this as my next bike, got a few questions to ask the Zeds riders..

1) Is the fuel consumption really bad for this bike? (heard about 11-12km/l)

2) Is the meter easy to read during bright sunlight?

3) Am new to kawa bike, how's the resale value of kawa bikes? (scare when wanna sell, no one wants to buy bcoz too ex)

4) Accessories easy to get for this bike or have to travel up north for spare parts?

hope the Zeds riders can give me some advise before i commit myself to go for it..

My Rides

Yamaha Nouvo MX - Sep 2006

Honda CB400 Spec II - Nov 2007

Yamaha Nouvo Elegance - Oct 2008

Suzuki GSXR 600 K6 - June 2009

Gilera Fuoco 500 - Dec 2009

Honda CB1000R - July 2011

Harley Davidson Sportster Forty Eight - Dec 2012 (Current)

• 1 month later...
am seriously considering getting this as my next bike, got a few questions to ask the Zeds riders..

1) Is the fuel consumption really bad for this bike? (heard about 11-12km/l)

2) Is the meter easy to read during bright sunlight?

3) Am new to kawa bike, how's the resale value of kawa bikes? (scare when wanna sell, no one wants to buy bcoz too ex)

4) Accessories easy to get for this bike or have to travel up north for spare parts?

hope the Zeds riders can give me some advise before i commit myself to go for it..

As for my FC, u roughly got it around 15km per litre. For the meter reading, no issue. Still can see. For the resale, im not so sure bro. As for the parts, its at JB. One of the zeds rider intro me the shop. Its a kawa agent for JB. The kawa agent in spore not really that good compared to the one at JB.