• Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website such as:

• Forums
    • Blogs
    • Picture/Video Gallery
    • Motorcycle Clubs
    • Event Calendar
    • and many more!

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

i got this bike which i spotted quite a few time at my blk pavement. now as a fellow biker i understand for convinent sake u park at pavement, however this guy parked improperly. last nite, he parked on the T junction, making ppl who want to walk have to cross the grass patch or squeeze btw the bike n cement. at another few occassion, either on the junction or in the mid of the pavement. now that really pissed me off and i really feel like kicking his bike to the ground or take photo n report it, while on the other hand i feel like giving chance by telling the rider nicely.

Accident can happen anytime, anywhere.

However ask yourself, do you want to fall at 120km/h or 60km/h?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Print out a short note from comPuter, make it sound like an official advisory notice and put on the bike. Confirm will jalan one. Tried and tested...

Current ride>>

motorcycle

Previous rides>>

Skateboard

Bicycle

Non-LTA approve electric bicycle

Skate Scooter

Bus no 11

wad bike,at where

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z341/lotand/IMG_1124.jpg

Ride Defensively; always.

Class BB2BDC - 11AUG2010

Kawasaki KIPS -> 2010 ~ 2014

Aprilia RS125(09) -> 2014 ~ 2017

Class BB2ADC - NOV2016

Suzuki DRZ -> 2017 ~ 2018

Honda Revo -> 2018 ~

wad bike,at where

ur bike or ur friends' always park like that? lol. it's a scrambler @jurong

anyway i was thinking of leving him a note, any sample what to write? afraid that i'm too pissed that any note i write will contain bad words. :p

leave a note just saying the way you park your bike is getting into everyone's way :thumb:

or just report if he doesnt do anything about it.

anyway, probably he is always rushing for time hence he did not really thought that he is causing inconvenience to people. so just remind him lor.

:angel:

wah confirm u gonna move it.

haha,i n v free

lol

ur bike or ur friends' always park like that? lol. it's a scrambler @jurong

anyway i was thinking of leving him a note, any sample what to write? afraid that i'm too pissed that any note i write will contain bad words. :p

okay,nt any1 i know

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z341/lotand/IMG_1124.jpg

Ride Defensively; always.

Class BB2BDC - 11AUG2010

Kawasaki KIPS -> 2010 ~ 2014

Aprilia RS125(09) -> 2014 ~ 2017

Class BB2ADC - NOV2016

Suzuki DRZ -> 2017 ~ 2018

Honda Revo -> 2018 ~

saw him last nite, he was wif his gf laughing all the way when they ride on the pavement, they think the pavement is their own private road n that spot their private carpark. :( scare to approach them as i think they might be drunk.

If you don't mind, try to just inform the rider politely or as suggested leave a written or printed note on the bike. It's indeed very effective for any situation.

Its tempting to be pissed but a diplomatic approach will solve the issue better. People need to understand if their vehicle is an obstruction, and reprimanding them USMC drill sergeant style merely makes people more rebellious.

If problem still persists take photo and see if anyone wants it. Police, newspaper, stomp, ...

But don't escalate first - in any security situation it's prudent to monitor first :)

Tell the person nicely. End it with a smile. Don't be a coward and post in stomp or other medias. leaving a nice letter should help too. If you cannot stand it and afraid to tell the person nicely then suck thumb. Live and let live. :cool:

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

i got this bike which i spotted quite a few time at my blk pavement. now as a fellow biker i understand for convinent sake u park at pavement, however this guy parked improperly. last nite, he parked on the T junction, making ppl who want to walk have to cross the grass patch or squeeze btw the bike n cement. at another few occassion, either on the junction or in the mid of the pavement. now that really pissed me off and i really feel like kicking his bike to the ground or take photo n report it, while on the other hand i feel like giving chance by telling the rider nicely.

STOMP e bugger.....

Report to ur rc. They will take action.. Go google ur rc or cc number and complain!!

2005 aug - 2006 oct - Wave 125s FV4517M

2006 nov - 2007 jan - Super 4 Version s FP7529R

2007 jan - 2007 sept -spark 135 FBA3986G

2007 sep - 2010 apr - Honda XR400Sm FQ2901B

- Yamaha FZ150I

2010 apr - ????????? -Honda CB400 Spec I.III

-Yamaha FZ150I

• 5 months later...

Kick the bike down....wait, that's too harsh, leave a note..if never change, report then... kick the bike down. Usually here, just push it somewhere if not handle locked. Bike cannot speed also put number plate like that, this one like act rebel only leh.