SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda Blackbird CBR1100 XX

Guest R1szuan

gd morning wally.. biler BUSA mau xfer owner? lagi 1 year kan... still gt a lot of time to enjoy the falcon..

Yeah bro, still got one year....but if can get a good deal better to secured it first.:angel:

Nothing ever goes wrong. Whatever happen, happens for a reason. :angel:

well it turn out that always on the way back most will split.........those who wants mayhem and those who wants cruising........nobody is being force......but at the end of the run all meet at the petrol station.......bout that incident when i stop.......its just my luck....trying out the BB's FC but i realized that the two bros was on and it sure drink like bubble tea....hence no petrol and stop of the highway in the middle of the night......as for safety we ride at nshw always above the speed limit so if really want to ride safely then we ride 110km/h on the next outing.........just my 1 cents bro.......

wad u said abt the company is rite.. but how abt safety wise? remember de nite wen u were stuck at NSH? we tot u purposely stop but turn out ur out of gas.. maybe if you guys wanna hv some mayhem, try to split into 2.. those who wanna cruise and those who wanna orgy.. jus my two cents...

well nobody is talking bout speed bro......everyone is enjoying the ride rite......in fact i dnt think the ride is the problem at all.........its norm that some like to speed some like to ride slow.........when we ride.......during the journey to our destination all the riders are waiting for each other....its only when u go back then the mayhem starts but its not all the guys that speed some still stays back and ride together.........to me most important ting is that we enjoy each others company not to say who rides fast or slow or reach first or last or get lost or wat so ever......at the end of the ride we seat down all together and drink kopi or eat nasi lemak or talk **** together.....that's wat i cherish the most..........anyway we all so far rides short distance.........have we all try riding long distance together.......if we ride long distance....i can guarantee you that all will ride together and goes back together.....that's where your sweeper and marker coordinates.......that's my opinion..........but still i think its the company of each others is wat we are all looking for.........:angel:

Hmmmm....all that talk..very familiar lei..looks who's talking man....:cheeky:

Nothing ever goes wrong. Whatever happen, happens for a reason. :angel:

Well Sujak aka biskut....y i call u biskut is u juz like oreos la bro...kejap ade,kejap takde.....jgn mare....:)

Recalled my ride with blue jellyfish to KL.

Initial journey during that nite@2100

Speed-130-150 km/h

Stopover @ Pagoh,kena complain for being too slow till he feel very sleep......

So decided to pass the 200km/h mark til KL

Overtaking cars at that speed from lane 1 to lane 3....crazy **** but damn...the rush is unexplainable.....

Everyone of us has the beastiality in us,its a matter of juz when its unleashed.

Cheers...:)

My orgasm starts at 299km/h.....

Personal ride -

1st ride - TRZ 125

2nd ride - GSXR-K

3rd ride - CBR400RN

3rd ride - Super 4(S)

4th ride - R1

5th ride - CBRXX1100:thumb:

how do u define hypersports and superbike?

Sorry lah bros, just passing by dudes, as for how you clasify the diff classes, i say you check up on ride mags lah bro. What type of engine and for what purpose. there is Standard, street, now there is streetfighter, sports, hypersports and superbike.

Addressing the safety issue is definitely an important thing before any ride but when you have so many diff types riding together, most imptly the leader has to group like minded riders together, bb with bb and busas and all the zx's, super 4 with super 4 and most impt is that safety is your responsibility, Everyone's and we have mature riders here who do understand tat. If you be irresponsible and shite happens. Then its really just your fault. I dun wanna say things to curse anyone here but group yourselves for safety. and ultimately, RIDE.

There is no pain greater than not being able to ride a motorcycle....

There is no joy more worth mention when riding one,,,,,,,

Zac

No bro, can join dun worry. Surely someone will help to sweep. We've got other Super4s riding with us too.

If Varadero8212 joins us, even better. He doesn't usually show off the power of his monster so he sweeps from behind. He maintains throttle at 10%. If he throttles anything more than that he will just fly past everyone and end up at the Thai border in a flash. So fast that his clothes will rip to shreds. :D

Thanks for the compliments bro. Only you know me best. Who else will watch my back... I will more than willing to sweep on the way to Malacca bro. that will be nice man. Short ride and time to enjoy. As i was talking to you earlier bro. we leave wee hours and enjoy the day there lah, i know you always wanted to do the trail with the atvs right??? Nice, and we can go explore the place also. Nice. and makan that peranakan place also and finally jonkers chendol to beat the heat of the day. shiok.

Again bros i am just blabbering as i think about my last ride to melaka with soothsayer. I am not plannign anything here. Not my territory lah.

and Finally, we race back to sg. We see who reach first. SUPERBIKE or HYPERSPORTS. I am open to a challenge but if i ride my RC 250, then dun even bother placing bets. Yaaaawn.

Zac

wow... nowadays i need to get a PDA... just miss a few days of forum and i am outdated by a year... nows my downtime guys... lotsa unexpected events in family and werk... thus may not be able to fly with u guys... and my bird having a fever... clutch suddenly feel loose... biting point irregular... just topped up clutch fluid and in two weeks... prob recurred... now the screw on the fluid compartment threading hancu... aiyo.. so yea... bird cant fly high nor far... if im free shall still meet u guys up for kopi yea... bro confused... make me an exception for meet-ups... seldom get chance to log on ah... any meet-ups text me pls hehehe.... about my ECAs... da cut by 80% bros... spare helmet pun da tak kuar.... what to do... too busy settling family business... cheers birdies... hope to fly soon...

SIPUT: sorry la siput, been bz with skul, werk and my big plans for may.... have to toggle here and der.. Now im on holiday till july.. whee...

anyway about riding safely, it doesnt mean riding slow.. wat im trying to say is we should find a comfortable speed that we think is safe for us.. like wat siput say, they were travelling at 130 but feel sleepy.. dats not safe at all.. i admit riding 140 to Thailand was really sleepy.. in the end we pick it up to 180... and also before any trip be it short or long.. can we at least have a grp briefing about the trip.. like whr are we gg and by which route to take and which exit to make..

about racing back to SG, i think no need.. i declare you the champ ok.. dun wanna pick up R.A.I otw back... cheers guys and have a good week...

( so many spare time rite now?? )

SIPUT: sorry la siput, been bz with skul, werk and my big plans for may.... have to toggle here and der.. Now im on holiday till july.. whee...

anyway about riding safely, it doesnt mean riding slow.. wat im trying to say is we should find a comfortable speed that we think is safe for us.. like wat siput say, they were travelling at 130 but feel sleepy.. dats not safe at all.. i admit riding 140 to Thailand was really sleepy.. in the end we pick it up to 180... and also before any trip be it short or long.. can we at least have a grp briefing about the trip.. like whr are we gg and by which route to take and which exit to make..

about racing back to SG, i think no need.. i declare you the champ ok.. dun wanna pick up R.A.I otw back... cheers guys and have a good week...

No worries la biskut...eh Sujak....

Well if its time,its time....no argue abt that.Remember Norick Abe?

Motogp racer who died not while riding a super fast bike but a slow but not too slow scooter and all this is due to 1 stupid tipper driver who made an illegal U-turn.In short,nobody can foresee the future.

Too free huh?.............wash my bike can....my tummy too big until i cannot squat la......:)

Personal ride -

1st ride - TRZ 125

2nd ride - GSXR-K

3rd ride - CBR400RN

3rd ride - Super 4(S)

4th ride - R1

wahhhhh.....champ lah wat lah all come out..........this are all petty things i should say..........if it's safe for the grp for me not to speed then it should be......thou shall not speed..........that means i can ride from the back(last man) and poke the arsessssss.......hahahahahaha...........but this time not that bad lah coz lower speed.....hahahahahaha.........hope you guys enjoy the upcoming trip or petrol run............lets hope that more BB can join in the run coz its always the same 2-3 person....hahahahaha wait people think we all gay man......hahahaha.....snail pun skarang dah bz nampak.....hahahaa:angel:

Malacca how???????????????????

If No one then im going in solo....

Need to clear my mind and take a long ride.....

All welcome to join......

When you realize that you are trapped and surrounded, you will become fearless.

When you have no way out, you will tap into your courage to stand firm.

When you have no choice, you will fight back with all you might.

~ Sun Tzu (11.33)

Senail .. i got to agree the song is lembik but the mentioning of blackbird in the song make me proud bro to own a birdie..

Sujak .. I got to agree ur song is much more adrenalined .. especially in the moto scene ..

Lets Heed THe Call BlackBirdies and Friends ..

In life, there are important decisions that you have to make.

I chose to ride ... And I chose to Ride Hard and Ride Safe ... On a BLACKBIRD.

Past Rides : Ali Baba (P.Ramlee period), Chopper (Disco season), BMX (ET season), Piyo-Piyo (2008-??)

Bro, chill man, do u ever joke???? See my nick bro. Varadero8212, you think i can ever outrun you guys??? I am just kidding lah, for those who know me, they laugh it off cos it will never happen. Chill dude, i am not racing anyone or anywhere. From what i know, i am probably the safest chap in SBF on the road. and that rc 250 i am toking about is a Nighthawk 250. Now can that outrun the bird??? Come on man, lighten up and dun take things here so seriously dude. CHILL bro, breatheeeeeee. and smileeeeeeee....

We are here to have fun, leave the serious stuff in the office man and at home. So laugh and be merry bros.

Bro Confused >>>>> i am game for a ride up to Bandar melaka/ayer keroh dude. No worries. See if soothsayer wanna come along. It will be a blast and we photo whore also.

Edited by varadero8212

Zac

My dear brudder Sujak. Whatever we type here have lots of puns and double meanings. What u read IS NOT what you get. Most of the time we are just joking and making fun of each other. We basically just banter, nothing involving chequered flags or overblown egos. Dun worry lah bro. There is no one here trying to outrun anyone else. To each is his own. Varadero8212 has been my brudder for 15 years and if he ever goes too fast or races anyone, it's usually on an XBOX. hehehehe.....

Warmest Regards,

Sanger, S

Previous: Yamaha TZR125, Yamaha WR200, HD Sportster 1200C, Honda Super 4 VTEC Spec II, 83' Honda Accord, Vara XL1000V, Hyundai Getz 1.6(M), 99' Honda CBR1100XX, Honda Wave R, Piaggio X9, Kia Forte Koup, VW Passat, Honda CB1300 X4.

Present: Honda Wave R, Honda NC750X, Honda FJS400D Silverwing.

Brudder Confused and everyone else. I'm keen on riding to Malacca next Saturday as well. Please let me know cos if it doesn't work out I have some work to do next Saturday. I need to know by tomorrow so I can commit to either work or the ride. I'm willing to sacrifice the work for the ride.

Warmest Regards,

Sanger, S

Previous: Yamaha TZR125, Yamaha WR200, HD Sportster 1200C, Honda Super 4 VTEC Spec II, 83' Honda Accord, Vara XL1000V, Hyundai Getz 1.6(M), 99' Honda CBR1100XX, Honda Wave R, Piaggio X9, Kia Forte Koup, VW Passat, Honda CB1300 X4.

Present: Honda Wave R, Honda NC750X, Honda FJS400D Silverwing.

My dear brudder Sujak. Whatever we type here have lots of puns and double meanings. What u read IS NOT what you get. Most of the time we are just joking and making fun of each other. We basically just banter, nothing involving chequered flags or overblown egos. Dun worry lah bro. There is no one here trying to outrun anyone else. To each is his own. Varadero8212 has been my brudder for 15 years and if he ever goes too fast or races anyone, it's usually on an XBOX. hehehehe.....

Bro cannot say like dat abt Zac la for him to go fast he must kena ONE POWER STRONG PATIALA PEG LA PAYI hahaha...Den after dat he must say Chak Deh Fateh den sure he can outrun anyone...Rite Zac hahaha...Just kidding payi... Too bored la LOL

1st ride: Yamaha RXZ 135 - 2007 to 2009

2nd ride: Honda Super 4 Spec 1 - 2009 till now.....

3rd ride: The Speed Demon YZF R1 (06 Model) - 2010 till forever.....

"There's no word to explain the acceleration" :gun:

Harlow Harlow

Okie Malacca ride on the 2nd is confirmed

We will meet at GP petronas at 6.30am

We take a slow ride.. no pressure ride to Malacca

I target 10.00am to reach there

I know we can reach earlier

but the whole idea is to take a slow leisurely ride

maybe along the way can have longer petrol stops

We have B'fast at one of the RnR

Lunch or late makan makan at Malacca

Then we look see look see

We also play ATV then makan makan Cam whore abit...

About 5pm we come back to SG

Again no pressure ride

target to reach SG by 9pm

From the timing u guys can see its very very lepak ride

I will be sweeper no matter what.....

before moving off Ill inform all of the pit stops.....

in case some of you want to speed or test bike

Money to be very comfy bring about SG150 in Msian currency

keep some spare also lah

All kakis welcome

im not going to open list because wait all put down wnat to come then dun turn up

~ Sun Tzu (11.33)

wow... nowadays i need to get a PDA... just miss a few days of forum and i am outdated by a year... nows my downtime guys... lotsa unexpected events in family and werk... thus may not be able to fly with u guys... and my bird having a fever... clutch suddenly feel loose... biting point irregular... just topped up clutch fluid and in two weeks... prob recurred... now the screw on the fluid compartment threading hancu... aiyo.. so yea... bird cant fly high nor far... if im free shall still meet u guys up for kopi yea... bro confused... make me an exception for meet-ups... seldom get chance to log on ah... any meet-ups text me pls hehehe.... about my ECAs... da cut by 80% bros... spare helmet pun da tak kuar.... what to do... too busy settling family business... cheers birdies... hope to fly soon...

Bro i always say a mans gotta do waht a mans gotta do

will update u if any rides and kopi meetups

:angel:

~ Sun Tzu (11.33)

I had a farking lousy day at work

so im jst going to blabber

~ Sun Tzu (11.33)

To be Old and Wise

You must first be

Young and Stupid...

I believe in that alot

There are some things I would do now and there are others I wldnt do because im older and wiser.. eg I will never ride my BB again full bore full throttle for the lenght of the Tuas link bridge to MY... why? becuase the last time I did that my con rod bearings broke...... I wouldnt do it anymore but that doesnt mean others wont as well.. What Im trying to say is that u can always preach the dangers of speeding and the goodness in discipline but not all will accept it.... We all know speed thrills but kills.. so why do we still speed? The reason is diffrent for everyone one of us..... But one thing I know the speeding mentality will never change overnight.. for some it will never change

which brings me to the next point riding in a group

Speeding in a group is just one of the many factors that affect a group ride.. attitutes, ego, discipline, perspective of the ride etc play a major part of the group and the ride itself.... If u know the group is all about speed and ure more comfy riding below the speed limit then ure not in the right group.... if speed is not the issue but ego, discipline, or other factors are diffrent from yours again u mite not be in the right group.. For a group to ride together together there must be one common factor that all of the members have that will overcome all other faults.. only then u will enjoy the group ride.....

I have played many groups before and rode many times up north.. Some of the groups were all about top speed, some were all about discipline, some were all about being bling bling and posing, some was all about farking, some all about drinking... some just want to have fun.....

so what do we have here?

What we have is a motley group of riders who predominantly ride BBs.... There are also others who used to own BB and have moved on and yet others who are intending to get BB one day in the future.. Most importantly all are jokers who talk nothing but **** and laugh the night away.... What we are not is an exclusive BB group, not an exclusive speeding group, not any poseir group....

Sujak rightfully menioned certain flaws in the way we ride citing a few incidents.... and I totally agree with him... he had given ideal solutions to make sure those things dun happen again....

Bt allow me to share what I feel.....

The only way a group gels together is when we meet up often and ride together often... So far I can safely say I know how Penyu, Snail, Soothsayer, Jellyfish, rakbir, bluewitch, varadero 82 something ride... becauxse we ride together regularly... Nothing from them will suprise me.. Im sure the names I mentioned also know the way I ride... Becuase we meet upso often i can also gauge how far I can go tekaning or joking with ppl on the net or in person...

for example I can talk total cok with the names mentioned above and they will know im joking or dun mean harm, but I wont talk **** with wallaby like how penyu does because i dont know him that well as yet... Maybe u misunderstood vara 82something about racing or speeding because u have never met him before and dun know him.. but those who do know him know whats hes talking about

I am not saying that everyone MUST come down for all the meetups and rides bjut what im saying is that the more often u come, the more chances you have to get to know everyone better (riding is of course a hobby and other priorities come fisrt before riding).. from these meetings if anyone feels that they are getting nothing out of the group or its not for them, then they can decide if they want to leave or stay

there blabbered enuff

~ Sun Tzu (11.33)

now i get wad you guys are trying to say.. Well, literally when i read those post i was surprised by all those ego rantings.. wateva u guys said truly have a point.. i guess ders alot of lesson learnt here rite guys.. but nonetheless.. we are here with one shared goal which i can confidently say and that is to enjoy the ride... c u guys soon.. had been a ****ed up week for me...

To be Old and Wise

You must first be

Young and Stupid...

I believe in that alot

There are some things I would do now and there are others I wldnt do because im older and wiser.. eg I will never ride my BB again full bore full throttle for the lenght of the Tuas link bridge to MY... why? becuase the last time I did that my con rod bearings broke...... I wouldnt do it anymore but that doesnt mean others wont as well.. What Im trying to say is that u can always preach the dangers of speeding and the goodness in discipline but not all will accept it.... We all know speed thrills but kills.. so why do we still speed? The reason is diffrent for everyone one of us..... But one thing I know the speeding mentality will never change overnight.. for some it will never change

which brings me to the next point riding in a group

Speeding in a group is just one of the many factors that affect a group ride.. attitutes, ego, discipline, perspective of the ride etc play a major part of the group and the ride itself.... If u know the group is all about speed and ure more comfy riding below the speed limit then ure not in the right group.... if speed is not the issue but ego, discipline, or other factors are diffrent from yours again u mite not be in the right group.. For a group to ride together together there must be one common factor that all of the members have that will overcome all other faults.. only then u will enjoy the group ride.....

I have played many groups before and rode many times up north.. Some of the groups were all about top speed, some were all about discipline, some were all about being bling bling and posing, some was all about farking, some all about drinking... some just want to have fun.....

so what do we have here?

What we have is a motley group of riders who predominantly ride BBs.... There are also others who used to own BB and have moved on and yet others who are intending to get BB one day in the future.. Most importantly all are jokers who talk nothing but **** and laugh the night away.... What we are not is an exclusive BB group, not an exclusive speeding group, not any poseir group....

Sujak rightfully menioned certain flaws in the way we ride citing a few incidents.... and I totally agree with him... he had given ideal solutions to make sure those things dun happen again....

Bt allow me to share what I feel.....

The only way a group gels together is when we meet up often and ride together often... So far I can safely say I know how Penyu, Snail, Soothsayer, Jellyfish, rakbir, bluewitch, varadero 82 something ride... becauxse we ride together regularly... Nothing from them will suprise me.. Im sure the names I mentioned also know the way I ride... Becuase we meet upso often i can also gauge how far I can go tekaning or joking with ppl on the net or in person...

for example I can talk total cok with the names mentioned above and they will know im joking or dun mean harm, but I wont talk **** with wallaby like how penyu does because i dont know him that well as yet... Maybe u misunderstood vara 82something about racing or speeding because u have never met him before and dun know him.. but those who do know him know whats hes talking about

I am not saying that everyone MUST come down for all the meetups and rides bjut what im saying is that the more often u come, the more chances you have to get to know everyone better (riding is of course a hobby and other priorities come fisrt before riding).. from these meetings if anyone feels that they are getting nothing out of the group or its not for them, then they can decide if they want to leave or stay

there blabbered enuff

cheecher!...when will we need to pass up the essay??

:lol:

ok jokes aside....true as wat ramesh had written.All of us have the abilities to differentiate wat is gd and bad,when to speed and when not to....and very most importantly when not to blast beside the M'sia patrol car ....heng siak!

While riding our mind is consistently concerntrating on the road,route,gearing,speed and also safety......all of us do speed,its juz that each individual i believe only speed when its safe to do so.

Attitude also plays another role in group rides.if we ride like mature BB riders,not only us feels gd but other bikers or rd user will respect the BB riders.Rd discipline defines the rider,we dont go piak-king other bikes rite??(remember the ride to Marina bay 7-11 when we saw a big group of SPs and some other bikes-R6,R1)

how did we ride?...like a well discipline riders)

All i can say is i'm very happy to hang ard with you guys,even though i lost my job but at least i have a bunch of great pals to make my day/nite a gd one.

Personal ride -

1st ride - TRZ 125

2nd ride - GSXR-K

3rd ride - CBR400RN

3rd ride - Super 4(S)

4th ride - R1