• Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website such as:

• Forums
    • Blogs
    • Picture/Video Gallery
    • Motorcycle Clubs
    • Event Calendar
    • and many more!

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF X9 Cafe 2008 - Amalfi/Evo

So can i know which shop carry Michelin tyres n how much is the price for front n rear tyres? Cause most of the shop carry but they never said got lucky draw. Wan to change it next week

promotions and lucky draw have been around for few week already, and END in mid of Jan. Not all shop have the lucky draw, you may want to check around.

Kenny Seaw

9623 8875

There is no use in friendship with an ungrateful person.

Anger comes as a result of intolerance.

One who can maintain peace of mind is happy.

Happy is he who killed his own anger.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

finally my internet is up again! just got my x9 on the 12th and already spnd over 1k doing up the scooter.. but x9 is a nice and smooth ride !

where have you been?

Kenny Seaw

9623 8875

where have you been?

i have been to wm only so far bro. since what he did nv give me any problems at all, i only go to him..

btw bro, i the one who call u early morning to ask for the wired remote for the sound system. so bro, u also do speaker system right? i might want to change the 2 bulky speakers at the glove compartments in time to come.

and is the x9 outing on? i wanna go rounding or gathering with x9ers!

and btw kenny, although i confirm with my mechanic already, but just to ask again over here.

i did a stunt just now at the chalet, if any of u were there to see, i the sad case who drop the x9 due to slope, wet road and uneven road. it was my first time droppin a bike and still havent get over it.. some spillage of petrol and engine oil, but my main concern is the engine oil. it doesnt drip profusely from the bottom but the engine oil comes out from the top. just abit, and abit, and a bit, just like it is bleeding....

i very worried that the piston might jammed just because of this. but so far, after the drop, i travel around 50km, no problem and the temperature, rpm are as per normal.

so can i say it is correct to say for x9 to drip off some engine oil after a drop at a slope is normal?

adr82 bro....sad to hear about your X9. hope the damage to yr bike is not great.:(

not much, just paint chipped off, and there is tears (petrol) and some blood (engine oil)

guess i very paranoid.. just now was so worried that have to call botak and kenny to confirm regarding the eo dripping..

now feel better as the blood is still very full :)

thanks bro for ur concern :)

not much, just paint chipped off, and there is tears (petrol) and some blood (engine oil)

guess i very paranoid.. just now was so worried that have to call botak and kenny to confirm regarding the eo dripping..

that's great..yrs evo model?

ride safe today,ride again tomorrow

that's great..yrs evo model?

nope bro. amalfi. i was thinking price of amalfi n evo very big different but cc not much different, so try amalfi lor. but now come to think of it, i should get evo ...

but perhaps after riding at least a year, might go for cls 2A instead. starting to love majesty250 and x8 xEvo

nope bro. amalfi. i was thinking price of amalfi n evo very big different but cc not much different, so try amalfi lor. but now come to think of it, i should get evo ...

but perhaps after riding at least a year, might go for cls 2A instead. starting to love majesty250 and x8 xEvo

if evo..i guess the damage of your dropped today would be greater due to the side mirror.

you eyeing on the majesty sport premium 250??

if evo..i guess the damage of your dropped today would be greater due to the side mirror.

you eyeing on the majesty sport premium 250??

ya lor. one of the greatest factor to why i choose amalfi is because of evo side mirrors..

on motor culture mag, there is this new majesty 250. look very attractive. and i also inspired by bro firestorm..

i have been to wm only so far bro. since what he did nv give me any problems at all, i only go to him..

btw bro, i the one who call u early morning to ask for the wired remote for the sound system. so bro, u also do speaker system right? i might want to change the 2 bulky speakers at the glove compartments in time to come.

and is the x9 outing on? i wanna go rounding or gathering with x9ers!

is good to find a shop which you are comfortable with :)

Let me try whelter can find or not, i am ordering from India, waitin for reply.

Outing = sure have depend on date, i will be riding up to chiang Mai next week, most likely after my trip back from there.

Kenny Seaw

9623 8875

and btw kenny, although i confirm with my mechanic already, but just to ask again over here.

i did a stunt just now at the chalet, if any of u were there to see, i the sad case who drop the x9 due to slope, wet road and uneven road. it was my first time droppin a bike and still havent get over it.. some spillage of petrol and engine oil, but my main concern is the engine oil. it doesnt drip profusely from the bottom but the engine oil comes out from the top. just abit, and abit, and a bit, just like it is bleeding....

i very worried that the piston might jammed just because of this. but so far, after the drop, i travel around 50km, no problem and the temperature, rpm are as per normal.

so can i say it is correct to say for x9 to drip off some engine oil after a drop at a slope is normal?

it is because after the fall, just check the oil level and top up, dont think anything serious, take care and ride safe.

Kenny Seaw

9623 8875

wah ... your heart got crack or not? 2nd day of taking off P plate then drop ... :cry: dun touch up the paint first, get used to the bike first then touch up when u feel confident again.

ride safe. :thumb:

Selling my

- X9 Evo Winter Windshield

Feb 2004 - Sep 2004: TA 150

Sep 2004 - V Day 2009: X9 Evo

Jun 2008 - ~~~~~ : Fit GD 1.3 A

so dearest brothers!!! when's the outing? i'm so eager to meet other x9ers!!! love the ride ever since i got the bike 3 weeks ago! but recently like got some noise occassionally under the bike... seems ok but would like to consult more seniors here... yup... looking forward!!!

You can't buy happiness, but you can buy a bike, and that's close enough.

so dearest brothers!!! when's the outing? i'm so eager to meet other x9ers!!! love the ride ever since i got the bike 3 weeks ago! but recently like got some noise occassionally under the bike... seems ok but would like to consult more seniors here... yup... looking forward!!!

bro, how abt tomorrow we meet? esp since in the first place when we got our x9, we r supposed to meet too, with horizoner..

any x9ers in here, for a countdown gathering ? things look bored to me tomorrow night.

glad that u enjoy your ride...let's wait for more info on the outing ba...:cheeky:

wah ... your heart got crack or not? 2nd day of taking off P plate then drop ... :cry: dun touch up the paint first, get used to the bike first then touch up when u feel confident again.

ride safe. :thumb:

my heart broke. i not interested in the exterior, but only the interior..

i shouldnt have stay on a uneven slope in the first place, but hey, at least i not riding a evo lor.. like that burn hole in the pocket too....

anyone here bowl? i will be at yishun Safra in the morning

Kenny Seaw

9623 8875