SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Burgmans Cafe 2008 - K1 to K7

Brembo

mine was oready broken..bt i hav repair it oready..tks.t i juz wanna noe is there any way to open it up if that cable suddenly break off again?im consider lucky cz its broke in the morn when im goin to work,plus the helmet nt inside.i juz worried wat if it happen when the helmet is in it in the middle of the nite when goin back..then damn cham liao.so juz curious gt anyway to open it anot

I roughly know how but not nice to post here... Later pple see liao itchy fingers...... :cheeky:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/Arcfire/PGforumbike.jpg

Jun 2002 - May 2003 ~ NSR150SP

May2003 - Dec 2006 ~ GSXR400RR

Oct 2006 - Present ~ Burgman AN400K3

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the honda clips will fit into the slot , and its easier to use as it push type

Okay, will check it out and see if it is cheaper!

Even the smallest spark can start a massive forest fire...

Quotable Quotes: If you ride a motorcycle often, you will be killed riding it. That much is as sure as night follows day. Your responsibility is to be vigilant and careful as to continue to push that eventuality so far forward that you die of old age first

Okay, will check it out and see if it is cheaper!

Yah, let me know the result! :cheeky:

Anyone has a blue prints view of the 'plastic flap' that cover the petrol tank cap. It just pop up and refuse to be press down. Think the catch is spoilt.

Is there a replacement part and how much will it cost?

I have the same problem too. However, KS doesnt have the part and doesnt want to bring in that part.

I have the same problem too. However, KS doesnt have the part and doesnt want to bring in that part.

Then what is your solution to the problem? I am just using tape to taped it down, doesnt look very nice and tape will not stick after some time.

Thought of using velco but will has difficultly pulling up the flap as there is no knot/hole for finger to pull.

Then what is your solution to the problem? I am just using tape to taped it down, doesnt look very nice and tape will not stick after some time.

Thought of using velco but will has difficultly pulling up the flap as there is no knot/hole for finger to pull.

Stick your finger under the catch, you should be able to push up some mechanism/pin.

I'm using bluetack to keep the pin and hence, the catch, in position.

But everytime you push the button, the pin will drop again.

Hence, have to readjust again.

Sounds :giddy: ...

Yah, let me know the result! :cheeky:

Got the plastic rivets from the Bolts website.... And they are 101% better and more sturdy than the original!

Quotable Quotes: If you ride a motorcycle often, you will be killed riding it. That much is as sure as night follows day. Your responsibility is to be vigilant and careful as to continue to push that eventuality so far forward that you die of old age first

Got the plastic rivets from the Bolts website.... And they are 101% better and more sturdy than the original!

can send me the link? thanks a lot.

TEAM RedBull Singapore

Daniel aka bigcow +65 9105-0569

ScooTourers: Have Scooter, Will Travel...

Stick your finger under the catch, you should be able to push up some mechanism/pin.

I'm using bluetack to keep the pin and hence, the catch, in position.

But everytime you push the button, the pin will drop again.

Hence, have to readjust again.

Sounds :giddy: ...

That sound to be a good first aid solution. Still figuring on a more premanent solution.

1) common engine problem before getting? belt? roller?

2) radiator spoil?

3) does the engine burn 4t(worn rings or piston) n give out white smoke?

More like those large sum repair.

not like wear n tear parts, brake pads, tire.

Do you ride burgman 250?

i went to a few bikeshop....they say this bike got most prob.

becoz too common and ppl dun take care? spoil just sell?

did i ask in the wrong thread?

Hello

Old doesnt mean no good!

TZR125 2RK

XR400

can send me the link? thanks a lot.

Here you go bro! :)

Cool, guess its time to order some! The ones for below the floormat and bottom fairing are M8s right?

Arcfire: Yup, the big ones are M8s

Bigcow: They look the same, but the design is slightly different... the rivets are "3-stage" types, as in the inner portion is not removable, so you just have to depress and the rivet can be removed.

For the old design of the OEM rivet, you have to push the centre pin all the way in (sometimes all the way through) to remove the rivet... this often results in breakage or the centre pin getting lost.

But I also dunno if the Honda ones are even better in design... any pictures of it? :p

Bigcow: They look the same, but the design is slightly different... the rivets are "3-stage" types, as in the inner portion is not removable, so you just have to depress and the rivet can be removed.

For the old design of the OEM rivet, you have to push the centre pin all the way in (sometimes all the way through) to remove the rivet... this often results in breakage or the centre pin getting lost.

But I also dunno if the Honda ones are even better in design... any pictures of it? :p

cos the plastic rivet got dirt stuck there. thus not easy to remove. the honda ones are definitely more tough

TEAM RedBull Singapore

Arcfire: Yup, the big ones are M8s

Bro, how did you get past the shipping address on the website? There's no Singapore found the the list of countries. Did you get them to ship internationally?

How much did everything cost?

Bro, I used VPostUSA for the shipping, all in all the shipping costed USD 5.00 + SGD 22 bucks.

I also got a oil/air separator, so the SGD shipping was shared between 2 items. Probably check with you how you fixed yours up... :sweat:

Bro, I used VPostUSA for the shipping, all in all the shipping costed USD 5.00 + SGD 22 bucks.

Shipping sounds ex...VPostUSA getting way ex nowsadays.

the honda ones are definitely more tough

Bigcow do u have p/n for the honda clips?if can fit i might be ordering.

Anyone has a blue prints view of the 'plastic flap' that cover the petrol tank cap. It just pop up and refuse to be press down. Think the catch is spoilt.

try pushing ur flap down harder until the catch clip into place. Mine use to be good til i replace the whole fairing. that catch can easily replaced and should not be too ex also.

AN650L3 (current): All mod transferred.

SW-T400 (till oct 13): voltmeter, safety features disabled. coocase v36+remote. Adjustable, folding Brake levers. Givi AF318 windshield. on-off switch(pilot light, head light, hazard light), electrical seat unlatch,Dr pulley.

AN400K6 (apr07-dec11): side deflectors, J Costa variator, Dr pulley slider + HiT clutch.

YP250, RVF400/RS250, NSF125.

many many but if u need to know:

gray colour - v piece above headlight. main piece surrounding H.L. piece below right leg.

black colour - main piece surrounding fuel lip (plastic flap). main compartment panel. piece surrounding meter and piece surrounding the 2 small compartment. piece where rider step

handle bar. fairing bracket. bracket below rear pillon foot.

a bit chim rite!

AN650L3 (current): All mod transferred.

SW-T400 (till oct 13): voltmeter, safety features disabled. coocase v36+remote. Adjustable, folding Brake levers. Givi AF318 windshield. on-off switch(pilot light, head light, hazard light), electrical seat unlatch,Dr pulley.

AN400K6 (apr07-dec11): side deflectors, J Costa variator, Dr pulley slider + HiT clutch.

YP250, RVF400/RS250, NSF125.

many many but if u need to know:

gray colour - v piece above headlight. main piece surrounding H.L. piece below right leg.

black colour - main piece surrounding fuel lip (plastic flap). main compartment panel. piece surrounding meter and piece surrounding the 2 small compartment. piece where rider step

handle bar. fairing bracket. bracket below rear pillon foot.

a bit chim rite!

bro, need to meet up with u 1 day. wan to take a look at your mini mirror.

TEAM RedBull Singapore