SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Silverwings Cafe 2008 - JDM/Euro 400/600

CCK

no la.. stock leh..... the diff is the 400 + 200cc (slightly more torque lor....)

650... hmmm still let me smell smoke leh...... hahahahah cannot chase one wor... right Edwin??? muhahahah

Curious: Why is it that the 600 will still lose to 650? :confused:

Is it because of the extra 50cc? :angel:

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe this sat will go down have a look.

there's a moto fair coming April'08 @ expo right?

oh? wonder if the deals are better at moto fair :confused:

if vendors throw price and goodies like Comex (computers), it'll be worth waiting :cheeky:

~

Current Ride: FJS400 Silver Wing

Trips:

23~27 Dec 2014: 5D5N KL & Ipoh

Scooby's blog http://scoobydooby-doo.blogspot.sg/

Tech Corner http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/325894-lt-Info-gt-Silverwing-400cc-600cc-Tech-Corner

Curious: Why is it that the 600 will still lose to 650? :confused:

Is it because of the extra 50cc? :angel:

650cc got power mode ma?

and i think the can over-rev.

not too sure..

need to ask bigcow

Arai V-Cross2 Arai Rx7r3 Haga Arai Ram2 Arai Rx7r3 Conlin Edward Arai Rx7r3 Mick Doohan Arai Ram 2 Arai Rx7r4 Gunmetal Arai RX7r4 Shinaya Nakano Shoei X11 Kato Black Arai Ram 3 Gunmetal Arai Ram 3 Shoei Neotec Shoei J-cruise

KTM 200EXC Gilera Runner SP Aprilia RS250 Hornet 250 Gilera Runner Vxr Yamaha Yzf 05R6 Honda Wave 125 X9 Evo 200 SilverWing 400 Yamaha Tmax XP500 NC700XD STX C650GT

From what i understand from Scarab, Burgy 650 got Auto mode(same like normal scoot), manual mode ( like kup kia can switch gear but using ur finger) and OD ( overdrive like auto car) ....

also ...... i have 2 ups..... he 1 fella.. zoom pass me while going to Kulai for makan .... HHAHAHAH tried my best to catch up.. hahahahah with 2 up i almost 180....... heehhe ok la..... but being a scoot.. don dare to maintain too long.... if on my bb..... ops.. should have went pass him long time ago... AHAHAHAH

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/anodise5757/project57/Hornbulbfoggiesbanner2013_zps6e758ef1.jpg

Click Here --> <CMO> Premium Products - HELLA, Philips & Osram

From what i understand from Scarab, Burgy 650 got Auto mode(same like normal scoot), manual mode ( like kup kia can switch gear but using ur finger) and OD ( overdrive like auto car) ....

also ...... i have 2 ups..... he 1 fella.. zoom pass me while going to Kulai for makan .... HHAHAHAH tried my best to catch up.. hahahahah with 2 up i almost 180....... heehhe ok la..... but being a scoot.. don dare to maintain too long.... if on my bb..... ops.. should have went pass him long time ago... AHAHAHAH

wow..

anyway my 400 i did only 170 flat le..

nvn 180 b4..

170 some more is abit of slow slope le..

Arai V-Cross2 Arai Rx7r3 Haga Arai Ram2 Arai Rx7r3 Conlin Edward Arai Rx7r3 Mick Doohan Arai Ram 2 Arai Rx7r4 Gunmetal Arai RX7r4 Shinaya Nakano Shoei X11 Kato Black Arai Ram 3 Gunmetal Arai Ram 3 Shoei Neotec Shoei J-cruise

KTM 200EXC Gilera Runner SP Aprilia RS250 Hornet 250 Gilera Runner Vxr Yamaha Yzf 05R6 Honda Wave 125 X9 Evo 200 SilverWing 400 Yamaha Tmax XP500 NC700XD STX C650GT

any 400 did 180 b4???

oh? wonder if the deals are better at moto fair :confused:

if vendors throw price and goodies like Comex (computers), it'll be worth waiting :cheeky:

A Regional Trade Show

BikeAsia 2008 is the first international exhibition on bicycle, motorcycle, accessories and components in Southeast Asia. It is a Regional show for a 500 million people who can reach Singapore within 5 hours flight and over a billion people within 8 hours. Thanks to the minimal visa requirements, its location in the middle of Asia and the high number of flight carriers in the area, Singapore is the ideal location to held the first edition of BikeAsia.

BikeAsia will become the new appointment for thousands of lovers and dealers of the 2 wheels sector. In a familiar environment, manufacturers from different countries will mingle together and will share ideas to improve the industry.

A Growing Market

Asia has the largest manufacturing base in the world for bicycles and motorcycles and it is also the largest consumer of these products. As per capita income increases rapidly in Asia, the desire to own better bicycles, motorcycles, accessories and to embody a lifestyle that expresses this new status increases as well. A new acquired conscience for the environment enhances further the interest for bicycles and motorcycles as choice mode of transport to reduce pollution and improve living conditions.

A New Show with an Illustrious Lineage

BikeAsia 2008 is at its first edition yet it can count on the wealth of experience of it's co-organizer partner, EICMA, which organizes the world's largest International Bicycles and Motorcycles show in Milano, Italy.

Thanks to this important contribution, BikeAsia 2008 will be a quality show with selected participants, which will contribute to enhance the image of bicycles and motorcycles in Asia.

Mark in your calendar, BikeAsia 2008 in April 2008 in Singapore.

http://www.bikeasia.org/

Exhibition Schedule

• Trade Day

10 & 11 April from 10:00 - 18:00 - Entrance by Pre-registration

• Public Day

12 & 13 April from 11:00 - 21:00 - Entrance by Ticket

Opening Hours

Date

Time

Thursday 10 April 2008

10 :00 - 18:00

Friday 11 April 2008

10 :00 - 18:00

Saturday 12 April 2008 11 :00 - 21:00Sunday 13 April 2008 11 :00 - 21:00

Connaught Drive and Esplanade Lawn

A two day carnival like atmosphere to rally two wheeler enthusiasts to come and be counted. Parades, races, music with loads of fun.

Bicyles

Saturday, March 29, 2008 3 – 6 pm

Motorcycles
Sunday, March 30, 2008 3 – 6 pm

Bring the whole family down on the weekend to enjoy an outing in the city…

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/anodise5757/project57/Hornbulbfoggiesbanner2013_zps6e758ef1.jpg

Click Here --> <CMO> Premium Products - HELLA, Philips & Osram

A Regional Trade Show

BikeAsia 2008 is the first international exhibition on bicycle, motorcycle, accessories and components in Southeast Asia. It is a Regional show for a 500 million people who can reach Singapore within 5 hours flight and over a billion people within 8 hours. Thanks to the minimal visa requirements, its location in the middle of Asia and the high number of flight carriers in the area, Singapore is the ideal location to held the first edition of BikeAsia.

BikeAsia will become the new appointment for thousands of lovers and dealers of the 2 wheels sector. In a familiar environment, manufacturers from different countries will mingle together and will share ideas to improve the industry.

A Growing Market

Asia has the largest manufacturing base in the world for bicycles and motorcycles and it is also the largest consumer of these products. As per capita income increases rapidly in Asia, the desire to own better bicycles, motorcycles, accessories and to embody a lifestyle that expresses this new status increases as well. A new acquired conscience for the environment enhances further the interest for bicycles and motorcycles as choice mode of transport to reduce pollution and improve living conditions.

A New Show with an Illustrious Lineage

BikeAsia 2008 is at its first edition yet it can count on the wealth of experience of it's co-organizer partner, EICMA, which organizes the world's largest International Bicycles and Motorcycles show in Milano, Italy.

Thanks to this important contribution, BikeAsia 2008 will be a quality show with selected participants, which will contribute to enhance the image of bicycles and motorcycles in Asia.

Mark in your calendar, BikeAsia 2008 in April 2008 in Singapore.

[/color][/font][/font][/color]

[/indent][/color][/font]

Looks interesting.... :)

Apologies... not literally refering to the figures but for 400cc

Sukiz are rather cool looking.. .I must admit. with the Automatic Side Mirror that folds when on/off engine. Majiam Car... muhahhaha

For the Suzuki Burgman Exec models, the mirrors can be fold electronically with a press of the button. But it doesn't folds when engine is ON or OFF.

TEAM RedBull Singapore

Daniel aka bigcow +65 9105-0569

ScooTourers: Have Scooter, Will Travel...

no la.. stock leh..... the diff is the 400 + 200cc (slightly more torque lor....)

650... hmmm still let me smell smoke leh...... hahahahah cannot chase one wor... right Edwin??? muhahahah

I have a friend riding the JDM 600 with a slip-on Arrow exhaust. But after i ask him to test ride a Euro 400, he said the Euro 400 has better torque than his JDM 400.

TEAM RedBull Singapore

Suzuki Burgman AN650 Exec aka Skywave 650 have 3 modes of riding.

1) Normal Auto Mode

2) Auto Mode with Power button depress (higher rev for over-taking)

3) Steptronic with 5 speed & Overdrive

For Burger 650, models from year 2002 to 2004, in the steptronic mode, only got 5 speeds without the overdrive.

TEAM RedBull Singapore

A Regional Trade Show

BikeAsia 2008 is the first international exhibition on ....

hmmm... so will there be special offers for SW during the show? otherwise no point waiting leh

~

Current Ride: FJS400 Silver Wing

Trips:

23~27 Dec 2014: 5D5N KL & Ipoh

Scooby's blog http://scoobydooby-doo.blogspot.sg/

Tech Corner http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/325894-lt-Info-gt-Silverwing-400cc-600cc-Tech-Corner

Suzuki Burgman AN650 Exec aka Skywave 650 have 3 modes of riding.

1) Normal Auto Mode

2) Auto Mode with Power button depress (higher rev for over-taking)

3) Steptronic with 5 speed & Overdrive

For Burger 650, models from year 2002 to 2004, in the steptronic mode, only got 5 speeds without the overdrive.

Which mode do u normally use??

Please la dei, me slow slow one ok...after Yew Meng you also overtook me with pillion some more... :angel:

OLD NO GO, NEW NO COME.

hahah till now i still dun know how to wack till 180??

straight road only 160 max!

180 is clearing meter arleady le...