SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

“NON� : Newbies Outing by Newbie

willtam

CLOSED : This OUTING Sign-Up is FULL

“NON” : Newbies Outing by Newbie

[ATTACH=CONFIG]215706[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]215708[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]215707[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]215709[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]215711[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]215710[/ATTACH]

One Day Desaru/Sungei Rengit Ostrich Farm Visit trip via New E22 Scenic Highway !

Date: 3th Sept 2011

Time: 6:00 am safety brief, depart 6.15 am.

Place: GP Esso via 2nd link (Those who are new and do not know how to go GP Esso after 2nd link can PM me)

Cruising Speed : 100 kmh

Lunch (On Your Own) at Ostrich Farm : Ostrich Satay – Ostrich Steak – Ostrich Teppanyaki – Ostrich Burger – Ostrich Egg Omelette and many more ….

Bukit Inda Shopping cum A&W Rootbeer Stop (optional) on the return leg.

Bring: Passport, Touch and go card, White card, Money – RM . Ostrich Farm Entrance Fee RM10 (Special Concession – Usual RM14).. a good appetite

Highly Recommended: Rain Coat, Riding Jacket & Pants or Jeans, Gloves and Boots.

Strictly NO Slippers – NO Shorts – NO Singlet

This One Day Ostrich Farm Outing is created for Newbie with P Plate and Not So Newbie who have not ride further than Johor

Pls Register your Name – Your Ride – PM me your Contact

1. Will – TA200

2. Rick - FZ1S

3. Felix - RS125

4. Aaron - FZ6

5. IXIO - AN400

6. pipi - steed

7. Tdks - xjr

8. dfordiavel -

9. David -

10.Viknesh -S4

11. Franx -

12 . Alex –

13.Neo - TA 200

14 .Ben

15. Phee

16. Eric

17. Yeo

18. Lisab

Edited by willtam

Love Doesn't Makes The World Go Round . . . Love is What makes the RIDE Worthwhile..:cheers:

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

FONT=Comic Sans MS]CLOSED : This OUTING Sign-Up is FULL[/font]

“NON” : Newbies Outing by Newbie

[ATTACH=CONFIG]215706[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]215708[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]215707[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]215709[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]215711[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]215710[/ATTACH]

One Day Desaru/Sungei Rengit Ostrich Farm Visit trip via New E22 Scenic Highway !

Date: 3th Sept 2011

Time: 6:00 am safety brief, depart 6.15 am.

Place: GP Esso via 2nd link (Those who are new and do not know how to go GP Esso after 2nd link can PM me)

Cruising Speed : 100 kmh

Lunch (On Your Own) at Ostrich Farm : Ostrich Satay – Ostrich Steak – Ostrich Teppanyaki – Ostrich Burger – Ostrich Egg Omelette and many more ….

Bukit Inda Shopping cum A&W Rootbeer Stop (optional) on the return leg.

Bring: Passport, Touch and go card, White card, Money – RM . Ostrich Farm Entrance Fee RM10 (Special Concession – Usual RM14).. a good appetite

Highly Recommended: Rain Coat, Riding Jacket & Pants or Jeans, Gloves and Boots.

Strictly NO Slippers – NO Shorts – NO Singlet

This One Day Ostrich Farm Outing is created for Newbie with P Plate and Not So Newbie who have not ride further than Johor

Pls Register your Name – Your Ride – PM me your Contact

1. Will – TA200

2. Rick - FZ1S

3. Felix - RS125

4. Aaron - FZ6

5. IXIO - AN400

6. pipi - steed

7. Tdks - xjr

8. dfordiavel -

9. David -

10.Viknesh -S4

11. Franx -

12 . Alex –

13.Neo - TA 200

14 .Ben

15. Phee

16. Eric

17. Yeo

18. Lisab

19.Rom3

20.Sky(the super four with box)

wow... suddenly so many ppl...

:clap::clap:

Yes Bro ..they are from another another group presign-up earlier . . i extend this Outing for NEwbie as i felt Raw Newbie has no proper "Outlet" and they have no "initiation" ride into "Bolehland" and also Outing more "tune" to thier needs . . . i hope to be able to do more for this group . . . remember . .i am but very much a newbie myself ...Cheers

Love Doesn't Makes The World Go Round . . . Love is What makes the RIDE Worthwhile..:cheers:

Congrats on a successful trip Will and David!

Thanks also to Will for introducing the four awesome riders who showed incredible teamwork during our Monday training session with the Black Swan crew :3

Hope to see you guys again in our local training runs.

Many thanks to Will, David, France for the excellent organization for the ride today. It was a fun group of riders; friendly and supportive. Hope to do this with all of you guys again soon! Will - let me know when ur next Nasi Lemak outing is and I will be there!

Superd trip. Excellent~ Thanks everybody~

The credit goes to David lah . . . for setting up the date for my suggestion. . . I only arrange the Special arrangement for the Group concession with the boss for Ostrich Farm visit and i was lucky to have the Owner of the Permission to visit the Private Museum from my previous own Recce visit as i was looking high and low to reach him. i must thank the food stall lady for carring my request to him. well i am glad if all truly enjoy the outing thats make all the effort worth it. Thanks guys for your support. Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

trip is closed.. thanks for all interest.. :)

Edited by adesmond2

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

• 4 weeks later...

Reviving "NON" outing .....Any keen in JB Outing "Go Karting Cum "Roast Duck - Roast Pork Rib - Roast CHar Siew that melt in your mouth and the best is Suckling Pig" ( they serve cut sizem -Not whole pig) ....cool ? who is keen...??

Reviving "NON" outing .....Any keen in JB Outing "Go Karting Cum "Roast Duck - Roast Pork Rib - Roast CHar Siew that melt in your mouth and the best is Suckling Pig" ( they serve cut sizem -Not whole pig) ....cool ? who is keen...??

me me..when ???

TA 200'02 | JUN 2008 - JUN 2010

S4 SPEC3'07 | JUN 2010 - MAY 2012

FZ6 S2'07 | MAY 2012 - CURRENT

http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af70/heskeydal/signature1.jpg

me me..when ???

Interested but must know when first. I'm shift worker.

Well it must be on weekend ...preferably Sat morning Go for JB Nasi Lemak then head for GO karting ....Lunch at the You Kee XO restaurant then JN Shopping at latest KSL Complex . . . Movie too if you want at RM 9 ( S$3.70 only )

Well it must be on weekend ...preferably Sat morning Go for JB Nasi Lemak then head for GO karting ....Lunch at the You Kee XO restaurant then JN Shopping at latest KSL Complex . . . Movie too if you want at RM 9 ( S$3.70 only )

sound nice~~~

interesting of it

http://i968.photobucket.com/albums/ae169/bennie_you/PB010893.jpghttp://i968.photobucket.com/albums/ae169/bennie_you/PB010886.jpg

me me..when ???

Interested but must know when first. I'm shift worker.

JB where got suckling pig?

i cant find any...

Yes confirm and they sell in "Cut Quantity" but limited and "Sell Out" by lunch time.

FD restorant You Kee XO enterprise.jpg

Yes confirm and they sell in "Cut Quantity" but limited and "Sell Out" by lunch time.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]222966[/ATTACH]

if u guys are going for this one, look out for the duck drinking XO in the sign board and the big urn in the front of their shop as well. its at taman johor jaya. quite near jusco trebau (enter from jalan dedap 2, u wun see the restoran from the main road).try their pork trotters, herbal soup and roast meats too

I see limbs everywhere on the road

Limbs of strangers i have not met

Are the Roads that vicious ?

Or is it just Dangerous ?

Whatever it is, no one can predict what lies on the roads................

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It the beginning of the end, when the Shurangama disappears.............

if u guys are going for this one, look out for the duck drinking XO in the sign board and the big urn in the front of their shop as well. its at taman johor jaya. quite near jusco trebau (enter from jalan dedap 2, u wun see the restoran from the main road).try their pork trotters, herbal soup and roast meats too

you are right Bro . . . how did you enjoy your Delicious meal there ?

you are right Bro . . . how did you enjoy your Delicious meal there ?

Nope, havent got to try this stall out, passed by there several times, saw several reviews. Nearby there's a night hawker, taiwanese restoran, doraemon cafe(selling local cuisine and BKT(looks pretty popular).

I see limbs everywhere on the road

Limbs of strangers i have not met

Are the Roads that vicious ?

Or is it just Dangerous ?

Whatever it is, no one can predict what lies on the roads................

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It the beginning of the end, when the Shurangama disappears.............

Nope, havent got to try this stall out, passed by there several times, saw several reviews. Nearby there's a night hawker, taiwanese restoran, doraemon cafe(selling local cuisine and BKT(looks pretty popular).

Ai yo....bro . . . Die die must try . . . .very good . . .delicious and best in "Johor and Batam" . ., gosh you dont know what you miss leh