SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda NSR150SP Riders

firesaint

yup, they look different, stock ones the black pipe connecting the endcan is straight. this is dented. it somehow allows me to accelerate faster compared to my friend`s sp. but it cannot pass inspection and i dun like the sound.

so intend to swap to stock ones.

Why cannot pass inspection? Well.. learn to appreciate it if its better.. dun regret next time when ur bike feels underpowered. Last time my inspection the pipe modded + damn alot of smoke also they pass me, if raelly cant pass send to bike shop will solve ur problem liao.

Everyone at the start when buy SP also say want everything stock.. 3 months down the road u see their bikes in modded end can + stomach , port block , skim block head, modded magnetic coils etc etc lol.. more extreme ones even had spooky rims.

The RR on my Fireblade represents "Race Replica"

• Replies 140.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wait4me

• lwfc

• MC28

• garfieldrox

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha not fierce la, when i buy from some shops along eunos, they gave me this. so i just happily ride with this pipe without knowing its not legal.

7/10 Sp on the street had something illegal on them. If u include those with tinted visor and never display road tax which is also against the rules then u should get 9.9/10 lol..

Dun worry abt being illegal as long as u dun over do it.

Why cannot pass inspection? Well.. learn to appreciate it if its better.. dun regret next time when ur bike feels underpowered. Last time my inspection the pipe modded + damn alot of smoke also they pass me, if raelly cant pass send to bike shop will solve ur problem liao.

Everyone at the start when buy SP also say want everything stock.. 3 months down the road u see their bikes in modded end can + stomach , port block , skim block head, modded magnetic coils etc etc lol.. more extreme ones even had spooky rims.

i also dunno whether can pass anot. but planet motor says this pipe cannot pass inspection. and i prefer the sound of stock stomach more. will be changing back to stock stomach, so if anyone wants this stomach i can sell.

i also dunno whether can pass anot. but planet motor says this pipe cannot pass inspection. and i prefer the sound of stock stomach more. will be changing back to stock stomach, so if anyone wants this stomach i can sell.

Haha.. the inspection center guy dun really go into such details one la.. u think too highly of them. My bike full of funny things they also clear my inspection when i go there..

As long as u dun complain when the stock stomach is installed then its ok. haha

haha. btw my sp is installed with TA150 block and cdi. will it make my bike less power or? again, its the same shop that do this to my bike.

Block and piston changed, they quote me $290 and give me TA150 block.

went to ah chong they tune my bike properly changing the cdi and carb

haha. btw my sp is installed with TA150 block and cdi. will it make my bike less power or? again, its the same shop that do this to my bike.

LoL.. ur bike sure have many.. "aftermarket parts"

Well as far as i heard is that both using same kinda engine but i would still prefer a original block and piston lol.. not sure abt the effects though.. and CDI is kinda big stuff liao.. wat ur mech told u abt them?

Well as far as i heard is that both using same kinda engine but i would still prefer a original block and piston lol.. not sure abt the effects though.. and CDI is kinda big stuff liao.. wat ur mech told u abt them?

my mech says its actually the same. since both same engine. just that the name printed on it different. but just curious bout it.

my mech says its actually the same. since both same engine. just that the name printed on it different. but just curious bout it.

I jus pm u..

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/c3dric/PIC00227.jpg

U only got 1 life.. So live it with care..

dunno y i cant see the superpole.

sp got tyga chamber cos i'm using when i riding sp

Cos if i'm not wrong, the timing on SBK web is Valencia local time..So in SG, superpole would be 2100H tonight..

While Race 1 would be 1800H tomorrow and race 2 @ 2130H..Still waiting for 9pm to confirm if my guess is correct..

And the new streaming can only be view by using IE... :angel:

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/akrapovick4/thedoctor.jpg

wat sbk super pole???

The new Superpole is a step ladder elimination format to form the starting grid for the top 16 bikes of Superbikes.

Would be run in 3 rounds..

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/akrapovick4/thedoctor.jpg

hi anyone know what is this stomach called? went to planet and they told me that i am using this *modded* stomach. and intend swap to stock ones. and anyone interested in buying this?

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=98319&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1238834356

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=98322&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1238834391

if im not wrong thats a chamber stomach.. haha

o.O ta block ... last time i heard TA block can port bigger .. wahaha higher top but dun last... but cdi ?? can meh ?

yea yae block piston and crankshaft better stick to stock better in fact everything use stock one better la

2007 - 2008 ~ NSR150SP - FT7599S

2008 - 2009 ~ CBR400RRL - FJ8299D

2009 - 2009 ~ NSR250SE - FP1208G

2009 - ???? ~ NSR150SP

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2441/3656308842_57f93b7ae4.jpg

if im not wrong thats a chamber stomach.. haha

o.O ta block ... last time i heard TA block can port bigger .. wahaha higher top but dun last... but cdi ?? can meh ?

yea yae block piston and crankshaft better stick to stock better in fact everything use stock one better la

Hmm if really chamber stomach kinda wasted to trade for a normal one lol.. many ppl are dying to get one leh.. hor JJ

im hungry hungry men... hehe sorry to butt in

Faster go grab some food!

Hmm if really chamber stomach kinda wasted to trade for a normal one lol.. many ppl are dying to get one leh.. hor JJ

Faster go grab some food!

haha.. dont like to eat alone...

i cannot i believe my sat night like that pass...

expect of the unexpected !!:box:

haha.. dont like to eat alone...

i cannot i believe my sat night like that pass...

Lol oh well.. boring night for me also.. jio someone he say he repairing bike lol.. waste my sms. :angry:

Not raining on sat night also so sian ..

Lol oh well.. boring night for me also.. jio someone he say he repairing bike lol.. waste my sms. :angry:

Not raining on sat night also so sian ..

haha.. ya lo ya lo... i jio my frens out.. i tink too last min le ba...all got program liao

haha.. ya lo ya lo... i jio my frens out.. i tink too last min le ba...all got program liao

:sian: Wats with the new display pic lol.. Faster get bike and start riding ah! then u can go all over SG find ppl eat with u le lol. Anyway hougang alot of things to eat wat.. i think lol

:sian: Wats with the new display pic lol.. Faster get bike and start riding ah! then u can go all over SG find ppl eat with u le lol. Anyway hougang alot of things to eat wat.. i think lol

haha... i change my pic again.. hahaa. all blythe version.... kekeke....

i got bike but no license... want to joy ride at carpark also dont dare... keke