• Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website such as:

• Forums
    • Blogs
    • Picture/Video Gallery
    • Motorcycle Clubs
    • Event Calendar
    • and many more!

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Which is your go-to-shop when you do your minor & major servicing?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So far have only been back to Hong Long for the 1st service. Labour is free (still need to pay for engine oil) so i'm looking for workshops to go to when servicing is due.

Have considered going back to HL but they need appointment and the waiting time is rather long unlike other bike shops where you can just walk in and get your servicing done in half hour.

Some friends have recommended Scooter Narcotics, do you have any experience with them?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/6/2020 at 7:33 PM, snsd555 said:

So far have only been back to Hong Long for the 1st service. Labour is free (still need to pay for engine oil) so i'm looking for workshops to go to when servicing is due.

Have considered going back to HL but they need appointment and the waiting time is rather long unlike other bike shops where you can just walk in and get your servicing done in half hour.

Some friends have recommended Scooter Narcotics, do you have any experience with them?

Scooter Narcotics are commonly spoken I guess. Heard a few times but have not drop by. So far a couple of times, I have been to J's Motor somewhere in the North (woodlands area)

• Similar Content

• By SBF
      Seems like there are a couple of new colours launched for the XMax 300 for the 2021 model year.
      The light matt grey with blue accent looks pretty sick. What do you think?
      P.S. These colours might be for the XMaxes in Indonesia / Thailand and not Singapore agent HL's model range.

• By SBF
      Got a question by William in the Yamaha XMax group:
      Simple answer is - Go for the XMax 300, without a doubt. There is a reason why the XMax 300 is the most popular model on our roads, i'd say almost 95% of all Xmax on the roads are the 300 variant.
      Pros of the XMax 300 compared to the 250 or 400:
      Agent unit Official warranty backed by Yamaha Excellent fuel economy Latest platform, engine, and parts Euro 4 (2021 model onwards will be updated to Euro 5) Plenty of parts and accessories LTA approved exhaust options are available XMax 250:
      Created for Malaysia market where their "Class 2B" allows for engine cc up to 250cc Slower than 300, struggles to reach 100km/h or more Lighter than the XMax 300 Slightly cheaper road tax Lower resale value (it might cost you MORE in depreciation for a 250 compared to the 300!) Uses older parts from the Yamaha Majesty and XMax 400 Minimal/No dealer support as non-agent bike As bro Abdul Hakim said about the XMax 250,
      XMax 400
      Oldest of all 3 variants Uses old engine from Yamaha Majesty Poor fuel economy Difficult to find parts Poor resale value Minimal/No dealer support as not official agent bike Point is, just go for the XMax 300 unless there is a compelling reason otherwise. For those who have bought the 250 or 400, just enjoy your ride!

Btw if you are looking for an XMax, Hong Leong Corp (Yamaha's agent in Singapore) has special pricing for all SBF members, you can contact them below:
       Click HERE to ENQUIRE now on ANY Yamaha Motorcycles! Special price for SBF members! 
    • By snsd555
      Friend from Malaysia sent over this picture, seems like the POLIS over in our neighbouring country has bought a fleet of Yamaha XMAX to be used as their police highway cruisers. Anyone has any news on this?
      If they're using the XMAX 250 available in Malaysia, i'm not so sure the power would be sufficient to chase down the baddies?

• By shah.h
      Hey there! I would like to enquire about replacing my bike's speedometer.
      Bike Model: Honda CB150r Exmotion

I have been searching for a bike workshop to do a replacement for my speedometer but I cant seem to fix my mind on one.
      The number of feedbacks about each workshop i have searched on, the cost of it and the service is rather mind blogging.
      Can i have a recommendation to a workshop that it highly recommended for the replacement of the speedometer?

Thank you all in advanced.
    • By Seah87
      TW200 Brothers!

Need help on this. I just bought a 11 years old TW200. I went to Ah Chong (Planet Motorcycle in Ubi) but he mentioned parts are hard to find for TW200 so might not be able to help much.

Is there any workshops or mechanics that I can go for servicing and see what needs replacement?

Thank you in advance!
  • Latest Topics