Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!
Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.
Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:
- Latest Motorcycle News
- SGBikeMart / Classified Ads
- Picture/Video Gallery
- Motorcycle Clubs
- Event Calendar
- and many more!
Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.
Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!
Looking for suitable passionate rider who keen on taking over my r6 2013 edition with low millage of under 24k for almost 5yrs 8months as i have a side bike for work. * Bike installment will finish on JUNE hence new owner will take over bike on that particular month and please take time
to read a few details about the bike. Point of story dont buy a second hand bike if ur finding a mere perfect condition 2nd hand bike.
-/Bike park under mscp
-/ Fully stock 100% no mods at all no KL trip No race trackðŸ˜Ž
-/ Bike have yet to touch up with right hand side mirror due to an incident involving vehicle theft parts( update to potential buyer upon meet up)
-/ 100% - 0 stationary falls, 0 accident(touch wood choi)
-/ Original coverset stock as it is.
-/ only 300v motul no othe than anything else.
-/ only Engine ice as a coolant.
-/ radiator protector since day 1.
-/ head lamp clear casing.
-/ lithium superpower battery
-/ Knn performance air filter.
1) Dont waste my time as I have encounter numerous people on carousel being from dealing and viewing. Trust me if you not keen kindly dont even bother to press the CHaT button.
2) I relatively knew of people in carousel who runs a kind of business as such of a bidding kind of strategy by when they are mastermind when dealing in low ball price and resell back to the same platform for a higher price. So kind dont even think about buying a machine for 5-6k price range as a steal.
3) *DONâ€™T chat up with me asking for price reduction when *YOU* your ownself have not even view the bike upfront.
4) Dont CHAT up with me asking me where I SERVICE MY BIKE. I dont send my bike for tuning or race purpose until u want to ask me where i service my bike.
5) If you think this machine is worth a deal and worth your time for viewing, Kindly press the chat button and hopefully we can come up with something.
Last but not least, The machine can only be release to the next owner on the end of June 2019. More can be discuss upon successful viewing arrangement.
May the biker spirit in us stays forever.
Original Stock Bike For Sale
Bought new in July 2013
COE till July 2023
Selling Price @ $ 6,300 (neg)
Deal with Direct Owner
Transfer Fee @ $11 by Buyer
Feel free to find out more or set up a viewing session.
Reason letting it go due to having another scooter.
Please contact Neegie @ 97676952 (Whatsapp available too)
Yamaha YZF-R6 '08 for sale
Year of Manufacture: 2008
COE Expiry: 10 Sep 2018
Road Tax Expiry: 29 Sep 2017
My first Class 2 bike, went for 600cc instead of 1000cc to get used to the power delivery and the nimble handling of R6 made it my choice. Used as weekend bike, always kept its condition tip-top and all maintenance records are kept. Never broken down on me. Comes w rare Arrow legal slip-on, LTA-friendly - will be giving 4-1 header.
- Arrow Slip-on (Legal) stock endcan & 4-1 header will be given
- Metzeler Sportec M7RR 120/70 180/55 (Aug 16)
- BridgePort L tire valves
- BMW Grips
- HEL Steel Braided (front & rear)
- Magnetic Coil (Nov 16)
- Rectifier (Nov 16)
- Radiator Flush (Mar 16)
- Front & Rear Brake Flush (Mar 16)
- Chain & Sprocket (Mar 16)
- 300V 10w40 (Every 3000km)
- NGK Iridium Plugs (3:1 Servicing)
Looking at $8k, slight nego when viewing.
Interested parties may contact me at 9836 3870.
- 117 replies
- 18,183 views
- 0 replies
- 96 views
- 7 replies
- 815 views
- 1 reply
- 66 views
- 0 replies
- 48 views