• Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

COE for the next 3 months (>10K COE ???)

https://www.8world.com/singapore/coe-quota-1526981?fbclid=IwAR1Fzd1Ww82tkLQV3pwUBNht0X1egdrNCRQpMQPYkn4Fgo7sUxTijB611zU

货车与巴士组以及摩托车组的拥车证配额也减少,分别达到230张和889张。

According to Chinese news, motorcycle COE for the next 3 months will be reduced to 889.

Edited by Pisces44
Wrong

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is gonna suck so hard. I'm about to start my 2A classes soon and am currently looking around for a 2A bike. I hope the COE pricing for bikes does not get any more ridiculous.

9 hours ago, Version001 said:

This is gonna suck so hard. I'm about to start my 2A classes soon and am currently looking around for a 2A bike. I hope the COE pricing for bikes does not get any more ridiculous.

Which driving centre ?

Comfort closed until 29th jul...

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/comfort-del-gro-driving-centre-ubi-kovan-tampines-closed-122351397.html

Driving instructors go ktv ????? Hahaha....

12 hours ago, Pisces44 said:

Which driving centre ?

Comfort closed until 29th jul...

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/comfort-del-gro-driving-centre-ubi-kovan-tampines-closed-122351397.html

Driving instructors go ktv ????? Hahaha....

Haha sounds like the driving instructors paid the KTV a visit.

I'm planning to register for my 2A classes at BBDC. 5 mins bus ride away from my place. I'll be a 1yr rider on Aug 12.

• Administrators

Yup, only 889 COEs available for Motorcycles (Cat D) for Aug to Oct 2021.

There's a good chance we might see COE breaking 10k SGD!

This also affects the used bike market so if you're in the market for new/used motorcycles, you are going to get affected.

There really should be a separate scheme for motorcycles!

217918664_1649695931893123_8473047873842245872_n.png

• Administrators
6 hours ago, Version001 said:

Haha sounds like the driving instructors paid the KTV a visit.

I'm planning to register for my 2A classes at BBDC. 5 mins bus ride away from my place. I'll be a 1yr rider on Aug 12.

So far SSDC is the only driving centre not to have been affected by the pandemic.

Stay safe guys, and good luck for your 2A @Version001!

Do you currently have a Class 2B motorcycle? Maybe you can ride it awhile longer while waiting for COE to drop.

On 7/16/2021 at 4:30 PM, SBF said:

So far SSDC is the only driving centre not to have been affected by the pandemic.

Stay safe guys, and good luck for your 2A @Version001!

Do you currently have a Class 2B motorcycle? Maybe you can ride it awhile longer while waiting for COE to drop.

I do not own a motorcycle atm but I'm borrowing my brother's 2B bike occasionally to ride around.

I may just wait it out before the purchase if the COE really does get more costly. Any idea why the COE price for motorcycles has spiked these past couple of years? Was reading around on old forum posts and saw that it used to be like around half the current price?

On 7/16/2021 at 9:47 AM, Version001 said:

Congrats @Version001and all the best on your 2A journey!

• Thanks 1

On 7/18/2021 at 1:45 PM, Version001 said:

I do not own a motorcycle atm but I'm borrowing my brother's 2B bike occasionally to ride around.

I may just wait it out before the purchase if the COE really does get more costly. Any idea why the COE price for motorcycles has spiked these past couple of years? Was reading around on old forum posts and saw that it used to be like around half the current price?

Blame COVID (or China if you prefer). COE shot up to 6K+ after lockdown. (from 4k before lockdown).

Next 3 months COE going to cut...i dun think it will go down.