SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

My Class 2 Journey at CDC year 2023 Pricing inclusive

16 hours ago, eclipse1 said:

Congrats Congrat on Passing Assessment on 1st Try!!

Good Luck for the TP!!

I'm going for my CL2 starting April✌️

hopefully I dun see you around in CDC.. cuz that would means I fail.. 😂

Cya around on the road.. hahahaha

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

• 1 month later...

Following up with a revision on 23rd march. evening.. 

Did not went straight for the practise but sit down with the instructor and clarify all signal light points, all procedures.. and make sure remember them clearly.. went thru at least one round to make sure I remember the route.. go to those weaker points and keep doing them non stop.. (provided no queue) 😂  Luckily I've check with the instructor on how to push the bike down from main stand.. kept pressing brake and the bike doesn't go down.. 😂

24 March 7am TP date.. Only CL2 and CL2A.. and I'm number 2. 😅 Luckily I clarify the route and all procedures clearly.. cuz I lost no 1 straight away after first turn right junction.. 🙃

After all stuff over, sit down with several testees and all are saying will fail.. But got one guy who drop his bike say.. haix// confirm fail.. another guy step in and say he will book next tp with him.. I stop that 2nd guy sia.. I say bro.. you not 100%.. he 100%.. dun say liao la.. but we did encourage him to continue as it's not worth to give up at the final stage.. 

Lastly, pass CL2. and finally.. no need to go back anymore.. hahaha...

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

6 minutes ago, apogeeXX said:

Muahahahahahaha

welcome to world of cl2

thanks thanks..  :)

Congrats on passing. How many points collected?? 

The sky's the limit now.. 

Gear up and ride safe

95-96 Cagiva Freecia 7sp
97-98 FZR 400R 1EN
98-2000 FZR 400RR 3TJ
2001-2005 R6 01 stock
2006-2011 Ford Connect Van
2009-2012 Mitsubishi L200
2013-2015 Gilera Fuoco500
2015-2016 Mitsubishi Lancer GLX
2018 Fiat Bravo
2021 Rieju 125cc SM
Other bikes LC4 620, Sportster 883, TZR 125, ZXR400, GSXR750

2B - Jan1995 2A - Oct1996 2 - Mar1998 3 - Nov2002 BDVL - Nov2011
3 - 2018, BDVL - May 2021, 2B - Feb2021, 2A - April 2022

5 hours ago, adesmond2 said:

24 March 7am TP date.. Only CL2 and CL2A.. and I'm number 2. 😅 Luckily I clarify the route and all procedures clearly.. cuz I lost no 1 straight away after first turn right junction.. 🙃

After all stuff over, sit down with several testees and all are saying will fail.. But got one guy who drop his bike say.. haix// confirm fail.. another guy step in and say he will book next tp with him.. I stop that 2nd guy sia.. I say bro.. you not 100%.. he 100%.. dun say liao la.. but we did encourage him to continue as it's not worth to give up at the final stage.. 

Lastly, pass CL2. and finally.. no need to go back anymore.. hahaha...

Congrats again! Haha so end up did both guys fail or the 2nd guy passed? 

1 hour ago, eclipse1 said:

More like wallet and wife is his limit 🤣

5 hours ago, eclipse1 said:

Congrats on passing. How many points collected?? 

Gear up and ride safe

LOL.. 18 points.. dunno why but most people gotten 18 points...

4 hours ago, Nakuru said:

Congrats again! Haha so end up did both guys fail or the 2nd guy passed? 

More like wallet and wife is his limit 🤣

thanks again...

2nd guy pass.. =.=''.. only 1 guy out of 17 for class 2 fail..

class 2A at least 20 people.. didn't check how many got called.. we all happily chatting away.. 😂

& indeed.. wallet and wife is the limit.. 😂

11 hours ago, adesmond2 said:

thanks again...

class 2A at least 20 people.. didn't check how many got called.. we all happily chatting away.. 😂

Oh.. so the 1 who drop bike is the only 1 who fail ah? Sian.. but the passing rate damn high sia

13 hours ago, adesmond2 said:

LOL.. 18 points.. dunno why but most people gotten 18 points...

thanks again...

Class 4 ?

13 hours ago, Nakuru said:

Oh.. so the 1 who drop bike is the only 1 who fail ah? Sian.. but the passing rate damn high sia

yup.. I only notice first 10.. haha.. out of 10 range dunno liao.. but I remembered they say all CL2 pass except 1.. each centres got pros and cons.. 😛

12 hours ago, apogeeXX said:

Class 4 ?

CDC no class 4.. so it's either SSDC or BBDC.. but again.. nvm ba.. enough of learning le,. 😂