SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[cdc] 2b

Groupchat created @ 2.21am. @timewalker84 let me know if you want me to add you in. :cheeky:

Follow your heart even if sometimes it means losing your mind.

Honda NSR150SP - 2013 ~ 2015

Honda CBR400RRR - 2014 ~ Current

Honda MSX125 - 2015 ~ 2016

Ducati 899 Panigale - 2016 ~ 2017

Yamaha T135 Spark - 2016 ~ 2019

Kawasaki ZX10R - 2017 ~ Current

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Blindspot(4pts), wobble when moving off(4pts) and wrong signal during slope(2pts). But i remembered that i did check all the blindspots but why i still kena... :/

If you think you got it, then get it.

Spark 135 [FBA 43** R]

Kawasaki KRR150 [FY 87**P]

Honda CBR400RR [FM 50**X]

Spark 135 [FBE ***** *]

Ducati 848 Evo Corse [FBF 8*** X]

Where did u kena points?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Blindspot, wobble when moving off and wrong signal during slope

If you think you got it, then get it.

Spark 135 [FBA 43** R]

Kawasaki KRR150 [FY 87**P]

Honda CBR400RR [FM 50**X]

Spark 135 [FBE ***** *]

Ducati 848 Evo Corse [FBF 8*** X]

Until now also cant sleep. Insomnia today. Gonna die at work.

All talk on whatsapp then here so quiet.:shy:

All talk on whatsapp then here so quiet.:shy:

once awhile, some will lurk here and reply to other people post.

why blind spot you check and they say you never check? simple, your head turn too fast. or look like you never turn at all. or late check. early check, so far, i guess no penalty?

No One In This World Is A Virgin. Cause Life Always Fcuk You Over and Over Again. Rides: 05May13~ NSR SP FQ **** X 2 stroke power! 05May15~ RVF400 FQ **** D V engine power! 04Jun16~ YZF-R1 FBG **** M Xplane power! 26Nov16~ LC135 FBC **** J SPARK big bore! 03Mar18~ BMWGSA F **** D GSR1200ADV! 23Apr20~ CB400 Bold'r FBC ***** J inLine4

During assessment in Prac 5, Prac 8 or during TP-test, remember to take your time around the circuit and road, you are not required to finish the whole task in a given time - except those that are required, namely: plank, pylon, figure 8, clank. Take your time and don't rush through the "tests" and TP-test.

During assessment in Prac 5, Prac 8 or during TP-test, remember to take your time around the circuit and road, you are not required to finish the whole task in a given time - except those that are required, namely: plank, pylon, figure 8, clank. Take your time and don't rush through the "tests" and TP-test.

Got it! Thanks for the heads up! :thumb:

Smooth wrists for the twists

B3gHfaDCAAATWkk.jpg

Class 2B - 18092013

Billy - TZM 150 YPVS (21092013-21112013)

Bobby - KRR 150 KIPS (31122013-26092014)

Spanky - LC 135 (30092014-Present)

Noted. Will do

hey I wanna be in the group too..

pm me your number dear! (:

ok done. :>

alright will add you in awhile. :cheeky:

the key is to really look out for cars/bikes lor... instead of 'doing the motion'. i supppose that makes it look 'realistic'

Blindspot(4pts), wobble when moving off(4pts) and wrong signal during slope(2pts). But i remembered that i did check all the blindspots but why i still kena... :/

A Journey of a Thousand Revs Begins with the First Gear Change...

lesson 5 passed with the skin of my teeth!

anyway, lesson summary.

you are asked to get a bike and go ONE round of the circuit as warm up (ONLY ONE!). then park bike in center of small circuit and get a short briefing.

you then go according to number tag - so if you want to calm down, get a bigger number when you collect your tag. if you kancheong take tag number 1 - you confirm will go first.

you only get 1 chance. meaning the whole of lesson 5, you only go round the circuit twice (simulate TP lah). once when you warm up and once when you do the real evaluation. i heard in some cases after you finish they let you go practice since got plenty of time left over.

a few things to note. for slope u go at your own pace - meaning u reach the slope, you stop, start of etc all at your own timing, no signal

for figure 8/crank - they will use the yellow light. only go when the light goes on. no hand signals from the tester.

for plank - based on hand signal. slalom u go at your own pace. e-brake also based on hand signal.

at the end they will give you the results one by one with the TP score sheet so you can see where you lost points. they will also give you advice on where to improve etc.

lesson 5 passed with the skin of my teeth!

anyway, lesson summary.

you are asked to get a bike and go ONE round of the circuit as warm up (ONLY ONE!). then park bike in center of small circuit and get a short briefing.

you then go according to number tag - so if you want to calm down, get a bigger number when you collect your tag. if you kancheong take tag number 1 - you confirm will go first.

you only get 1 chance. meaning the whole of lesson 5, you only go round the circuit twice (simulate TP lah). once when you warm up and once when you do the real evaluation. i heard in some cases after you finish they let you go practice since got plenty of time left over.

a few things to note. for slope u go at your own pace - meaning u reach the slope, you stop, start of etc all at your own timing, no signal

for figure 8/crank - they will use the yellow light. only go when the light goes on. no hand signals from the tester.

for plank - based on hand signal. slalom u go at your own pace. e-brake also based on hand signal.

at the end they will give you the results one by one with the TP score sheet so you can see where you lost points. they will also give you advice on where to improve etc.

congrats bro!

getting 1st or lead. no stress. just do your best. sometime lead might be a good thing. =D

you will know at prac 6 and 7 liao~ =D

No One In This World Is A Virgin. Cause Life Always Fcuk You Over and Over Again. Rides: 05May13~ NSR SP FQ **** X 2 stroke power! 05May15~ RVF400 FQ **** D V engine power! 04Jun16~ YZF-R1 FBG **** M Xplane power! 26Nov16~ LC135 FBC **** J SPARK big bore! 03Mar18~ BMWGSA F **** D GSR1200ADV! 23Apr20~ CB400 Bold'r FBC ***** J inLine4

Why never see anyone talking about prac 6 and 7? Never heard of anyone failing too... And the waiting dates are ridiculous!

cause, no one pass license yet at here. so far.. only me..

What you wanna know about? =p

Why never see anyone talking about prac 6 and 7? Never heard of anyone failing too... And the waiting dates are ridiculous!

Wait until end of June early July I will post. Won't be able to take 6 until then

Wait until end of June early July I will post. Won't be able to take 6 until then

It is easy to pass prac 6 and 7? what are those lessons about?

It is easy to pass prac 6 and 7? what are those lessons about?

Prac 6 and 7 are on public roads. If you can't ride well and don't follow road rules properly then not easy to pass

Ahem......

Class 3 - 24 Jan 2006 - Lancer, Impreza TS, Impreza WRX

Class 2B - 28 October 2010 - SP, KRR

Class 2A - 26 March 2012 - CBR400

Class 2 - 6 June 2013 - Suzuki Hayabusa, GSX-R600

pract 6 and 7 on the road is much easier, u dont have to do the course, just look at traffic light and turn. the hardest is U turn but i dont know do they still teach it at lesson 7 may be change already.