SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] YAMAHA Fazer

MC21

• Replies 99.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pichudot

• innards

• maxxmadness

• bigman_185

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nice! how much does it cost? how many litres??

bought from mtech.. im not sure if the price is reasonable..

side rack plus top rack and junior 45L wif top metal plate attched to the top box- damaged is $1k..

den side boxes im currently using my friends one, 42 litres junior also. wanted to buy but a side box cost 300 plus nt sure the price.

saw a forumer selling both side box for 500..

haha.

btw stilll inquring: does a fz6 s2 have a crashbar like those fazer1.?

"Let them hate provided they fear"

The best is to be there lah but prepare cos these few days afternoon rain

My concern is if cannot make it. If mAybe lucky win prize. Can claim another day. Would they keep for us or bypass when no one there when call number. Last min deployment.

Dec 2010-Present Fazer 800

2009- Dec 2010- YBR 125

2000-2009 Honda Phantom 150

168386_10150101355059802_583149801_6201401_4344399_n.jpg

For those with queries whether you must be at Scape in person for claiming of lucky draw prizes, the answer is YES. In person with NRIC

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v189/Loontoot/Funny%20Pics/adminuser4mw.gif

<CMO> Quality IT Services for homes & businesses.

<CMO> 3M Products from U.S.A

hi...my fz6 yr 04 leaking at the radiator on the left handside due.it is kind of corrosion tat caused pin hole leak.any guys noe where can i repair or patch the radiator?how much?

you can diy if you know exactly where's the pin hole. use araldite epoxy to fill the hole.. those 2 tubes of 'stuff' mixed together and it will harden. available at hardware stores, not ex.

Rat bike - A motorcycle not necessarily kept in pristine condition, often painted matt black. Minimal maintenance and mismatched parts often used.

hahaha! you really changed your nick :lol:

ya lah, gf with you still happily taking photos of models. ask them to pose for you somemore :faint:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOOO!! Enjoy this day, and don't think of selling your bike ah! hahaha :angel:

Bon voyage bro. Enjoy your trip! Massage more, will make you a happier man. haha! Take care :thumb:

Later I'm going there again wif Raymond.. Go there take more pics.. Wahaha..

By right is dun need put the cashcard they got ppl open gantry for us..

i thought so too.. but when i reach the gantry, the security ask me what time i came in.. after telling him he intercom his colleague then walk away. nv give instruction and got queue behind me.. ll put cashcard moved out.. -.- nb.

Rat bike - A motorcycle not necessarily kept in pristine condition, often painted matt black. Minimal maintenance and mismatched parts often used.

By right is dun need put the cashcard they got ppl open gantry for us..

i thought so too.. but when i reach the gantry, the security ask me what time i came in.. after telling him he intercom his colleague then walk away. nv give instruction and got queue behind me.. ll put cashcard moved out.. -.- nb.

Looks cool.. Any idea how much are these? :)

yea.. thats the one.. its $160.. expandable and comes with rain covers.. hahah.. u wanna get ar bro?

Can considered as an option if I don't have the budget to get a H&B top box set-up. :)

S$160 is much more affordable than a H&B set-up, though I know H&B is definitely worth its price lah. :thumb:

Kind of like the hard cover (a bit like the FJR side panniers. :) ). But the rest of the panniers are canvas, right?

So can be cut open easily, isn't it?

Also, for FZ6 where our exhausts are underseat, if and when we put on these side panniers, would they "sag" downwards and come into contact with our exhausts and the heat from the exhausts burnt the canvas portion of the side panniers? I had a problem trying on such canvas side panniers for my previous VFR, cos they simply "sag" downwards "like a man's dido cannot stand like that" and comes into contact with the underseat exhausts. So in the end, I didn't fix the canvas side panniers for my previous VFR, as the canvas will be burn by the exhuasts.

Honda Phantom TA200, FV5349A (19/04/2005 - 28/06/2006)

Honda Super 4 Vtec 1, FS6537H (28/06/2006 - 13/02/2007)

Yamaha FJR1300 ABS, FBB661H (13/02/2007 - 31/05/2008)

Honda VFR800 ABS, FBB 404 J (31/05/2008 - 15/08/2009)

ADIVA AD 200, FBD 36 C (15/08/2009 - 13/05/2010, 1430hrs)

Yamaha FZ6N, FBA 7274 B (13/05/2010, 1430hrs - 03/05/2016, 1840hrs)

Yamaha FZ8, FBF 61*9 T (07/05/2016, 1130hrs - )

My concern is if cannot make it. If mAybe lucky win prize. Can claim another day. Would they keep for us or bypass when no one there when call number. Last min deployment.

Yeah u have to be there

Can considered as an option if I don't have the budget to get a H&B top box set-up. :)

S$160 is much more affordable than a H&B set-up, though I know H&B is definitely worth its price lah. :thumb:

Kind of like the hard cover (a bit like the FJR side panniers. :) ). But the rest of the panniers are canvas, right?

So can be cut open easily, isn't it?

Also, for FZ6 where our exhausts are underseat, if and when we put on these side panniers, would they "sag" downwards and come into contact with our exhausts and the heat from the exhausts burnt the canvas portion of the side panniers? I had a problem trying on such canvas side panniers for my previous VFR, cos they simply "sag" downwards "like a man's dido cannot stand like that" and comes into contact with the underseat exhausts. So in the end, I didn't fix the canvas side panniers for my previous VFR, as the canvas will be burn by the exhuasts.

I don't mind going down to motoworld one day to have a look at it. wanna go together @seahmh reptiletan ?

It's not how fast you ride, but how well you ride.

I don't mind going down to motoworld one day to have a look at it. wanna go together @seahmh reptiletan ?

Hi, Bay,

I don't mind going down together to MotorWorld to take a look and touch and feel the side panniers too.

But I only can make it on Saturdays lei.

I did SMS pichudot before, about troubling him to bring us for a mini-local "poisons" trip to look at H&B. My intention is to look at how much the set of a set of racks, base-plate and a Journey 50L or 52L, will cost. @Bay, @pichudot, @reptiletan

If price is manageable, may get the first set of H&B box of my life. :) But I know this set, which I am looking at, will not be cheap.

If not, I may just "chi@m see t0ng" with my current not-too-good-a-condition G!V! 52L box which the base-plate is not too fitting with the racks (as advised by the boss of SBF). Then see whether wanna add on these "hard-cover" side panniers. :)

I just worried about these "hard cover" canvas side panniers may get cut open easily when I park at my MSCP or the basement car-park of my office building.

Still thinking about it lah. Cos I seldom go for long distance trips liao, scared later people say I poser. Never go for trip still put side panniers when I already have such a big box. :lol:

Also, wanna to look up fixing up a voltmeter and perhaps may have to trouble you to bring me go fix up my stupid front number plate.

I have been changing the double-sided tape until I am sick and tired of it liao. muahahaha... :lol:

Edited by seahmh

Honda Phantom TA200, FV5349A (19/04/2005 - 28/06/2006)

Honda Super 4 Vtec 1, FS6537H (28/06/2006 - 13/02/2007)

Yamaha FJR1300 ABS, FBB661H (13/02/2007 - 31/05/2008)

Honda VFR800 ABS, FBB 404 J (31/05/2008 - 15/08/2009)

ADIVA AD 200, FBD 36 C (15/08/2009 - 13/05/2010, 1430hrs)

Yamaha FZ6N, FBA 7274 B (13/05/2010, 1430hrs - 03/05/2016, 1840hrs)

Yamaha FZ8, FBF 61*9 T (07/05/2016, 1130hrs - )