SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] YAMAHA Fazer

MC21

• Replies 99.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pichudot

• innards

• maxxmadness

• bigman_185

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by mokamoka@Oct 28 2004, 08:58 AM

Having the bike discussion in the "Bikes and Specs" and yet having another thread here for the combined group...

as state at the title of the section, Bike specs & reviews is for riders to provide other rider with the relevant infos on the bikes for example, Fazer6. whereby the naked bike section is for riders of various naked bike to gather for chatting n organization of outing.

no siggy at the moment

Originally posted by MC21@Oct 28 2004, 09:11 AM

as state at the title of the section, Bike specs & reviews is for riders to provide other rider with the relevant infos on the bikes for example, Fazer6. whereby the naked bike section is for riders of various naked bike to gather for chatting n organization of outing.

:thumb:

Originally posted by MC21@Oct 28 2004, 09:11 AM

How come Bandit thread got moved from Bike Bytes to Bike Specs and Preview? And now to Naked bikes? Double standards :sian:

hehe :D

Kenneth ;)

Leisure riding...explore riding... but not FREE RIDING

Telur sebiji, riuh sekampung! - (Direct translation) Lay one egg, tell whole village

Originally posted by nE0@Nov 1 2004, 02:27 AM

Fazers are technically not naked bikes, got half-fairing one leh...

Then again, so many people put fairings or screens on their naked bikes. :D

Imagine a naked lady wearing office styled glasses dude :D :cheeky:

Kenneth ;)

Telur sebiji, riuh sekampung! - (Direct translation) Lay one egg, tell whole village

Originally posted by Pauche@Nov 2 2004, 11:47 AM

dun day dream lah, get back to work!!!!

:cheer:

U too man...go back to work...stop trying to clock post la :D no money for doing tht one hehehe :p

PS: Pls dun flame me :help:

Kenneth

Kenneth ;)

Should close the Super thread and bring it to here also, because it belong to naked bike as well.

Also put phamtom under cruisers.

Current Ride - 2004 Kawasaki Z750

http://www.motorvoordelig.nl/images/laser/pics_hot_kaw_z750_04-.jpg

My Z750 DIY Page

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/361701-2004-Kawasaki-Z750-DIY-Guide

04 Z750 Specification

http://jarlef.no/Kawasaki/PDF/2004/PDFfiles/z750PDF04.pdf

Hi guys...This is for sharing...after much searching, i've found performance enhancing parts made specifically for the Fazer 1000..Tell me what you think or if you know of others, pls share...

1 Factory Pro Jetting Kit (bought but yet to install). There's also dynojet and Ivan's jetting kit. Ivan's jetting kit requires drilling of your carb.

2 Nikko G-Pack (it's a CDI booster for the FZ1. Eliminates the RPM limitor and increases acceleration from low to mid range)

3 Akrapovic street legal titanium exhaust. There's also the Yoshi and Micron but Akra got that nice scorpion logo plus it increases the most hp compared to the other 2.

I already have the jetting kit and ordered the G-Pack...The Akra exhaust cost $1250 from southern motors...Now saving up money to get that...Probably take about 2 to 3 months before that Akra is mine...

Yamaha FZS1000E 2001

RIDE LIKE YOU STOLE IT

can someone pls update the cost of a FZ 1 price, brand new, second hand.

one of the bikes i shortlisted to upgrade. :)

pos·er (pozr) n.

A Sportbike rider who habitually pretends to be something he is not and only care about how they appear to the public as their bikes are nothing more than props to get them noticed by girls or even teenage boys which they want to impress with fictional tales of all the hardcore riding they do.

Originally posted by k3nny77@Nov 3 2004, 08:09 PM

Dear Mihar...

kindly share where u got yr factory pro kit and the Nikko G-pack.....and the price as well....

thank u very the much!~:cheer:

The Factory Pro jetting kit can be bought at a number of places. Looi's motor is the Factory Pro agent in singapore so you can ask them to order for you. You can also order from Motorworld or Sporting Motors. Its costs about $150 - 180 for standard version. There's also the titanium version which uses titanium needles which last longer and is also more expensive. I got the titanium one.

The Nikko G-Pack is from France. I don't have the web address with me right now but do a google search for Nikko G-Pack and you should find it. It costs Euro $146 or something like that so it's gonna be expensive if you order direct. I suggest you ask motorworld to order for you. That time i ask, they quoted me $180 or so.

For everyone else, do share if you know of any performance enhancing parts for the Fazer.

Yamaha FZS1000E 2001

RIDE LIKE YOU STOLE IT

Originally posted by k3nny77@Nov 6 2004, 02:29 PM

So Mihar, who did u get to bring in yr G-pack?

I ask my friend...He everytime go overseas one...I ask him to buy me one next time he goes overseas...Should be around this month or next month...

Once i install the jetting kit and G-Pack, i'll post here to let everyone know the results...My estimate is i should get an extra 2- 5hp...If i get the akra exhaust(with silencer removed) as well, it might be between 4-8hp extra...WIth proper tuning, maybe even more...But don't expect your Fazer to outrun an R1...:smile:

My purpose in getting these performance parts is to increase the acceleration and get better performance...As for top speed, i don't really mind coz i think the Fazer is fast enough as it is...

For everyone who hasn't tried, the Fazer1000 can reach 180mph...Tested by myself on north south highway...However, i recommend getting a steering damper as the Fazer tends to wobble a bit after 240kmh...Especially if the road condition is not that good...

Yamaha FZS1000E 2001

RIDE LIKE YOU STOLE IT