SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] honda x11

salem77

hi riders outder, noe any1 riding a honda x11? its a real beauty 1100cc naked bike i must say..juz wanna noe the handling, power n more bout this beauty...

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t265/camounation/saLem77.jpg

MY RIDES

RXZ135 botoL powered / WR200 FMF powered - RXZ D CLUB

SUPER4 VTEC2 Micron powered - S4M

R1 '07 LE Akrapovic powered

HAYABUSA '99 Scorpion powered - SgBusaRiderz

SUPER4 PB1 / 125z Rockstar

RXZ135 Japan-modeL 6-speed lemang powered

carousell.com/shasalem.biz :D

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi riding one.....handling ok.... everything ok..... except fuel consumption is abit high and DAMN HEAVY.......... try pushing at checkpoint and u will know......... anyway there are some statistics in the bike and bytes section under header x-11 go check it out........ 2 page...........:smile:

I MAYBE AN IDIOT....... BUT I AM NOT DUMB............

:smile: Does anybody here rides a SUPER4 CB1300? The new model with a single exhuast.....looks very nice & muscular just like the X-11!! Anybody care to comment on that bike?! :cheeky:

Originally posted by cheekozer600@Nov 8 2004, 12:24 PM

:smile: Does anybody here rides a SUPER4 CB1300? The new model with a single exhuast.....looks very nice & muscular just like the X-11!! Anybody care to comment on that bike?! :cheeky:

very torquey. don't own one but tried the old one, shud be slightly better and still torquey according to reviews.

pos·er (pozr) n.

A Sportbike rider who habitually pretends to be something he is not and only care about how they appear to the public as their bikes are nothing more than props to get them noticed by girls or even teenage boys which they want to impress with fictional tales of all the hardcore riding they do.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest R1szuan
Originally posted by shithead8883@Dec 5 2004, 03:33 AM

Any X-11ers joinin the SBF telematch games??? or forming own group??

get a fairing and join the bird colony...hehehehehe:sweat: :cheeky:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest R1szuan
Originally posted by eien@Dec 18 2004, 02:01 PM

or we strip naked & join them :cheeky:

only for your bike eien.. your bird is not only now naked permantenly..but batterred...hehehehee :cheeky:

Guest R1szuan
Originally posted by shithead8883@Dec 19 2004, 04:14 AM

Brudders ........ pls.......pls........... ur making me shy........... maybe i lend u my windshield to cover ok.........

Afterall tats the least i can do.............. we belong to the bird family........... feathers or not................

:lovestruck:

all you ppl are good talkin kok.. this 1st jan want to go for a day trip?

is it feather or hair?? err your windshield not big enuff to cover my bird leh.. my bird very big man! :sweat: :smile: :giddy:

• 1 month later...
Guest Edward x11

Hi Guys,

X-11 Rider here, first time on in this forum, first time on any forum. so if you are honored reading this, you should be. :)

Had a Blackbird before this till a merc decided to see if a Blackbird with wheels could fly. Let me tell you, it fleeeew...

Any regrets not getting another blackbird? Not really. Just the top end of the XX. Pushed the X-11 till 270, so bullshit if you say it cant go fast. But skinny guys, super glue your butts to your seats if you wanna try this and make sure your helmet is strapped on tight. I mean tight. :)

Ok, dunno if this is boring shits outta you, if it is, sorry.

Ride Safe!

• 2 weeks later...

i saw a blue X-11 at tampines, just beside the tampines north park. i dunno whether it's urs. it really look like a ducati monster

1 Oct 04 - 8 Dec 05 ____Phantom 200 FV 6644R -- LAURA

8 Dec 05 - 24 Jan 09 _______ Super 4 Vtec 1 FR 4602X--LANA

------- - --- _______________________________-- LENALEE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Haha i found u sh*t head! wtf is the 8883 thingy?? y not u fit in a trellis frame n a desmo v-twin n join me at the monster forum lol ^^.

ps: n u bluff me!! u said u r class 2 in here but actually u r onli a P plater hahahahaha

Knn.... i know who u r............. do tat to me somemore later i charge u for ALL YOUR DRINKS hahahaha........... u just wait................ hahaha.........

hello.......... u Monster 9 ??? I am ur Monster Nightmare ................. hahahaha :nono:

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Mussolini@Mar 3 2005, 08:59 PM

i saw a blue X-11 at tampines, just beside the tampines north park. i dunno whether it's urs. it really look like a ducati monster

I saw one at tampines west cc..near the mcdonald's

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa199/rahmatese/3dflags_fra0001-0001a.gif

• 3 months later...

Any comments about the heat wise... heard its hot...

Which is hotter XX or X-11?

By the way is a FR plate X-11 selling at 8.5k from motorshop expensive? I find it quite expensive. Please advice...

It's not the miles per hour you go; It's the smiles per mile you get

www.kruzer.org.sg

http://re3.mm-a8.yimg.com/image/4267022567http://re3.mm-a10.yimg.com/image/404635075

• 2 weeks later...

ok heatwise X-11 should be better distributed cos its naked, $8.5K guess is market price.... can be cheaper cos FT is abt $10K to $11K, u decide. just to let u know X-11 came out with 2 models one is Jap domestic (with Power restricter) and Euro version with HISS, and there are several other signs to tell the diff so if u still interested, tell me ...... alternatively u can go MotorWorld Basement (where they sell Yoshi Pipes) and browse e magazine cos 1 of them (in Jap) actually introduce on X-11 and thru the pics(not Jap words) they show the difference........ I tot mine was the euro version(cos of meter) bt after browsing, i curse it cos other signs pointed to the Jap one.......... the mag also show how to remove the powercut but that is if u can read jap...........

pros: Unique bike, easy maintence and parts( blackbird engine), head turner, produce on 2000, discontinued in 2002

cons: bike for midrange nt highend speed, no proper wind tunneling at high speed, heavy monster at woodland jam, lousy monoshock and CBS brake- honda fault

Thanx for the info brother... I will PM you when I have more question... cheers

It's not the miles per hour you go; It's the smiles per mile you get

www.kruzer.org.sg

http://re3.mm-a8.yimg.com/image/4267022567http://re3.mm-a10.yimg.com/image/404635075

• 4 weeks later...

Is it true that the X-11 can actually hit the speed of 270? i find it rather unstable after it hits 200.. :sian:

Apr 02 - Sept 02 : Honda TA 150 Phantom

Sept 02 - Mar 04 : Honda CB400 Super 4 Version S

Jul 05 - May 07 : Yamaha XVS 400 Dragstar Custom

Aug 05 - Current : Honda CB1100SFY X-11

Oct 08 - Current: Harley Davidson FLHX Street Glide

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d125/wangfh81/Signature01.jpg

Originally posted by shithead8883@Aug 23 2005, 03:39 AM

true enough cos i hit 200km/h is quite wobbly to me liao (dispite our heavy front)but i 65kg so quite light but if u are say about 80kg i believe can hit more.........

Not much diff as I weigh about 78kg and it starts to get wobbly at about 200km/h also. My max comfortable cruising it 190km/h along NS. Anything beyond that and you can feel the wobble. And I don't fancy crashing at that kind of speed...

The bike itself is definitely capable of more but it's the lack of fairing that limits it. My absolute max was about 215km/h at the back straight of PG but that was only for like

• 2 weeks later...

i agree.. cos i also faced the same prob.. how's ur X-11 fuel consumption like? mine runs about 13km/litre.. ??:giddy: is there anyway that i can reduce the fuel consumption?? :confused:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Roger(Wangfh81),u should know who am i from my nickname.Some of the things u can do to now or during u next servicing.

1)Must sure both u front n rear tyres pressure is good.

2)Change full syn engine oil.

3)Change u oil filter

4)Change spark plug

5)Both tyres still got thread?

6)Brake pad still good?

7)Brake oil top up already?

I believe after changing n checking the above point,u fuel consumption shoudlbe lowered.

• 5 months later...

I just feel the need to bring this page back up online.. hehe.. :cheeky:

thruout my 6mths riding a X11, i only managed to see 3 on the road.. din manage to say hi to the rider also.. really hope to meet up with fellow X11 riders to exchange pointers. :smile: