SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

NUS (National University of Singapore)

chiacy80

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AsHaRiE

• Singaporean

• muhdhaikal

• kitty23

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wah liu ash i purposely parked beside yours ok hehe. anyway whose bike is the FP plate version S with micron pipe? garang le i dun think the owner put a sliencer, cos when i looked thru it it was hollow..

CS westcoast recreation centre ah?

hahah.. thats fadhil from Arts.. not sure though if he remove silencer and sorts.. :) keke..

u going for the pool session? its on the 22nd friday right?

931153_10151259704352614_844334838_n.jpg

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do.

So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

if u think u qualify

no one can deny the fact that U are thinking that urself qualify

the emo feeling now is actually anticipation, can't wait to go... I get the feeling once i start my ride the dominant emo will be FREEDOM! Can't wait for D day... :angel:

P-plate should be an attitude to safety and riding. There's always more to learn.

10417710_10152885054228332_2597706433133321618_n.jpg?oh=a3e4c65165b15e5d659161c304211563&oe=54FB0965

bro's before holes!!

after 2 months of not eating breakfast and lunch, i finally cracked. i cudnt overcome the hunger. got a foot long sandwich at subway n had a small picnic sitting at src carpark kerb lol. just me my bike n the sandwich and some gd old shade.

2 months! Man you :thumb: Will be joining you soon also. Had some bad news when my baby was at the mech. I expected it liao. But still it feels crappy to have your fears confirmed.

Rebuilding my dreams. But first, the gears

1) WP RS Taichi riding jacket

2) WP riding pants

3) Titanium riding gloves

4) Garmine Nuvi 550 GPS (US$259)

5) WP Komine riding boots

6) Arai Helmet

7) The BIKE of course! :cheeky:

:dot: sorry for off topic, do u have any guys frens who participate in NUS Muscle War competition?! :lovestruck: I forgot & miss it this year. It has been a few years since i'm not able to get tickets to watch, cos its getting popular

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/8836/copyofnanshansoyamilkmame5.jpg

maxwell hawker centre :slurp:

:dot: sorry for off topic, do u have any guys frens who participate in NUS Muscle War competition?! :lovestruck: I forgot & miss it this year. It has been a few years since i'm not able to get tickets to watch, cos its getting popular

i didnt go before...but it's free this year. It was at the vivocity...at the outdoor area...near marche there i believe.

Issac : NUS muscle war = bodybuilding competition

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j47/marzocchi84/la_LM6F3528.jpg

Supermoto Is Not A CRIME .

we dun haf so we dun need to noe...

just quietly shoot hoops can le..

couple wear on the gay duos today

*gao diao t-shirt ang gong gong, sio dee gin na zho ba ong*

PROBLEM is not serious, if it can be solved with MONEY ... the PROBLEM comes when you have NO MONEY

Honda Wave 110s - FT7476M

Honda CG 125 ----- FK7947T

Suzuki Bandit 400 - FM 8039Y

Yamaha Fazer 6 --- FW7537E

Honda Steed ------- FN 5565R

Yamaha YP 250 - FS2578R

Suzuki DL650 ---- FX9497T

calyban.....hows ur xr2? is it ready for trail....i think theres one coming up on the 22 march....

Urgh, super busy these few days.

Ppl are starting to push out new bikes after the new year holidays, me and my boss hoping to capture some of the action.

Superbly no time to do any of my own stuff for the past 2 weeks! Hoping to catch a breather this fri.

22nd March? I think I might be joining some rides on the 21st, Good Fri... dunno..

its good to be busy

PROBLEM is not serious, if it can be solved with MONEY ... the PROBLEM comes when you have NO MONEY

Honda Wave 110s - FT7476M

Honda CG 125 ----- FK7947T

Suzuki Bandit 400 - FM 8039Y

Yamaha Fazer 6 --- FW7537E

Honda Steed ------- FN 5565R

Yamaha YP 250 - FS2578R

Suzuki DL650 ---- FX9497T