Jump to content
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

    Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

    Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website such as:

    • Forums
    • Blogs
    • Picture/Video Gallery
    • Motorcycle Clubs
    • Event Calendar
    • and many more!

    Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

    Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki ZX10R Technicial Issue!


Recommended Posts

Hiz Guys!

 

Anyone know where to get headlight protectors for ZX-10R for '04 models?

Thanks!

My Dream Car, see who wants to cut my lane and tail-gate me......

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee218/mika14cyanide14/MyDreamCar.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mika14@Jan 27 2006, 08:03 AM

Hiz Guys!

 

Anyone know where to get headlight protectors for ZX-10R for '04 models?

Thanks!

Can check out Motoworld at Ubi... :goodluck:

First learn stand, then learn fly. Nature's rules biker-sans. Not mine...

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1859/11superbikesmackdown11.jpg

The more we get together, the FASTER we'll be..

 

Mar 93 - Oct 94 : TZR125 FF5209R

Oct 94 - May 98 : GSX R400N FK3745K

May 98 - Oct 05 : GSX R400R FN3306D

Oct 05 - June 11 : '02 YZF R1 FBF3637M

June 11 - Feb 19 : '11 ZX10R

Feb 19 - ??????? : '14 S1000RR

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by VoLcAnO@Jan 27 2006, 09:21 AM

hey thx...:thumb:

 

btw guys...the AIG is confirmed cheap for kawa... :thumb:

great!!!

 

now i gotta think...

 

636 or 10r or 636 or 10r or 636 or 10r or 636 or 10r or 636 or 10r or 636 or 10r or 636 or 10r or 636 or 10r or 636 or 10r or 636 or 10r or 636 or 10r ..........

Ventura Puig Keiti Bagster Motovation Akrapovic BMC Pazzo GPR RaceShield Brembo Bridgestone EBC

Arai AGV Alpinestar Dainese Sidi Coolmax

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by GerardSantaCruz@Jan 27 2006, 09:52 AM

great!!!

 

now i gotta think...

 

636 or 10r or 636 or 10r or 636 or 10r or 636 or 10r or 636 or 10r or 636 or 10r or 636 or 10r or 636 or 10r or 636 or 10r or 636 or 10r or 636 or 10r ..........

definitely the 10R

was never wrong

still going strong

can never be wrong :bounce:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by aqualung@Jan 27 2006, 10:07 AM

definitely the 10R

was never wrong

still going strong

can never be wrong :bounce:

ok man!

10RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

:btw:

 

check this out my friends

http://www.amadirectlink.com/news/2006/ZX10R/ZX10R.asp

 

"Folks, the 2006 Kawasaki ZX-10R is a dog.

 

That’s right, a dog.

 

Like maybe a greyhound with afterburners. With cornering skills like a caffeinated border collie nipping at wayward sheep. And brakes that bite like a pit bull."

 

last line!!!

 

"So as good as the 2006 ZX-10R is, Kawasaki is already working on the 2008. The one that will (and must) fulfill the big Ninja's mission of getting around a racetrack even faster yet."

 

2008 zx10r. YUMMY!

Ventura Puig Keiti Bagster Motovation Akrapovic BMC Pazzo GPR RaceShield Brembo Bridgestone EBC

Arai AGV Alpinestar Dainese Sidi Coolmax

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by GerardSantaCruz@Jan 26 2006, 02:07 PM

what do you mean by that? the rear not stepping out?

Midway thru a corner u grad a handful too much the rear wheel sliiiiiiide..... woooooah!!!!!! The bike is damn powerful la!!! So novice like me cannot ride it la. Too powderful for me liow. For now can only drool. Was my very first choice when i got my bike but many frens ask me to screw a round wif a 6R instead. Was confirm from a couple of frens riding 10Rs yes if you gas too early or too hard the rear tends to step out.

http://www.imperial-concepts.com/web/images/zoom/MSALFE/dsc1102_resize.jpg
Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by VoLcAnO@Jan 27 2006, 12:05 PM

btw..if my handlebars vibrate after i reach 90+km/h..izzit normal ? :giddy:

U riding the 04 model yes? Coz dun think the new 10R is here yet.

 

As for the vibration in the handlebars, its normal. Normally around 70 - 90 kmh the vibration will be there. As you speed up past tat the vibration will disappear. If you want, you can get a heavier balancer to rid the vibration. But it simply reverse the speed tat it sets in. Wif a heavy balancer the vibration will come in in higher speed. So......... LPPL!!!

http://www.imperial-concepts.com/web/images/zoom/MSALFE/dsc1102_resize.jpg
Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by kawi71@Jan 27 2006, 12:43 PM

U riding the 04 model yes? Coz dun think the new 10R is here yet.

 

As for the vibration in the handlebars, its normal. Normally around 70 - 90 kmh the vibration will be there. As you speed up past tat the vibration will disappear. If you want, you can get a heavier balancer to rid the vibration. But it simply reverse the speed tat it sets in. Wif a heavy balancer the vibration will come in in higher speed. So......... LPPL!!!

yup..04 black.. :lovestruck:

 

really lppl man..does a damper and heavier balancer solve it?

Let The Good Times Roll

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by VoLcAnO@Jan 27 2006, 01:03 PM

yup..04 black.. :lovestruck:

 

really lppl man..does a damper and heavier balancer solve it?

Damper??? No way in hell will solve tat. But a balancer may help. Im having the same problem wif my bike. Solution........

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ride faster lor! :lol: :sorry:

http://www.imperial-concepts.com/web/images/zoom/MSALFE/dsc1102_resize.jpg
Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by kawi71@Jan 27 2006, 02:11 PM

Damper??? No way in hell will solve tat. But a balancer may help. Im having the same problem wif my bike. Solution........

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ride faster lor! :lol: :sorry:

HOW FAST DEN WUN HAVE?120?:confused:

Let The Good Times Roll

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by kawi71@Jan 27 2006, 10:15 AM

....The bike is damn powerful la!!! So novice like me cannot ride it la. Too powderful for me liow. ...

It's all in the mind. Treat the bike with respect and it won't bite. There's no such thing as the bike's for advance rider if you know your limits.

 

Is it harder to corner than a 600? No. Is it harder to ride in a straight line than a 600? No.

 

Of course, it'll be less forgiving if you happen to apply too much gas too early. But in the end, it's about control. Knowing how to control the bike and not let the bike control you...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone know where to get headlight protectors for ZX10R '04?

Thanks!

My Dream Car, see who wants to cut my lane and tail-gate me......

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee218/mika14cyanide14/MyDreamCar.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by mika14@Jan 27 2006, 11:47 PM

Anyone know where to get headlight protectors for ZX10R '04?

Thanks!

Give Alvin from motovation a call at 90117088

he will hook you up.

 

How is the hunt for your zx10?

Fcuk U! Kawasaki is back!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by STORM@Jan 28 2006, 01:32 AM

Give Alvin from motovation a call at 90117088

he will hook you up.

 

How is the hunt for your zx10?

Hiz!

 

Thanks! I PMed Alvin already and he said he had no stock.

 

I got a FE plate 04 ZX10 from a private seller already.

Now looking for tank bra and headlight protectors.

 

Btw how many sets of keys shld an owner get when he purchase a ZX10?

I read in the user manual that there shld be a master red key.

My Dream Car, see who wants to cut my lane and tail-gate me......

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee218/mika14cyanide14/MyDreamCar.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by mika14@Jan 28 2006, 04:02 AM

Hiz!

 

Thanks! I PMed Alvin already and he said he had no stock.

 

I got a FE plate 04 ZX10 from a private seller already.

Now looking for tank bra and headlight protectors.

 

Btw how many sets of keys shld an owner get when he purchase a ZX10?

I read in the user manual that there shld be a master red key.

I have a extra set of headlights protector lying in my store. But the fit is not so good.

 

i got 3 set of the original key and 1 funny looking key which I dunno what is it used for...haha.

 

:bounce:

Fcuk U! Kawasaki is back!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...