SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Blogs] Today while riding...

Raptor

Now that's a very2 rare sight..:D

i already said it lol:cheeky:

-FuFu-Past & current rides-FuFu-

2003-2003 Honda NSR 150 SP

2004-2006 16 Tons Touring bus

2004-2008 Honda RVF

2008-2011 Yamaha YZF R1"08 model

2011-.... 1098

2007 - .... My dream bike NSR 500!

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh312/qingfu/305144_1865766182720_1797992398_1266312_2076601502_n-1.jpg

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah lor! Rare indeed. Was soooo worried I would be doing a right turn when 4 lanes of car come dashing at me.

Rebuilding my dreams. But first, the gears

1) WP RS Taichi riding jacket

2) WP riding pants

3) Titanium riding gloves

4) Garmine Nuvi 550 GPS (US$259)

5) WP Komine riding boots

6) Arai Helmet

7) The BIKE of course! :cheeky:

this morning while riding to work on Commonwealth Ave West, saw this young punk in a mercedes was driving with his gf. he dun seems to be working as he is in his casual. he tailgated everyone in sight, including me, move from rightmost to leftmost lanes with no signal. this is the type of idiot that should not be driving a car, but becos ling pek got money, so drive like sh it and endanger everyone! @#$%^&!

HELP FIND MY BIKE! Blue RXZ (New Model), completely stock FBB3668U Stolen from Block 502A MSCP Choa Chu Kang Street 51

this morning while riding to work on Commonwealth Ave West, saw this young punk in a mercedes was driving with his gf. he dun seems to be working as he is in his casual. he tailgated everyone in sight, including me, move from rightmost to leftmost lanes with no signal. this is the type of idiot that should not be driving a car, but becos ling pek got money, so drive like sh it and endanger everyone! @#$%^&!

2 words.

GONE CASE.

I will not want to regret in my life when i look back when i am old man.

Today while riding.. at d traffic light junction near my hse.. i wanted to turn right.. an oncomin taxi with left turning indicator was turnin left, and i was nearly goin to turn right wen suddenly he off the indicator and go straight and flash his high beam at me.. errr.. i gt no choice but to brake so hard.. scary sia.. give wrong signals to me :( argh

Today while riding.. at d traffic light junction near my hse.. i wanted to turn right.. an oncomin taxi with left turning indicator was turnin left, and i was nearly goin to turn right wen suddenly he off the indicator and go straight and flash his high beam at me.. errr.. i gt no choice but to brake so hard.. scary sia.. give wrong signals to me :( argh

then never horn him?:angry:

The pain of discipline is nothing like the pain of disappointment
:thumb:

a malay guy with his gf on a spec 2 overtook me when i was riding home from work just now. he then sped away in excess of 100km/h as i was only doing 90 on the 2nd lane. he then slowed down, move from 1st to 3rd lane and slowed down further. when i came near him, he raised up both his arms, just like a sign of victory (or maybe he was yawning and needed to stretch his arms). i just ignored him and overtook him, still doing 90.

in my right mirror, i saw 2 cars coming very fast in lane 1. when one of them passed me, i saw another spec 2, but it was a lonely malay dude (no gf at the back). he then lane split to overtook the car infront. almost immediately, the 1st malay guy n his gf i met chased after him.

i just looked at them, playing with each other and then took the next exit. mad people, but the 1st guy was more crazy. another life is totally in his hands, yet he wants to risk both their lifes to prove that his spec 2 can blow my suzuki away (probably). cos if they were in a hurry, i wouldnt think he would have gone back to lane 3, waited for me, only to show me that victory sign (or yup, maybe he was yawning). sigh

rien d'autre que le max.

a malay guy with his gf on a spec 2 overtook me when i was riding home from work just now. he then sped away in excess of 100km/h as i was only doing 90 on the 2nd lane. he then slowed down, move from 1st to 3rd lane and slowed down further. when i came near him, he raised up both his arms, just like a sign of victory (or maybe he was yawning and needed to stretch his arms). i just ignored him and overtook him, still doing 90.

in my right mirror, i saw 2 cars coming very fast in lane 1. when one of them passed me, i saw another spec 2, but it was a lonely malay dude (no gf at the back). he then lane split to overtook the car infront. almost immediately, the 1st malay guy n his gf i met chased after him.

i just looked at them, playing with each other and then took the next exit. mad people, but the 1st guy was more crazy. another life is totally in his hands, yet he wants to risk both their lifes to prove that his spec 2 can blow my suzuki away (probably). cos if they were in a hurry, i wouldnt think he would have gone back to lane 3, waited for me, only to show me that victory sign (or yup, maybe he was yawning). sigh

Well dun bother .. Bro yr bike i dream of yr nbr .. i buying 4D for 3 day . If strike u pm me i treat u eat :)

anyhow buy ppl's plate no. later accident how! opps

>

-FuFu-Past & current rides-FuFu-

2003-2003 Honda NSR 150 SP

2004-2006 16 Tons Touring bus

2004-2008 Honda RVF

2008-2011 Yamaha YZF R1"08 model

2011-.... 1098

2007 - .... My dream bike NSR 500!

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh312/qingfu/305144_1865766182720_1797992398_1266312_2076601502_n-1.jpg

bo liao lah... Super 4 somemore.... if u say P plate 2b then err... still can accept..still can accept i say... not ACCEPT.

super 4... 2a liao.. still like tat meh...wee u wee..

this is an act of Victory of Victory STUPIDITY!

5 Oct 2005 - Jun 2007(SP) FS6059X

18 Jun 2007 - 26 Nov 2007 -> CBR400, L model problematic FJ532*S

26 Nov 2007 - 12 Nov 2011 -> TA200, FV2X2G

12 Nov 2011 - 12 Nov 2012 -> SYM GTS200, FZ99*0D

29 Nov 2012 - 13 July 2015 -> KIA Rio HB 1.4M, SFY*

13 Jul 2015 - 28 Apr 2018 -> Kia Cerato V2 SKT*

28 Apr 2018 till current -> Hyundai Elentra S_trim SLZ*

bo liao lah... Super 4 somemore.... if u say P plate 2b then err... still can accept..still can accept i say... not ACCEPT.

Indeed well said

She dun wan to horn . .. friendly rider:)

Yeah, never used my horn before except sometimes my frens like to play wit it when d bike stationary. Haha. I dunno, even on emergencies i forget ther is a function called horn.. many cars like to cut in without checkin blindspot..even then i dun horn ..:p

Well dun bother .. Bro yr bike i dream of yr nbr .. i buying 4D for 3 day . If strike u pm me i treat u eat :)

really? :lol: i dreamt that someone bought 4D using my bike number, then struck 1st prize, brought me down to racewerks and got a PC3 for my suzuki with tuning as a token of thanks! hahaha

rien d'autre que le max.

This proves that Rempiticons are not limited to wheelie stunting mutts in Malaysia. They have their more affluent cousins here too.

how i wish the WRX autobots was there to witness it all last night.

this is not the 1st time a super 4 tried to prove something to me. there's another malay dude who rides a yellow FX plate spec 2 who happens to be working at the same company as me blowing me away at TPE. i just cant be bothered by these jackasses. my 2b, 2a and class 2 took me 3 years to get. and i'm not going to risk it all.

rien d'autre que le max.

Yeah, never used my horn before except sometimes my frens like to play wit it when d bike stationary. Haha. I dunno, even on emergencies i forget ther is a function called horn.. many cars like to cut in without checkin blindspot..even then i dun horn ..:p

my dear, learn to use the horn. furthermore you're riding a kup. my horns saved my life countless of times, whereby cars trying to cut into my lane, buses coming out of bus-bays not checking their mirrors and also save me all the trouble from being sued by jaywalkers whom treat the main road as a zebra crossing.

rien d'autre que le max.

Reminds me of d day when ther was this yellow super 4 guy.. who was on lane 1, came to lane 3, den lane 2, then lane 1, then lane 2 and 3 and s o on.. he kept doing it until he was out of my sight.. dunno wat was his intention.. seriously.. such a big time show off + dangerous rider.!

wa EJ the new signature pic is stunning. I can imagine everyone (almost) will see me (with that) coming on the NSH at night.. but a bit too distracting leh..

P-plate should be an attitude to safety and riding. There's always more to learn.

10417710_10152885054228332_2597706433133321618_n.jpg?oh=a3e4c65165b15e5d659161c304211563&oe=54FB0965

i tio owned today..

i saw a bunch of teens messing around an spark ignition key, sorry for being racist but i tot its another theft case.

so i rode up to them, horn at them and asked if you are trying to steal a bike!

guess wad, kena kp by them.

they were testing if one of their frens spark can used to start another similar bike.. i dunno if they testing so they can put it to "good" use or really just for the sake of curiosity and etc. haha..

anyway, tio owned by a bunch of 6 guys.

Aug 06 - Sep 07 Daelim Daystar VL125 (FR 7xxxL)

Sep 07 - DEC 08 Honda CB400 SpecIII

Dec 10 - Now 2005 Zx-6R