SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Blogs] Today while riding...

Raptor

Today while riding... I almost bang into trailer.. Trailer very big very scary... Also almost bang into a few trucks and dunno what else... All never signal, but I always hard braking in time... Heng ah... Maybe i going too fast

P-plate should be an attitude to safety and riding. There's always more to learn.

10417710_10152885054228332_2597706433133321618_n.jpg?oh=a3e4c65165b15e5d659161c304211563&oe=54FB0965

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

some cars on their full LED works but never on signal, guess using their signal lights will be the finishing blow to their over-loaded batteries... :lol:

funny incident today, traffic's heavy but still smooth-going...

suddenly, one bike come share lane with me~ then over-take

followed by a bigger bike.... okie, nevermind

then a car, then a van~ WAH LAU.... WTH!!!

lucky i reached my expressway exit before a bus/lorry decide to join in the fun............... :lol:

hahahaha.. this really cracked me up.. hahahahaha

Today while riding, the chrome part on the right side of my leg actually flew off. Didnt notice the screw was oose or at all coz it wasnt disturbed. Made a u turn and heart pain when saw the part cracked...car run over. Omg.....haizzz!

I want to see the world and i'm pretty sure the world wants to show a little something to me.

Was riding home from work passing by SAF terminal towards changi village when doing this left corner and upon finishing it to my horror i saw this WHITE CAR WITH WHITE LIGHT coming towards me in my lane and beside his car there is another few car on the correct lane which means he is on the wrong side . . at that moment i though im going to head on that car and died but luckily i was traveling at only 40-50kmh which allows me to slow down further for him to zoom back to his lane :angry: :angry:

After i got a shock of my life, i continue my journey home using PIE jurong. Am behind this black toyota by the number SBM8779H a lady rider who trying to show me how skillful she was using just 1 hand to drive and at the same time playing with her hp. All the way from i enter the expressway, i saw her swerve from left to right again and again and she dont even know im just beside her watching her endangering peoples life . . Using hp for a split sec can be tolerated but using it for at least 3 mins or more just don't seems right. I hereby urge ppl who know her kindly take some sense into her letting her know how dangerous her stupid act was :angry: :angry:

Lastly my motorcycle lot taken away by others . . and its a 4 wheel =/

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii21/dazewei/1-2-1.jpg

nowadays all the drivers dun signal, very tulan, always make brake or suave my bike one side, always causing me to be a dangerous rider cos of their actions u get what i mean, i always safe rider, cos need to set a gd example, but some drivers keep sabo me, $70 fine like nothing to them, sian

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

yesterday was riding along khatib where the speed camera is located,before i passed it i saw that i was going at 60km/h and my bike is only 133cc.so its not actually 60km/hr i think.then suddely the camera flashed blinding my pillion and myself for a second.i doubt it was me because i saw a car on the opposite lane going pretty fast.but if in any case i were to be the one who was caught by the camera for whatever reason ill be really sad cause yesterday was the first day i took my p-plate out.haha.i really hope it was'nt me.

wanted to enqure whether the camera will take the picture of the back number plate or the front one.or both? cause the flast was infront of my bike and im not sure whether it take the front number plate or the back one. =(

:gun: :bouncefire:

Today while riding, the chrome part on the right side of my leg actually flew off. Didnt notice the screw was oose or at all coz it wasnt disturbed. Made a u turn and heart pain when saw the part cracked...car run over. Omg.....haizzz!

Why do you have a chromed part screwed onto the right side of your leg??? :confused:

Today while riding go let ppl view bike at bugis . . got this damn old man walk so slow across the road and pop out from a car without looking a traffic . . arGg i e brake and manage to stop just beside him and he was still looking and the other side and continue walk and bang my bike -.-" then he got a shock and i scolded him then went off . .

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii21/dazewei/1-2-1.jpg

have you tried getting almost taken out by a same driver TWICE?

yesterday i did. i was at parkway parade, heading toward mountbatten road. so i had to pass the amber roundabout to get to amber road before going to east coast road/mountbatten road.

i was going about 60kmh on lane 2, got moderate traffic on the road. lane 1 got jam due to vehicles wanting to make a right turn. then when i was about to pass the pile of vehicles, a MPV juz signal for 1 sec and swerve out. i had to drop 1 gear and brake hard to avoid kissing it..

in my mind i thought, never mind la.. maybe she never see me, don't need to be so hot-headed on the road, no good.. so i passed her and took a look at her, she didn't know i was looking at her.. then we both took a left turn to mountbatten road. apparently, she reached mountbatten road faster than me. and there was a long queue to turn right to tanjong katong road..

she was on 1st lane waiting to turn right, but it seems to her that 2nd turning lane has lesser traffic. so here she comes again to repeat the exact same stunt!

signal 1 sec, swerve out and almost hit me! i horned her for good 5-10secs and gave her a international sign.. past her and slowed down waiting for her to pass me. luckily luck was on my side, i didn't become a roadkill, and she stopped just next to me at the traffic light. i looked at her, waiting to see if she will look at me and wave a sorry.

but NO, she just act as if nothing has happened. bo bian,

side stand down, walk over and knock on her window. she wind down and ask, yes? i told her, you almost took me out twice you know?

she continue to give the blur look and lights turn green. vehicles start horning.. so she just give a rush rush sorry and drove off.

tsktsk.. lady drivers...

http://www.helpryans.com/images/banner1.gif
Stock is good...Choose your weapon wisely and enjoy it...you can have all the $$$$ to mod and in the end you can't make full use of it....

eh? i onli heard of ppl put titanium screws inside their body , urs chrome screws ah..can come out so easy one ah?:cheeky:

Why do you have a chromed part screwed onto the right side of your leg??? :confused:

1995 Rd135 (3months);1995-1997 Kawa K100 97-00 Honda Steed cool black;00-02 Suzuki Swift

02-05 Ford Focus;05-07 Nissan Sucky

07- Camry;jan 08 -feb 08 KRR ;feb 08-apr08 -- Cbr400 J model ;

mar08 - sept 08 Cbr400 R model ; may08 -oct08 KTM200; oct 08 - feb09 XR4 ; feb09-apr10 gixxer 750 Apr09 -June10 DR650;apr10-aug 10 Africa Twin; sep 10- current fazer 1k....Jan-13 FortyEight

i believe d camera not oni take picture but wil record d actual speed as well.. so normal 2b bike gauge at 60km/hr shouldnt xceed d limit.dun worry bro

yesterday was riding along khatib where the speed camera is located,before i passed it i saw that i was going at 60km/h and my bike is only 133cc.so its not actually 60km/hr i think.then suddely the camera flashed blinding my pillion and myself for a second.i doubt it was me because i saw a car on the opposite lane going pretty fast.but if in any case i were to be the one who was caught by the camera for whatever reason ill be really sad cause yesterday was the first day i took my p-plate out.haha.i really hope it was'nt me.

wanted to enqure whether the camera will take the picture of the back number plate or the front one.or both? cause the flast was infront of my bike and im not sure whether it take the front number plate or the back one. =(

1995 Rd135 (3months);1995-1997 Kawa K100 97-00 Honda Steed cool black;00-02 Suzuki Swift

02-05 Ford Focus;05-07 Nissan Sucky

07- Camry;jan 08 -feb 08 KRR ;feb 08-apr08 -- Cbr400 J model ;

mar08 - sept 08 Cbr400 R model ; may08 -oct08 KTM200; oct 08 - feb09 XR4 ; feb09-apr10 gixxer 750 Apr09 -June10 DR650;apr10-aug 10 Africa Twin; sep 10- current fazer 1k....Jan-13 FortyEight

muz b at the back. i guess. :) .... Yesterday was riding at bukit timah rd to tuas, saw a weekend plate SGV**** subaru drive like a louis hamilton wannabe. the road at bukit timah was slow n alot of car passing by tht road. the way of the wannabe drives was reckless n he doesn't even think wat if he culd hv hit a rider tht riding at 1.5 lane. at the whole stretch of bukit timah road n enter a slip rd to tuas oso saw him. as i was infront of him i slow down juz wanna c wat he will do next at the slip rd. ish..ish..ish.. he can't wait n swerve to the right overtake me n changed lane after another without signalling. as he was at the right lane, he still can't wait so he swerve to left to overtake the front car n so on.... hehe... the funny thing is the way he check his blind spot was so kanchiong haha... good luck to u SGV driver of subaru weekend plate. thr will b no next time 4 u 2 b the wannabe. :)

Life is like a shooting star, it don't matter who you are,

If you only run for cover, it's just a waste of time.. :thumb:

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s271/warriorconp/MyRide2.jpg

today got one stupid car who dun signal when changing lane n turning right, really stupid driver

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

I know there's a lot of complaints about similarly with this topic. But just need to rant about this driver whom really boils my blood. :angry:

30mins ago was at Bugis turning left gg along Sim Lim. I was on the right lane signalling. Then on my left was a red union taxi (I never took down his plate no. coz quarreling till so shiok) :giddy: . At first saw him gg straight towards bugis but he suddenly signal right and swerve into my lane. As precaution to let him know I was there I quickly horn him. Suddenly when beside him, he said something and I didnt know the window is open.

"Horn for wat? you stupid is it?" o_O . I turn to him, "Stupid? you didnt see you wrong lane meh? stupid."

Then I just go ahead to make the turn. Good timing the other traffic light turn red. So he coming beside me. He lane change also never signal. He stop beside me.

"I got the right of way wat. Where got wrong? you are the one wrong" I was like WTF??.

"U blind ah? u swerve to my lane and I just horn u and u said u got right of way? If I hit u how??"

"U hit me show u stupid wat. U brainless riders always kena like this. Thats why many of u die. so stupid"

Wah piang I was so damn angry.

"Hey uncle, many riders die on the road got many assholes like u! brainless drivers who never think of others safety!"

He laugh, "Aiyah, no use mah. ppl who ride bike are the stupid one mah. we driver all safety wat"

His passenger behind like scared worried when I look at them. I buay happy I said "U want a long connversation? Stop at the side we talk some more!"

He laugh again and move his car ahead of me slowly and yelling, "Shut up lah stupid rider. Bodoh..."

I look at the traffic light and his position on the road and yelled, "Wah pot calling kettle black sia, u see where are u now? u at the middle of the ROAD and the traffic light is RED! is that the RIGHT TRAFFIC RULES??" :sian:

He just close his window and never reply when he realize his mistakes. WHile I was ahead of him, I look at his car from my side mirror and realized he never even turned ON his Light! and the best part was, he make a sudden lane change when ANOTHER TAXI was beside him. The Comfort Taxi horn like hell. I just let them be alone. I bet they quarrel the same topic as mine except if he too stupid he will said "U BRAINLESS TAXI DRIVERS all like this mah. No wonder so many accidents! opps" :p

Honda Rebel 125 (Rebeliah) 2004-2006

Super 4 Ver S (Sephia) 2006-

Mersing(Air papan), Desaru,Tanjung Balau,Tanjung Piai,Pahang/Rompin,Penyabong,bekok waterfalls,Sepang/KL, Penang/KL,Melacca/Gunung Ledang,Pahang Endau Rompin Jungle. more to come~

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d23/salleh_/S4MHondaman.jpg

wow i could juz feel ur anger!

but i will make sure i will call their cab company on the spot ^^

just pray that one day he kena claim until his underwear have to sell. =X

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v601/juvenawu/13112006106.jpg

Dun be an idiot. You live your life and I live mine.

PAPA..

I'm sorry. Sorry to drop your bikE =X :p

i realised i had lost all my skills learned in CDC!

i forgot how to dismount the mainstand! and best part...

becos i'm riding an auto bike, i simply clutch in thinking its brake!

GOOD GAME LIAO.

papa bike fell + me oso fell together with it.

Knowing this, i should have just parked pavement, instead of asking papa to shift the bike.

papa oso shldn't trust me.

Sorry Papa. I love u and happy father's day(eh when issit ah??)

:giddy:

Hahaha, so what did your Papa say? Hope you're not injured and the damages are not too big. :)

no damages at all... slight fall only.. only bruises on me.. i simply fell like a cdc bike learner last time!!! so... dejavu...

and i got some bruises on my legs, but tat's ok..

the best thing is... school bikes are always very tahanable-for-drops.. no worries :)