SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Blogs] Today while riding...

Raptor

Big bike, small bike. Fall off from either you get the same type of road rash and broken teeth hor..... :p

Touchwood....

hurhur..it's ok..got alot of scars n fractured collarbone le :cry:

Why wait? Get full face den motivate u to get big bikes! :cheeky:

Wanna go get together? I should be going down to Ah Boy/ Regina/ Moto World soon to get ff/ flip up wif my gal. :) Go lah Go lah!

Safety first, rather, face is very impt! :lol: :cheeky:

lol!!!i got full face helmet at hme..but i put it bside the tv..act as a display or dust collector either 1 oso can..heeeeee..my current helmet alot of memories..it went thru glass smashing xperience wif me so very hard 2 let go :cheeky: haha

:clap: I love my cute, small bike! :clap:

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:offtopic:

hahahaha..bro Z!!!!!!!!finally u came here lookin for me *bish*

yah lor! coz u abandon me & the rest at the other thread. :cry:

The Road less Travelled

http://multiply.com/mu/aaronazmi/image/1/photos/177/600x600/51/PIC-0105-1.JPG?et=EPg%2B7KSmSyqSCJnhbA%2C62w&nmid=309411908

Eva, vah, vah!!!

She's better than FalunDaFa!!

Eva, vah, vah!!!

She's our cub kia magician

To the left to the right

To the sambabeat tonight

She is class with a brass

And she shits on fabregasss

*adapted from the man u cheer "anderson"*:angel::cheeky:

P.S. i am a blues fan!! ZOLAAAAA!! :angel::cheeky:

:lol:

i tink they find ur X1 sexy lah EVA! :p

Must be eva lah!!! One and Only eva!

So, u escalated an argument and name calling by being the first to use vulgarities. You upped the ante, and lost, got angry, and went to make a police report. You even did some investigative work to prove your perception of the driver. :clapping: :clapping: Thats fine. We all have our bad moments otr.

I would like you to consider 3 questions though.

1. Did you tell the police u scolded him MF first? (i'm assuming MF is a vulgarity as we all know it)

2. Did you expect him to peacefully go away after u f***ed him?

3. Deep down inside, amidst your rage, can you convince yourself you didn't ask for it, by using a vulgarity first to provoke him and humuliate him in front of his passenger? You expected him to quietly go away? Him calling u a pig is humiliating, but using profanities is upping the ante.

I'm not condoning his actions. I can see why u are pissed. My sole point is this. If u want to F*** someone verbally or physically break some part of his vehicle such as the mirrors, u better outrun him.

wah, i wonder whu u r coz the way u post it on its like u knw exactly wat was happening. n the most interesting n fishy part is that u had onli 1 post so far somemore u juz join SBF today. :lol:

wah, i wonder whu u r coz the way u post it on its like u knw exactly wat was happening. n the most interesting n fishy part is that u had onli 1 post so far somemore u juz join SBF today. :lol:

Read his last paragraph la.

I have to agree with him there. If you wanna play punk with a car or another bike on the road, make sure you have the speed and ability to run like hell.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v161/DeusXMachina/Lean2a.jpg

kekekekeke..mebe i shld..full gear n full face..but dat ish when i ride big bike :thumb:

Aiyah... don't need to wait until ride big bike then wear full gear n full face... Last time when I was riding Phantom, I was wearing full gear! :smile:

Biking is something that everyone can learn and enjoy! :goodluck:

http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp344/s4dreamer/Laos%20n%20Cambodia%20Trip%2011%20to%2028%20May%202009/Poipet-Cambodia1.jpg

:offtopic:

yah lor! coz u abandon me & the rest at the other thread. :cry:

i never i never!!!! hehehehe :cheeky:

You brave girl!

Been there done that, what's another one, right? :angel:

hurhur..once is enough..learn it the hard way..lol :thumb:

Must be eva lah!!! One and Only eva!

wat me wat me???lol :faint:

:clap: I love my cute, small bike! :clap:

yest while riding..stopped bside an sbs bus..den suddenly driver looks out of the window n saw me..den smiled den salute me den dunno watever funny gestures >

I think it's what lady riders face being on the road... I really don't think that wearing full gear will help. Just be friendly to them!

I got this when I was riding Phantom... Just when I thought that all these "teasing" will stop the moment I got my Super 4, the answer is "NO"!

They would sometimes give a friendly horn... then I wave back at them and will just open VTEC and go! :smile:

(P.S. I was already in full gear... Full Face Helmet, Jacket, Knee Guards and Gloves)

Biking is something that everyone can learn and enjoy! :goodluck:

http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp344/s4dreamer/Laos%20n%20Cambodia%20Trip%2011%20to%2028%20May%202009/Poipet-Cambodia1.jpg

It doesnt matter, verbal abuse/arugment is one thing, but to cause grevious hurt is more serious. Thats why settle in court better, let the lawyers iron it out. Road rage as the TP puts it is a beacon issue the law should enforce. Else our roads besides paying money to use, have to suffer ridiculous morons rolling all over the place.

Let money do the talking, see who pains first better. Its materialistic, i know, but thats hitting where it hurts and it works!!! Sounds familiar?

If no lawsuits, everybody will follow the status quo, thinking you suay lor, who ask you. One big hooha only, then drivers will be weary, buang bikers, have to pay. Maybe we should setup a bikers union, chip in the legal fees to recover damages for this type of cases. Works better than insurance and their siam tactics. Why not? There's a first for everything.

*人 在 江 湖 *敲 锣 打 鼓 *

嘴讲兰派爽! The World would be a better place if karma exists.

Read his last paragraph la.

I have to agree with him there. If you wanna play punk with a car or another bike on the road, make sure you have the speed and ability to run like hell.

yes i haf.... :cheeky: but pertainin to my queries is that u see he has onli 1 post n juz joined onli so apparently 1 thing strike thru my mind is tt does he join sbf juz to post it on?? *thats his 1st post after he joined*

would u expect a lady rider to go that extreme?? verbally? (its still ok) physically break some part of the vehicle such as the mirrors? (if its guys i would presume it might happen but gals...i dun tink so)

:cheeky::cheeky:

I'm newbie in this forum and slow poke in riding, but i'm not the driver Lass encountered if u think i am.

Thanks. That was my point. I was in a worse situation than Lass before on nsh when i couldn't outrun a fast car and the driver and I came close to blows on the shoulder after we stop f***ing each other with our vehicles. Its a good thing a Malaysian TP passed by. That was an incident I chuckled at and reflect back on whenever i want to escalate any incidents.

I can only wonder why Lass self righteously condemns the driver. Is reciprocity so stunning and unexpected?

ok i see... but i didnt presume tt u r the driver as u r juz voicin out yur own opinion towards tis incident tt Lass encountered :cheeky:

then I wave back at them and will just open VTEC and go! :smile:

i dun have vtec how huh? siao liao

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

i dun have vtec how huh? siao liao

let go a few farts n it will up ur HP.... lol.... :cheeky:

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/shirsiak/shootout4.jpg

Riding is Like Fine Wine,It Gets Better With Age

Riding is a Passion That Glows n Never Will Fade

Riding is Like an Eternal Flame,Burning Passion Till The Very Last Days

so nice to see apologies going ard.....

just typing n post is so easily misunderstood... as putting it in words is much more difficult then saying it ... :thumb::thumb:

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/shirsiak/shootout4.jpg

Riding is Like Fine Wine,It Gets Better With Age

Riding is a Passion That Glows n Never Will Fade

Riding is Like an Eternal Flame,Burning Passion Till The Very Last Days

ok. pai say.. i misintepret. Just came across this forum and find many interesting people and discussions going on.

oh isit? of cuz there are interesting people n discussions goin on in SBF, tt y i suddenly post so promptly coz too much workload nid to release it somewhere

wow, has this been tested n proven?

any side effects?:cheeky:

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

Then you better be a guai kia and ride safely.

I also no VTEC. :(

:angel::angel::angel:

wow, has this been tested n proven?

any side effects?:cheeky:

HAHAHHAAH!! This fart thingy must be a running joke... keep seeing it around...

Yes i no vtec!! But i have "Rev + throw clutch+ destroy my bike's engine in the process"... dang... i so need to get a scrambler!! TW200 anyone??? :sian::cheeky:

i never i never!!!! hehehehe :cheeky:

hurhur..once is enough..learn it the hard way..lol :thumb:

wat me wat me???lol :faint:

See see i never i never + wat me wat me.. Signs of guilt!! Hahhaha

Must be Eva, our CUB KIA MAGICIAN!! :angel::cheeky:

P.S. She sh*ts on Fabregas!!!

hurhur..it's ok..got alot of scars n fractured collarbone le :cry:

lol!!!i got full face helmet at hme..but i put it bside the tv..act as a display or dust collector either 1 oso can..heeeeee..my current helmet alot of memories..it went thru glass smashing xperience wif me so very hard 2 let go :cheeky: haha

Fwa, u got ff but dun wanna wear? Too hot? U need HOV! :lol:

HAHAHHAAH!! This fart thingy must be a running joke... keep seeing it around...

Yes i no vtec!! But i have "Rev + throw clutch+ destroy my bike's engine in the process"... dang... i so need to get a scrambler!! TW200 anyone??? :sian::cheeky:

See see i never i never + wat me wat me.. Signs of guilt!! Hahhaha

Must be Eva, our CUB KIA MAGICIAN!! :angel::cheeky:

P.S. She sh*ts on Fabregas!!!

wa, u wanna keep up with ur 1 bike per month concistency ah?!?! :giddy: How u pay parking sia? oh! u dun!! :lol: :lol:

this sat steady bo? go helmet shopping. Antartica, Fritz, u and me? :cheeky:

Today while riding!!!!!

1 TP happily lane splitting, so ALL the bikers happily follow the big brother, cutting queue at the KJE-BKE intersection like nobody biz! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

All the cars LLST guai guai neber anyhow, our big brother is there lei! :lol:

Damn funny, coz itz really ALL the bikers following the TP.

After giving tuition, dis red plate car - green light liao still dreaming. As i inch up silently behind, suddenly horn him! *honk* Fwa! the whole car like chua dio sai, whole car jerk and speed off :lol: why he so gan jiong ah? :lol: I oni wanna friendly reminder him ah. :cheeky:

Edited by JackOHJack

Be Safe & Wreckless

Sin Ming Editor 1 day jail, $2k fine for pillion death!

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5326937&posted=1#post5326937

Today while riding, I was in the middle lane somewhere at Bedok. It was packed with vehicles. I wonder why at 2pm there's so many vehicles.

I was about to approach a junction and i decided to change lane to the left to have a better view.

Guess what, I SAW a TP standing in the middle of the road with a car turned over. No WONDER IT WAS JAMMED! I can't change lane immediately as I was near the stop line.

As soon I pass by the TP, he shouted OI! at me and another TP came to the side of the road and gave me a stare. I waved my hand as sign of apology and ride off. If I stop by the side of the road, for sure I KENA summonssss! I was wearing chrome visor and using tong pipe sia.... :cheeky:

My heart was racing. HAHAHAHAHAHAH! Can't blame me, I can't see anything with lorries, buses and cars blocking my view. Sorry TP hehehe :angel:

Computer generated. No Signature required.

Today while riding, I was in the middle lane somewhere at Bedok. It was packed with vehicles. I wonder why at 2pm there's so many vehicles.

I was about to approach a junction and i decided to change lane to the left to have a better view.

Guess what, I SAW a TP standing in the middle of the road with a car turned over. No WONDER IT WAS JAMMED! I can't change lane immediately as I was near the stop line.

As soon I pass by the TP, he shouted OI! at me and another TP came to the side of the road and gave me a stare. I waved my hand as sign of apology and ride off. If I stop by the side of the road, for sure I KENA summonssss! I was wearing chrome visor and using tong pipe sia.... :cheeky:

My heart was racing. HAHAHAHAHAHAH! Can't blame me, I can't see anything with lorries, buses and cars blocking my view. Sorry TP hehehe :angel:

:lol: damn heng eh? its ur lucky day! :lol: confirm chua dio sai for a while wan? :lol:

Be Safe & Wreckless

Sin Ming Editor 1 day jail, $2k fine for pillion death!

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5326937&posted=1#post5326937

:lol: damn heng eh? its ur lucky day! :lol: confirm chua dio sai for a while wan? :lol:

Heng for sure!

Two big brothers doing their duties. Intimidated for awhile! Hahahahahahh! :faint:

Btw, it must be fun following a TP lane splitting. Do call me if you saw any TP lane splitting again, I wanna join! Haha :cheeky:

Computer generated. No Signature required.

Whoa... Cold sia!!!!!!!!! Brrrrrrrrr :cheeky:

Ytd i had a female pillon with a cute face, voluptuous body and angelic voice :angel: SCORE!!!!!!!! Whoa ride sportsbike really can bio girls so easy one leh... take it from me... it works!! WAHAHAhahhahahha :cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

No ah dude... SIM students = Pay alot of money liao think they can come to school and do whatever they want... past week got 2 lecturers lost their temper cos we keep talking in class despite their repeated warnings.... And after they scold finish, we continue to talk! That speaks volumes about the attitude of students nowadays...

bro... you sure she's a human? not dressed in red or white? or you picked up along the dark road in the middle of the night? haha... wasted.. THAT bike could have been mine. and perhaps THAT girl could also be mine also. hahaha...

anyway, it's not just SIM students la.. poly also same. JC also same.students nowadays very irritating. don't want to go lecture, skip la. come lecture, disturb others who want to listen.

No la last time when i outside on ops survey i see pretty girl i will also like to play the siren abit... HEEE HEE HEEEEEEEE

ops survey? what's that? for me, similar la last time. purposely slow down to check out gals walking by the roadside. or siren. or horn. NS was fun!

y not u ask others to sign on become TP?

better still, y not u sign on TP?

i still prefer being a technician:angel:

i cannot become TP la. chose my career already.

today, all motorists are good. don't know why all give way to me. maybe cos i cut my hair already. then, got good luck! ahaha...