SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Blogs] Today while riding...

Raptor

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I only know that 1st link humps are f***ing high...

those humps at JB...

i think will take 123456789 years to flatten lor..

everybody goes by the side...

when then can flat.....:angel:

* Honda Varadero XL125V2 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 08 * Honda Foresight FES250 * BMW F650GS K72 * Honda Super4 Revo CB400 NC42 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 12 * BMW R1200GS LC K50 *

Fun factors.

Meant to be jumped. :angel:

woh...3 weeks never use 2nd link...

the humps at msia side abit higher now hor...?

haha uncle rap then you shd like 1st link...the custom machiam like mini motard track and yes super high humps too.

huairen hehe u shd try 1st link one...lots of fun...twists & turns, ups & downs too

http://www.emilystrange.com/aaaemily/myspace/adds/ICanSeeYouEmilyStrange.gif

Let's see...

Today while riding, a portion of my fairing flew off, exposing my radiator.

I don't understand how for a total of 2 screws, one can pop out, causing the fairing to scoop up the wind, bend the last screw and metal mounting to which it is screwed to, and rip itself off from my bike.

P.S.: For those who have seen my bike before, yes, my fairings were already in a sorry state. Today, I made it worse :lol:

Co-Moderator for IT -inerary forum

Biker nerd • Windows • Apple Mac • Android user

"Kick up your sidestand bro, let's ride..."

haha uncle rap then you shd like 1st link...the custom machiam like mini motard track and yes super high humps too.

huairen hehe u shd try 1st link one...lots of fun...twists & turns, ups & downs too

yeah... tried b4.... mini circuit~ lol....

just hate the jam :faint:

* Honda Varadero XL125V2 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 08 * Honda Foresight FES250 * BMW F650GS K72 * Honda Super4 Revo CB400 NC42 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 12 * BMW R1200GS LC K50 *

Let's see...

I don't understand how for a total of 2 screws, one can pop out, causing the fairing to scoop up the wind, bend the last screw and metal mounting to which it is screwed to, and rip itself off from my bike.

P.S.: For those who have seen my bike before, yes, my fairings were already in a sorry state. Today, I made it worse :lol:

yeah... tried b4.... mini circuit~ lol....

just hate the jam :faint:

redbeacon : gosh....you remind me of my friend who had a portion of her exhaust flying off in the middle of NSH. for me, i had screws dropping off til i dunno as well. my bike has a lot of 'koyok' on it as well haha

huairen : if u go b4 7am is ok but yes..coming back via 1st link can be quite a nitemare. custom officers shouting at ppl like they r herding sheeps esp this big fat woman who yelled at me when i had bike problem & had to stopped at one side but i wasn't even obstructing anyone at all

redbeacon : gosh....you remind me of my friend who had a portion of her exhaust flying off in the middle of NSH. for me, i had screws dropping off til i dunno as well. my bike has a lot of 'koyok' on it as well haha

huairen : if u go b4 7am is ok but yes..coming back via 1st link can be quite a nitemare. custom officers shouting at ppl like they r herding sheeps esp this big fat woman who yelled at me when i had bike problem & had to stopped at one side but i wasn't even obstructing anyone at all

you mean singapore custom officer?

never ever seen a big fat woman at singapore or malaysia side...

and i never been shout at before too

how come shout... if singapore side...

take down name and do what singaporean do best....

complain! lol :angel:

you mean singapore custom officer?

never ever seen a big fat woman at singapore or malaysia side...

and i never been shout at before too

how come shout... if singapore side...

take down name and do what singaporean do best....

complain! lol :angel:

ya sg custom officer at 1st link...tat time i kerna peak hour on a wkday & there were a alot of m'sian bike coming out to sg. at the end, i had to get custom to help arrange for tow truck to take my bike out from the custom.

ya sg custom officer at 1st link...tat time i kerna peak hour on a wkday & there were a alot of m'sian bike coming out to sg. at the end, i had to get custom to help arrange for tow truck to take my bike out from the custom.

maybe she pms or bad day at work...

see so many ppl she go gila lol:cheeky:

anyway... i once go out of JB at 5am....

the first time and my last time for early morning exit at jb. :faint:

maybe she pms or bad day at work...

see so many ppl she go gila lol:cheeky:

anyway... i once go out of JB at 5am....

haha dunno but i guess for her..it's an everyday thing to be screaming at ppl. 5am is super early....won't have any jam rite?

haha dunno but i guess for her..it's an everyday thing to be screaming at ppl. 5am is super early....won't have any jam rite?

you can go and try... :angel:

exit JB at 5am. :thumb:

then... it will be your first and last time! :cheeky:

the twist n turns got sand, i dun wanna take any risk, no point go there pump anyways, cos small tank anyway:cheeky:

i tried before, 5am to 8.20am, quequing from msian to sg custom, push bike all the way, happened one yr ago

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

btw just wanna post something i encountered while riding to werk a few days ago.. i was riding to werk towards changi cargo area from tampines when i had to stop at a traffic light opposite tekong ferry terminal. recruits n former NSmen who went tekong shld know wer, the only traffic light u have to cross before booking in.. btw there was this NS guy crossing the road while sms-ing.. I duno y but i was just looking at him, probably reminded when i was in NS. Wen he reached the divider, before continuing to cross, he paused to look on the oncoming traffic opposite my side n suddenly a huge mega ass trailer zoomed passed! i was shocked man.. if he had not stopped, that was the end. :giddy:

lorries, cargo trucks n trailers in changi area drive like their father own the road coz they know they big so no worries if accident. im just saying out to those NS recruits or goin-to-be's to just be aware if u use that traffic light.. the Ns boy was just swearing n cursing the lorry driver as he continued crossing but i think deep down he was damn scared man.. i wld! balls sure coming out of my mouth oreadi.. :faint:

if only got SLF, singapore lorry forum, then can post there and tell the uncles who ride there to try to be mindful of other road users n pedestrians..

just wanna add on... i realised that when was goin back from changi to tamp, as in i was on the same lane as the lorry metioned above, i realised that i cant see the traffice light! unless i see on the opposite one.. its becoz there is this huge yellow sign board blocking the view if ur on the 2nd lane.. its quite dangerous to think of it.. mayb must inform LTA..

-death is a promise from god at birth-

-everyone dies, but only some lived-

Today while riding I self skidded at filter lane zebra crossing. Stand up, check bike and ride off.

:faint:

Care Xan... i also find its easy to skid on those slippery surface, i skidded at MSCP on a wave also... too easy for the rear wheel to gone case, moral of the story... apply rear brake when opening throttle over slippery surface so that your wheel doesn't spin on ice...

Fun factors.

Meant to be jumped. :angel:

I WANT SCRAMBLER!! Rappy can loan me your HooksVanar SMT 555???? Lololo!!! :angel::cheeky:

Let's see...

I Wonder if sportsbike no fairing can right?? I was thinking of removing my fairings and convert my CBR into a naked streetfighter.

Saw a Fino on the road. Omg I think I'm in love; it's so pretty I swear. Going to save up and trade in my current bike to a Fino I hope!

FIno are selling like hot cakes.. FBC and FBD Finos are snapped up quickly in the SBF forums...

just wanna add on... i realised that when was goin back from changi to tamp, as in i was on the same lane as the lorry metioned above, i realised that i cant see the traffice light! unless i see on the opposite one.. its becoz there is this huge yellow sign board blocking the view if ur on the 2nd lane.. its quite dangerous to think of it.. mayb must inform LTA..

Just call 1800 - CALL - LTA.. And be redirected to a call centre in KL... outsource ma... Ringgit cheaper... :angel::cheeky:

By the way... Tuas track is no better than PG with regards to wildlife.

Today.. at Tuas Turn 6... 1/2 metre black snake ( I doubt its a cobra) slithering across the track.

At Turn 1... green tree lizard waiting at the apex to rush across. Nearly took his head off with my knee slider.

Had to retract my knee at the last minute causing the bike to shake and wobble out of the high speed corner. :sian:

:faint::faint: so many animals..

Today while riding!!!!!

After Chris and my lil spree, and after my time spent in campus, i went down to AV to check out their ff.

Fwa, the HKL gal really :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Me: Hi, where to view full face helmets?

She: Oh, upstairs, here...

Then we went up to the room, just she and me, alone! :shy: Fwa, then her smile can kill wan! :lol::lol:

But still, end up could not find a helmet i like and can afford. Is it me or is most ff/ flip up really BIG? Feel so clumsy wearing em, like wearing a helmet on top of my own helmet.. Hmz..

Then went to other shops, and saw an acquaintance from NS, fwa, ang kong siao lei! :lol:

lol!!!!!!!!!!wth like dat oso can..rly :faint: hahahaha

yest while riding..i din ride..i was a pillion ^^ my hands went *smack* *smack* *smack* u r rd hogging!!!!!!!y u beat red light!!!!!!!!change lane properly!!!!!!!!hahahahahaha :faint:

:clap: I love my cute, small bike! :clap:

:

yest while riding..i din ride..i was a pillion ^^ my hands went *smack* *smack* *smack* u r rd hogging!!!!!!!y u beat red light!!!!!!!!change lane properly!!!!!!!!hahahahahaha :faint:

Luckily you weren't my pillion.

I would have elbowed you off the bike at 100kph. :p :angel:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v161/DeusXMachina/Lean2a.jpg

you can go and try... :angel:

exit JB at 5am. :thumb:

then... it will be your first and last time! :cheeky:

Saw a Fino on the road. Omg I think I'm in love; it's so pretty I swear. Going to save up and trade in my current bike to a Fino I hope!

huairen - hmm couldn't imagine that it could be that jam even at 5am. hmmm was it due to skool hols or mas selamat saga tat time? i go in usually on sundays abt abt 6plus, really quite fast thru the biometric.

Fino's cute. my friend got herself a yellow color one but she said it's darn light and could feel that she's abt to be blown off by huge vehicles or big gust of wind *lol* i almost got myself one as well.

huairen - hmm couldn't imagine that it could be that jam even at 5am. hmmm was it due to skool hols or mas selamat saga tat time? i go in usually on sundays abt abt 6plus, really quite fast thru the biometric.

Fino's cute. my friend got herself a yellow color one but she said it's darn light and could feel that she's abt to be blown off by huge vehicles or big gust of wind *lol* i almost got myself one as well.

Maybe huairen was refering to weekdays. I ever stayed over at my friend's place in JB a few months back. I start work at 9am so i moved off at ard 5am from JB. Damm stuck in the jam for 1 1/2 hours sia. 6 days suffering a week is tiring so i moved back to singapore n lived with my parents.

You often go to JB on sunday mornings at ard 6am izzit. I do it almosts weekly leh how cud i missed a lady on a sportsbikes?

Health Warning!

BootLicking is not good for your ASS!!!

:D

FIno are selling like hot cakes.. FBC and FBD Finos are snapped up quickly in the SBF forums...

Yeah they are in hot demand. One of my goals is to own a Vespa but Fino is like the sibling of it, and they are cuter. Hahaha I'll be sure to stay away from large vehicles when I'm riding such a small scooter. Time to save money and get a Fino, hehe!

I would have elbowed you off the bike at 100kph.

Another unorthodox method to drop off pillion? Hahaha!

Yeah they are in hot demand. One of my goals is to own a Vespa but Fino is like the sibling of it, and they are cuter. Hahaha I'll be sure to stay away from large vehicles when I'm riding such a small scooter. Time to save money and get a Fino, hehe!

Another unorthodox method to drop off pillion? Hahaha!

Yeah vespa must be prepared to pay upwards of $5000 for a restored condition one that can ride away immediately....

I just wheelie her off the bike... :angel::cheeky:

I would have elbowed you off the bike at 100kph. :p :angel:

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!but rly lei..nt once or twice..many many times le he beat red light..still dare 2 say no camera mah so can beat..den rd hog :faint: i told him..no matter hw fast u go..100 or 120 as long as got vehicle bhind tailgating super close is rd hogging..cheebeiiiii..everytime look at mirror sure gt vehicles der..can see de driver's face oso >

Yeah vespa must be prepared to pay upwards of $5000 for a restored condition one that can ride away immediately....

I just wheelie her off the bike... :angel::cheeky:

de last time i pillion-ed some1 she flew off 2gether wif my bike like superwoman..wahahahaha

:clap: I love my cute, small bike! :clap: