• Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website such as:

• Forums
    • Blogs
    • Picture/Video Gallery
    • Motorcycle Clubs
    • Event Calendar
    • and many more!

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CBR150R Riders, Join us now!

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• collectees

• limbat

• Kenneth.C

• ozzarhomb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys, just wanna ask, the shop at Serangoon there, the huge one... Do they sell second hand CBR150?

Any idea where can I have a look at the bike?

For second hand, only way to find out is to go there and ask, or call them...

When I started looking I saw quite a few at this place:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=singapore+&jsv=107&ie=UTF8&ll=1.360879,103.855884&spn=0.004998,0.008916&z=17

Some where being serviced still and needed some care but they also had newer models... but this is a few months ago, so best is to go there and look...

nah derrick is FW 4

Oups, then whos is that??? Anyone from this forum???!!!

Hi there!!!

How about LAB? Where is it located? Is LAB and Bike Lab (the one in the upper or just serangoon road) the same??? Anyone share2 ler :angel:

Guys, ride safely. Road is not for playing.

CBR150R :thumb: :shades:

Oups, then whos is that??? Anyone from this forum???!!!

Hi there!!!

How about LAB? Where is it located? Is LAB and Bike Lab (the one in the upper or just serangoon road) the same??? Anyone share2 ler :angel:

As I understand it, LAB = Lim Ah Boy = located behind Regina. So if you can find Regina on Jalan Besar, LAB is not far away. I have been told, the shops are run by 2 brothers so they sorta compete/collaborate with eachother?

Those more experienced guys/galls out there, pls correct/comment

As I understand it, LAB = Lim Ah Boy = located behind Regina. So if you can find Regina on Jalan Besar, LAB is not far away. I have been told, the shops are run by 2 brothers so they sorta compete/collaborate with eachother?

Those more experienced guys/galls out there, pls correct/comment

yups both Regina and LAB are very nearby to each other just a stone throw away and they're biological brothers btw.

regina and lab are both located at Kelantan lane along Jalan Besar. Just before Sim Lim tower by 1 bus stop and besides the Hawker Centre along Jalan Besar. It's near the flea market/DSC clinc (for aids) as well.

I believe LAB offers much more competitive pricing for parts as compared to regina.

Regards,

kifakw

Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car

and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall,

torque is how far you take the wall with you.

I believe LAB offers much more competitive pricing for parts as compared to regina.

Regina offers more service, LAB offers lowest prices but it depends also on who u talk to and negotiate with (and what the weather is like, and if they like your face, and if they had a good lunch before and and and.... u get my drift)

At least, so I heard and read in the forum.

Service is good at Regina from personal experience... :angel:

Which part of Serangoon are you referring to?

Serangoon is pretty big.

There's Bike Production near SINDA.

There's Asphoon near Boon Keng MRT station.

And there's upper serangoon which is near to kovan or what so ever.

The one that is opposite the Serangoon fire station one... Nearer to Boon keng one..

The one that is opposite the Serangoon fire station one... Nearer to Boon keng one..

i'm not sure which shop you are referring to exactly. but there's a distributor for sports bikes opposite the Old Serangoon Fire Station.

Asph**n is near to the 7-11/condominum/after St george at the bus stop if i'm not wrong.

But personally that time when i went to Asph**n, the salesman tried to carrotcake me over the interest and the machine price.

a CBR150 i think FY or FZ plate, can't really remmeber he quoted me $3.3k if i'm not wrong. which i was think was l-o-l and just played along with him.

for a SP FT plate i think, he quoted me $3. something K also with a new paintwork. interest was 5% or 6% per annual.

in the end i went to bike production to get my CBR150 @ $2k+ FY plate.

bike production is the best in terms of competitive pricing and for their service i'm perfectly okay with them whereas some might think otherwise. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

bike production is near to SINDA on the right hand side of Serangoon. just before the junction you turn left to balestier.

the address is 610 serangoon road.

Regards,

kifakw

i'm not sure which shop you are referring to exactly. but there's a distributor for sports bikes opposite the Old Serangoon Fire Station.

Asph**n is near to the 7-11/condominum/after St george at the bus stop if i'm not wrong.

But personally that time when i went to Asph**n, the salesman tried to carrotcake me over the interest and the machine price.

a CBR150 i think FY or FZ plate, can't really remmeber he quoted me $3.3k if i'm not wrong. which i was think was l-o-l and just played along with him.

for a SP FT plate i think, he quoted me $3. something K also with a new paintwork. interest was 5% or 6% per annual.

in the end i went to bike production to get my CBR150 @ $2k+ FY plate.

bike production is the best in terms of competitive pricing and for their service i'm perfectly okay with them whereas some might think otherwise. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

bike production is near to SINDA on the right hand side of Serangoon. just before the junction you turn left to balestier.

the address is 610 serangoon road.

agree that ASPhoon does quote high for the price of 2nd hand cbr150. i did visit them and they quoted me $3K at least for FX plate.

:giddy:

my advice for getting 2nd hand bikes will be to check out the bike 1st.

not make any commitment.

come back to SBF forum to check out reviews of the shop.

then make a decision to dig into yr pockets for the money or to look for alternatives.

:cheeky:

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

....=[ R E P S O L ]=....

Hey guys, just wanna ask, the shop at Serangoon there, the huge one... Do they sell second hand CBR150?

Any idea where can I have a look at the bike?

so many shops there

wah lao i wait one year plus then get bike. lol.

haha, same same

pricing is gd but quality wise need to see carefully

Regina offers more service, LAB offers lowest prices but it depends also on who u talk to and negotiate with

Service is good at Regina from personal experience... :angel:

yeap regina service is gd, the boss knows me

agree that ASPhoon does quote high for the price of 2nd hand cbr150. i did visit them and they quoted me $3K at least for FX plate.

:cheeky:

ASP ex but got warranty, i buy my bike there

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

so many shops there

haha, same same

pricing is gd but quality wise need to see carefully

yeap regina service is gd, the boss knows me

ASP ex but got warranty, i buy my bike there

Oh what bike did you get from them?

Which branch? What plate? and What price?

How long is the warranty?

I didn't know they has a warranty thingy but what does their warranty covers? Some shops will chut more stunts than badminton when it comes to warranty. :cool: :cool: :cool:

If i'm didn't remember wrongly, that time when i went to asph**n the salesman wasn't honest at all in his calculation.

He did his calculation and quoted me a figure for a monthly installment. It was like way above of what I had calculated. Like maybe 1.5 - 2 times of what it's supposed to be. :dot: :dot: :dot:

I guess he thought i got a D for my maths and I look like a orange carrot to him.

Just an advice vibration, don't rush into getting the bike. Survey all around the bike shops first to get a rough gauge of what the pricing of certain bikes are and read up more about the bike shop via SBF before you come to a decision.

Most of the times you'll come across ridiculous pricing for certain bike so make sure you are on the right track :D

Few places you can try are, Ubi industrial (Near Traffic Police), Bukit Merah Industrial (But heard there are black shops over there), Bike Production, Ang Mo Kio Industrial etc etc.

Regards,

kifakw

I didn't know they has a warranty thingy but what does their warranty covers? Some shops will chut more stunts than badminton when it comes to warranty. :cool: :cool: :cool:

If i'm didn't remember wrongly, that time when i went to asph**n the salesman wasn't honest at all in his calculation.

He did his calculation and quoted me a figure for a monthly installment. It was like way above of what I had calculated. Like maybe 1.5 - 2 times of what it's supposed to be. :dot: :dot: :dot:

cos they need to add in interest etc, if u buying bike from them, ask them to calculate fully, ASP is a nice place to go

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

Hello, anybody ther?

Where are you all guys???

im here!

haha

busy reloading some of the programs back into my comp

juz did a major overhaul to pinpoint the cause of all that errors i have been getting while extracting files during installations.

seems like it is the cpu processor chip that has been the cause of 3years of problems i have been facing w/ my comp.

:sian:

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

....=[ R E P S O L ]=....

Its so quiet tonight, until i can hear my cpu fan, even though its in the next room.

quiet??? lol... hahaha.... yeah zed is not here tonight.

To have a normal life, you work for what you need.

To have a great life, you work for what you want.

real life la. game one can come to real life meh?:cheeky:

how i know? tt time you keep asking how much is the ducati in the psp game

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x267/ethanleeqh/n502808_LORENZO0202preview_big.jpg

The man on the 99 machine - Jorge Lorenzooo

2 days ago, at night, ard 730pm, I was riding till a CBR rider,zoomed past me. Super high speed.. I gave a chase and tailed it. I am impressed with the speed achieved by that rider to think its a 4T bike. Ups for ur CBR!

http://i445.photobucket.com/albums/qq179/icelkips/jenazah.jpg

My enemy is sleeping.U wana join her?