SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CBR150R Riders, Join us now!

paiseh

Btw, welcome back uncle Lim, how was your trade show?

Seems straightaway after your return, the forum is picking up speed (that and the fact that Zed has stopped playing half-life and has probably finished rearranging his 'feng shui' room.) :lol:

Heee heeee - there are now more rider coming online to this forum.

The AMPA show at the new WTC NanKang is wonderful - very nice place with very good facilities. Most hotels in Taipei have free Bus shuttle going to the show.

HP: 93891138 :angel:

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• collectees

• limbat

• Kenneth.C

• ozzarhomb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

EO ...... i am trying something else can't remember should be Castrol - semi

as for chain - i got a good supply of errrrrrrrrrrrrr 3M product - they peel off when they get dirty - may not be available in SG - got them in the SEMA show last year !! :angel:

Is it Castrol Power1? 10W40 or 15W-40?

How do you find castrol chain lube when you were using it previously?

Thank you uncle lim. :cheeky:

Guys, ride safely. Road is not for playing.

CBR150R :thumb: :shades:

BTW guys - I have got the pricing for the YOKOHAMA battery for our CBR150

& i will be ordering, price is very very good - who else need 1 ? pls PM me for the price.

If I get now for stock, how long can it last? Or it doesnt matter 1?

Is it Castrol Power1? 10W40 or 15W-40?

How do you find castrol chain lube when you were using it previously?

Thank you uncle lim. :cheeky:

It is 10w40 if i remember correctly ........... The Chain lube is a DuPONT Teflon Multi-Use Dry Wax Lubricant.

If I get now for stock, how long can it last? Or it doesnt matter 1?

I guess if u charge the battery once in a while - it should last quite a long time... but pls buy only when u need - dun hoard laaaaaaaa how old is yr battery now ? :cheeky:

HP: 93891138 :angel:

I guess if u charge the battery once in a while - it should last quite a long time... but pls buy only when u need - dun hoard laaaaaaaa how old is yr battery now ? :cheeky:

wa, i didn't know buying battery like buying rice. cannot buy to keep if not price will inflate.

battery taste nice not?

It is 10w40 if i remember correctly ........... The Chain lube is a DuPONT Teflon Multi-Use Dry Wax Lubricant.

Thank You uncle lim.

Its 1+ yr old. That time I got force her to keep starting my bike till it has no energy, but its ok for now though. What is your advice?

If you going to BKK, could you kindly check 1 thing for me? I dono how to say, its used in the handle bar for swinging the handle bar. Its located just below the place to put key and above the 2 front shock. Hope you know which 1 Im refering to. My mechanic quote me 85 bucks original honda. Btw, mine is broken already.

how come the yewwww tubbbeee cbr has no key on the ignition key one? lols

Regards,

kifakw

Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car

and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall,

torque is how far you take the wall with you.

Its 1+ yr old. That time I got force her to keep starting my bike till it has no energy, but its ok for now though. What is your advice?

If you going to BKK, could you kindly check 1 thing for me? I dono how to say, its used in the handle bar for swinging the handle bar. Its located just below the place to put key and above the 2 front shock. Hope you know which 1 Im refering to. My mechanic quote me 85 bucks original honda. Btw, mine is broken already.

isin't that the yoke? that's a full metal piece, how did you get it broken!

i think it would help Uncle Lim if you provided the part number from the parts manual i sent you. that's the reason why i went through all the hassle of scanning and emailing.

i think it would help Uncle Lim if you provided the part number from the parts manual i sent you. that's the reason why i went through all the hassle of scanning and emailing.

I dono what is that called. If you ask me why, I would ask you back, how can it be broken? LOL You are the expert mah. I blur2 and choped2 rider. :cheeky:

Will try to look at the manual tonight.

The mechanic test my bike and come back told me that this thing broken, then he push my bike (on side stand) till the front wheel came off the floor. Then he show me and ask me to swing around the handle bar. Eventhough I used to it already, but I feel bit dangerous when I go fast in turning/cornering.

The mechanic test my bike and come back told me that this thing broken, then he push my bike (on side stand) till the front wheel came off the floor. Then he show me and ask me to swing around the handle bar. Eventhough I used to it already, but I feel bit dangerous when I go fast in turning/cornering.

the next time you go to your mechanic, please call me.

i want to go observe. maybe with a friend around, seeing the same bike, won't dare to chop you.

look at how much time you're already spending on the threads w/o uTube. if they hadn't blocked it.... =P

thats pretty rich coming from u Zed... but its ok, I will happily wait until the moment comes u pick up a regular (office) job and see how you manage your time and internet access :giddy:

I am liberal Dutch - as long as the work gets done, it does not matter how I allocate my time :thumb:

i dunno what are the procedures that i might have to go tru selling off that bike.. so i think best is we can remove it 1st.. maybe zed can help out while u are away 1st or something.. afterall i think he has the most complete set of tools, maybe?

and the horn... actually i dun need ur stock horns..

my stock horn is still on the bike.. just that its not connected..

basically, oni need to take out airhorn, connect back stock horns thats all..

but i dunno what goes where, thats the issue.. if not, i can just take it out myself.. lol...

Sorry, this week will be difficult for me. Trying to wrap up lots of stuff before we go on 3 weeks vacation in Australia. Can we still do it when I get back (May 10 onwards?)

About the switch, should not be an issue as long as we basically take stock from my bike and exchange exactly with your horns. All the parts and pieces must exchange..

its on page 64/124

called a "stem sub assy, steering - 53219-KPP-900"

(Part number pls confirm urself agn cos i cun really see clearly.. resolution not that high)

i will suggest u to get it fixed before u ever ride agn.. OR if u must ride, dun speed.

since its already broken, imagine u riding halfway, the whole thing break into half?? u can imagine for urself, no need me to describe..

although i know its quite impossible for the stem assembly to just break into half.. BUT what the heck? its already quite impossible for it to break.. but urs break?!?

I dono what is that called. If you ask me why, I would ask you back, how can it be broken? LOL You are the expert mah. I blur2 and choped2 rider. :cheeky:

Will try to look at the manual tonight.

some older version of the cbr, once u ignite, must take out key one.. if not at higher speed, the key will fly off..

thats the case for Jackson's bike.. know that during the 1st outing we met...

i dunno its for all the cbrs of a particular version OR is it just some of the bikes oni though...

how come the yewwww tubbbeee cbr has no key on the ignition key one? lols