Jump to content
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

    Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

    Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

    Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

    Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CBR150R Riders, Join us now!


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • collectees

    3919

  • limbat

    2368

  • Kenneth.C

    1906

  • ozzarhomb

    1828

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

actually.. if the exhuast is slimmer hor.. it hink the bike looks nicer... but i like cbr150 though....

Life is not the amount of breath u take, but the moments that take ur breath away.

It is not how hard you fall, its how fast you get up.

 

nsr150 : december 2004 - 16th March 07

S4 Vtec1 : March 2007 - March 2008

cbr1000rr '04 : March 2008 - June 2011

wave125 '03 : July 2009 - ????

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Jilleen@Aug 11 2005, 09:38 AM

That is a nice bike you have..... is nice color...heehee... Please look at mine also not bad hahaaa...

and this is me..at aloha changi.. hahah.. i brought down the fork.. gave the gike an elavated look.. so the tail is pointing up,higher. i tink should take a side view pic soon.. paiseh..ur pic leh?? :lovestruck:

 

paiseh: experienced cbr rider.. hahha

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by noti_8_boi@Aug 11 2005, 11:26 PM

and this is me..at aloha changi.. hahah.. i brought down the fork.. gave the gike an elavated look.. so the tail is pointing up,higher. i tink should take a side view pic soon.. paiseh..ur pic leh?? :lovestruck:

 

paiseh: experienced cbr rider.. hahha

ur bike color very nice!!!!!!!!!! :lovestruck:

No more regrets.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by paiseh@Aug 12 2005, 01:35 AM

ur bike color very nice!!!!!!!!!! :lovestruck:

haha..thanx.. hoping to upgrade to cbr 400 after my p plate can take out. but gonna miss cbr150 so much.. haha..but still long.. next march then can take 2a.

juz changed to dunlop tyres.. after the tyre season gonna try some corners..bike damn easy to corner.. but last time i over cornered n slip..haha.. scraped my foot rest on the road.bte i changed to 80/80 front n 110/90 instead of the stock 80/90 front n 110/90 back..wat difference will it make??

hope got the size of the back tyre correct..i forgot the size..

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by paiseh@Aug 12 2005, 10:19 AM

for CBR150, thicker tyre will be better for cornering. coz more stable.

 

for CBR400/GSX400, u need to use smaller rear tyre for better conering abilities.

:mad: made the wrong choice then..went for the smaller n lighter n of coz cheaper tyres.. hahha.. :cheeky:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by noti_8_boi@Aug 13 2005, 12:47 AM

:mad: made the wrong choice then..went for the smaller n lighter n of coz cheaper tyres.. hahha.. :cheeky:

its ok la.. stock tyres not for sg road. CBR from thailand

 

so its best u change tyre fast. wat tyres are good i also dunno

No more regrets.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by paiseh@Aug 13 2005, 07:01 PM

its ok la.. stock tyres not for sg road. CBR from thailand

 

so its best u change tyre fast. wat tyres are good i also dunno

gd tyres i noe..:cheer:

small sports bike easy.. dunlop tt900 is cheap n reliable.. if want better performance battlax..but battlax wears out faster..i changed mine to dunlop tt900 at jb for RM164.my fren changed battlax in sg for $190. hope info may help.. im still learning so not much info within me..

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by noti_8_boi@Aug 13 2005, 09:45 PM

gd tyres i noe..:cheer:

small sports bike easy.. dunlop tt900 is cheap n reliable.. if want better performance battlax..but battlax wears out faster..i changed mine to dunlop tt900 at jb for RM164.my fren changed battlax in sg for $190. hope info may help.. im still learning so not much info within me..

TT900 at RM164 for Front & back right ?? I remember my was 80/90 rear only RM$85 includes installation. :thumb:

HP: 93891138 :angel:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by love_ivy@Aug 15 2005, 09:33 AM

i put my cashcard in and it show the value

 

but wat different from car cashcard machine

 

my cashcard machine its 2hand

erm.. u mean the value shown is diff??

No more regrets.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by limbat@Aug 14 2005, 09:30 PM

TT900 at RM164 for Front & back right ?? I remember my was 80/90 rear only RM$85 includes installation. :thumb:

tt900 front n back including installation is RM164. size was 80/80 front and 100/80 back.. bigger tyres more expensive.. btw ur using 80/90 fo rear?? isnt it too thin?? or u meant 80/90 front??

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by paiseh@Aug 14 2005, 11:27 PM

wa, so cheap!!!!

my cousin frequent the place..i started going there only recently..to change engine oil.. esso gold fully syn for RM36 if i remember.. but the fella said giv me special price when i change tyres coz my cousin regular customer.. i dunno the price range for anyting..so wateva ppl quote me i ok..coz my cousin there so not scared being cheated..

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




  • Shell BAU_Motorcycle_Version 2_SingaporeBikes Banner_300x250 (static).jpg

×
×
  • Create New...