SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Bmw gs1200

SpeedyJ

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys, I'm riding GSLC for 4mths. All seems to be good. Smooth ride but just abit noisy when riding. Might due to my large windshield which I just changed. Hahaha...

Dude...Think it's your Akra with the silencer removed ba.

6 month old Fire Blue GSLC with 10k on e odometer, awesome ride... Cheers

No chioce, this is how the game plays....ha...ha

if all two wheelers stop the PAP smear team,i guess they will wake up their f88king idea not to tax us,as we are not the ones that clog up the ERP roads.2 wheels good,4 wheels bad...............................................

if all two wheelers stop the PAP smear team,i guess they will wake up their f88king idea not to tax us,as we are not the ones that clog up the ERP roads.2 wheels good,4 wheels bad...............................................

Well said. Happy holiday to all my friends here.

Edited by EarlyBird

My present experience. Is the result of my past action

My present action, will be my future experience.

Hi guys ,

Just got my GS1200LC last sat . I was given the BMW Motorrad V Garmin GPS but its e European version n only contains Europe maps . Went to Garmin spore n was told I need to pay $156 to get e Southeast Asia maps installed . However , they only have up to march 2013 version eg MCE was not in e configurations . The sales person also can't cnfm if any updated versions will be coming out anytime soon .

Does anyone of u guys facing e same problem ? If yes , any ways to overcome the problem ?

Sorry for being so long winded 😁😁

hi guysss!!

new gs1200 lc rider here. got my ride somewhere in late may 2014. so far 4k mileage. not a problem. all is good. smooth ride. bike is a monsterrr!!! lookin to go further and explore the world wit the bike. :)) cheers!!

does anyone know any other brands carryin aftermarket exhaust fo this bike other than akrapovic? lookin fo yoshimura r77 slip on exhaust but it seems that its not available in sg. correct me if im wrong guys..

Edited by anthraxzer0

hi guysss!!

new gs1200 lc rider here. got my ride somewhere in late may 2014. so far 4k mileage. not a problem. all is good. smooth ride. bike is a monsterrr!!! lookin to go further and explore the world wit the bike. :)) cheers!!

does anyone know any other brands carryin aftermarket exhaust fo this bike other than akrapovic? lookin fo yoshimura r77 slip on exhaust but it seems that its not available in sg. correct me if im wrong guys..

in singapore seems like there is only akraprovic.

in singapore seems like there is only akraprovic.

aahhhh.. darn.. but u heard the sound of r77 yoshi exhaust on gs1200 before?? damn sexy siaa... hahahaha... if we were to order tt exhaust overseas officially wit cert, get it fixed here and go fo lta inspection... izzit possible or sometin?

aahhhh.. darn.. but u heard the sound of r77 yoshi exhaust on gs1200 before?? damn sexy siaa... hahahaha... if we were to order tt exhaust overseas officially wit cert, get it fixed here and go fo lta inspection... izzit possible or sometin?

yeah i think its possible.. but not sure about the cost..

Checking in!

BTW, if the Garmin given was EU model and need to pay for maps, i think i won't even bother buying one from PML and get the ones online from elsewhere which are selling much cheaper.

Dats e problem I'm facing rite now . GPS was given by e dealer as a package deal for e bike . Fits nicely at the holder n can toggle using e device at the left grip . To buy another GPS will be wasted . Still sourcing ard on how/where to install e SEA latest maps . Worst case just pay e $156/- .

Dats e problem I'm facing rite now . GPS was given by e dealer as a package deal for e bike . Fits nicely at the holder n can toggle using e device at the left grip . To buy another GPS will be wasted . Still sourcing ard on how/where to install e SEA latest maps . Worst case just pay e $156/- .

I don't know if this is standard, but the package i got didn't include the Nav 5. Do you know of others that do or do not get the Nav 5 as a package?

Want A Piece Of Me??? BRING IT ON!!!

Why not just install a malfree map? Its free.. Covers a good deal (accurate) of Singapore, Malaysia and thailand..

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q206/AT5555r/EnforcerGTR.jpg

1999-2000 :: NSR125r

2000-2002 :: CBR400rr

2002-2005 :: YZF R1

2005-2006 :: SYM GTS

2006-2010 :: Honda STx

2010-2013 :: Kawasaki GTR1400

2013-2015 :: BMW GSA

2016- ???? :: BMW GSA LC

I don't know if this is standard, but the package i got didn't include the Nav 5. Do you know of others that do or do not get the Nav 5 as a package?

I think he got his GS from a parallel importer, usually they come with the full package deal.

RIDE :cool:

I think he got his GS from a parallel importer, usually they come with the full package deal.

Oh yeah, you are probably right. I think i`ll skip the Nav 5. The units overseas are the same unit as sold here at PML. I spoke to a gentleman earlier and he told me same thing, Nav 5 did not have any maps come installed. Anyways, I'm getting mine overseas. About 700 bucks savings!

Want A Piece Of Me??? BRING IT ON!!!