SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Honda CBF150 (战鹰/FightHawk)

Simmz

boonsiew workshop aka honda motorcycle distributor of spore is opposite KK hospital. yah crusing 100km/h is not a problem.smooth ride. actually no nid open throt fully can rch 100km/h. haf to check ur tension of ur chain or any premature wear in order not to break chain while riding.and oso remember to lube it. any cbf150 riders install audio or scottoiler on their ride?

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone installed alarm on their CBF150?

Well, it may not be a top-end bike but having experienced the theft of my RXZ years back (in Suntec city somemore) ... the hassle and trouble of losing one's bike is darn sianz one .... Anybody gt lobang for 2-way alarm, let me know k, thanks

Thnkx bro.BTW have anybody got this problem when u want to slow down n changingfrom high gear to lower gear one by one the gear got jam.Just want to know if anybody encounter it.If u have solution pls let me know .TQ.

I experienced it sometimes, but having got to know this bike a little better, I've learned that the gear-changing cannot be too slow one, the kick-up/down of gear must be decisive and the release of clutch etc cannot be too slow (not throw clutch lah). I still get it wrong sometimes (then the gears will grind a bit), will update if there's any solution...

gear change for mi is ok for mi as i've found the sweet spot for it already.kick harder when clutch in while engine is decelerating.den all goes fine. nvr skip gear wen kick dwn (advice from LOOI). one by one for our bikes. pump 92 til nw no diff from 95-98. ful till half mark is 200+++++km. jus full throt for the 1st time.100km/h n still SLOWLY going up by 15km/h. haha. riding alone. any gadget u all adding??? tinking of audio for mi.

gear change for mi is ok for mi as i've found the sweet spot for it already.kick harder when clutch in while engine is decelerating.den all goes fine. nvr skip gear wen kick dwn (advice from LOOI). one by one for our bikes. pump 92 til nw no diff from 95-98. ful till half mark is 200+++++km. jus full throt for the 1st time.100km/h n still SLOWLY going up by 15km/h. haha. riding alone. any gadget u all adding??? tinking of audio for mi.

I am thinking of fitting crashbars. Not sure if there is any available or have to go custom made one.

I am thinking of fitting crashbars. Not sure if there is any available or have to go custom made one.

Yeah me thinking of fitting crashbars too, if interested we can visit Seng Kwang metalworks in Ang Mo Kio together, workmanship is pretty good there, but it will not be cheap since its custom made.

Any riders here experience difficulties starting their bikes? My bike kept dying off, must keep choke on and trottle a bit then can warm up properly. I suspect the caburator setting is more suited to China weather. Think we need to retune the cab or at least turn up the idling speed. Any solutions?

Yeah me thinking of fitting crashbars too, if interested we can visit Seng Kwang metalworks in Ang Mo Kio together, workmanship is pretty good there, but it will not be cheap since its custom made.

Any riders here experience difficulties starting their bikes? My bike kept dying off, must keep choke on and trottle a bit then can warm up properly. I suspect the caburator setting is more suited to China weather. Think we need to retune the cab or at least turn up the idling speed. Any solutions?

Ya, I am thinking of going Seng Kwang to make one if there isnt any available in the market. Do you know roughly how much it will cost to custom made?

My bike also experiences difficulty during cold start. Engine cant idle and have to use choke and throttle a bit. Think is the idling not tune properly. I will figure it out during my coming off day and see how.

Oh geez...cold start got a little bit of problem?

Just when I am about to get this bike. Went down today to view and asked the price of this bike.

Still undecided to get the black or the red one?

------------------------------------------

1996-1999 Hurricane 400cc

2000-2007 CB400 Vtec 1

2007- CB400 Vtec 1 / CBF 150

initially had very bad cold start problem.told boonsiew abt it and now 1 time touch the starter button engine will fire up.

Hey Merboy, did u make an appointment for them to check the bike for you or u just inform them and got it done on the way during one of the free oil changes? Want to fix up mine asap cos the cold start problem is getting on my nerves. But i'm sure its just wrong settings and not a defect.

initially had very bad cold start problem.told boonsiew abt it and now 1 time touch the starter button engine will fire up.

What did the mechanic do? Did some tuning?

2000-2007 CB400 Vtec 1

yes,jus tell them during the free oil change and they will tune it for u. wen i jus got the bike, idiling too high, turn the screw mention on the owner's manual by myself to lower. i told them n its ok for boonsiew,they will still do it for u.my bike was tuned by the mechanic who is wearing specs,the old uncle.

to raden; wat do u expect from a 2b single cylinder 4 stroke bike. haha.

yes,jus tell them during the free oil change and they will tune it for u. wen i jus got the bike, idiling too high, turn the screw mention on the owner's manual by myself to lower. i told them n its ok for boonsiew,they will still do it for u.my bike was tuned by the mechanic who is wearing specs,the old uncle.

to raden; wat do u expect from a 2b single cylinder 4 stroke bike. haha.

Hi, do you have the user manual? If you dont mind, can lend it to me for photocopying? Mine doesnt come with one. Thanks in advance. :p

So I guess you just have to play with the idling knob.

Sounds easy.

Just booked the bike today. Able to get only after the next COE bidding.

2000-2007 CB400 Vtec 1

u got ur bike owner's manual, boonsiew honda warrenty card, log card, tool bag under ur seat,road tax and damn empty tank.haha. sure can mit out for slow riding.

yeoman,i believe ur point of collection haf ur manual.ask from them. my odometer reads 2200++km.should be run in already. btw,we haf such a big tank for a 2b bike, jus wondering where u all go n pump up and wat brand suits our bike. i pump 92 shell like very fast drop down needle. next coming tank i'll pump esso/mobli 2000.

I too had this experience. When you pump in a lower grade petrol, it finishes faster than if you pump 98.

Guess it burns more petrol for the same power output.

2000-2007 CB400 Vtec 1