• Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website such as:

• Forums
    • Blogs
    • Picture/Video Gallery
    • Motorcycle Clubs
    • Event Calendar
    • and many more!

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Runner Bikes Gilera Club

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all...im a proud owner of a 05 runner.. have some pressing questions to ask those who has been riding 05 4 stroker runner...

Roughly at which position of the temperature gauge needle would the radiator fan kick in?? Cos till now i have not heard the fan run. And maz temp i went is just above half(third line).

And when running normal where is the needle position? Mine is at the 2 line.

Would want to know this info as it is kinda important to know.. Hope bros or sis out there can help me out wiith this.. Thanks and gd day...

hey guys, i live at bedok reservoir rd and park my bike at a multi storey carpark block 649A and a ****er stoled the 2 metal pieces which secures my gpr pipe to the bike frame... Anyone knows how much to get it replace... ?

Selamat menyambut tahun baru ma al hijrah kepada semua umat muslimin dan muslimat...Semoga segala amalan kita yang telah kita lakukan itu di terima oleh Allah azza wajalla...Amin 3x ya rabbal alamin...

sekian wassalam...

:cheer:

:popcorn:

though cancel ,it was a fun ride... reali test the endurance of me n my bike especially going home journey (rushing for werk) haha. alhamdulilah nothing major happen to the convoy (except for the white smokers). till nex time guys ,soon!

http://3.music.bigpond-images.com/images/AlbumCoverArt/45/XXL/Rarities2.jpg