SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SUZUKI GSR 400/600

hachi

Yes...brake light is LED then both signal light is not. U oso can change your pilot light to LED one.

pilot light is it the one on top headlight below meter 2 T10 bulb?

Dec 2003 - Dec 2004 : Honda NSR150 FS9131A

Dec 2004 - Dec 2004 : Honda CB400 Ver S FP4058A

Dec 2004 - Nov 2007 : Honda CB400 Ver S FP1693M

Sep 2007 - Feb 2008 : Piaggio X9 200 Evo FY596U

Feb 2008 - Dec 2009 : Suzuki GSR 400 FBA7427C

Dec 2009 - Jun 2011 : Peugeot Partner 1.9D GW3055T

Jun 2011 - ~~~~~~ : Toyota Axio 1.5A SJE****J

What's a H-pack?

For me underseat u put my parking coupon, but i put it inside the plastic casing that came for the manual, scared burn the coupon, hence the bike:P . Manual keep at home :)

anw, i don wanna put top box, not chio sia...side box i cant afford and makes it hard to squeeze. So i got those magnetic bags and stick to the tank. Only problem is its abit heavy to bring arnd. lol

H-pack is like a normal backpack bag just only u can fit in one helmet. If you dont want to put on top box then maybe you can try to get magnet tank bag. Rjay or Viper.... Rjay u can go to Regina then Viper u can try to get at 219. Then be ware that magnet bag will spoil your tank paint work.

"éšä»”,è¦åŽ»å—Ž"("Handsome, want to go")?!!! wahahaha....

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z51/DenverDino/CRW_4732-1-1.jpg

pilot light is it the one on top headlight below meter 2 T10 bulb?

yes yes... if you want maybe you can try to get from Yongcheng. His friend DIY the LED bulb is very lasting. i used almost 6mth still no problems.

yes yes... if you want maybe you can try to get from Yongcheng. His friend DIY the LED bulb is very lasting. i used almost 6mth still no problems.

ok... thanks... i use now it 8 led t10

Dec 2003 - Dec 2004 : Honda NSR150 FS9131A

Dec 2004 - Dec 2004 : Honda CB400 Ver S FP4058A

Dec 2004 - Nov 2007 : Honda CB400 Ver S FP1693M

Sep 2007 - Feb 2008 : Piaggio X9 200 Evo FY596U

Feb 2008 - Dec 2009 : Suzuki GSR 400 FBA7427C

Dec 2009 - Jun 2011 : Peugeot Partner 1.9D GW3055T

Jun 2011 - ~~~~~~ : Toyota Axio 1.5A SJE****J

Hey guys, been browsing thru the threads a lot of interesting info.. anyways will be getting my new silver gsr400 sometime next week.. Any tips prior to collecting my new bike? I'm sure you'll guys have plenty..Thanks..

fix sliders or crashbar even before u ride the bike out of the shop... better safe than sorry :giddy:

do u guys hang ur helmet on ur bike often?if so surely will park in open carpark de ma right?den rain how?is there something in the market tt can be use to cover the helmet and not get stolen easily?

was tinking of using ntuc plastic bag.got plenty at house since my mum wk there.but hor....look damn ugly man..

Hey guys, been browsing thru the threads a lot of interesting info.. anyways will be getting my new silver gsr400 sometime next week.. Any tips prior to collecting my new bike? I'm sure you'll guys have plenty..Thanks..

1. get sliders/crashbar as mentioned. somehow, this bike is a bit of a monster

when rolling out of the shop, takes a bit of getting used to.

2. plan your run-in. choose a method: hard, soft, dyno, etc & STICK TO IT.

3. check odometer before leaving shop, see if there's any anomaly. same goes

to having an inspection of the bike, make sure it's fine in terms of workmanship,

no funny engine noise, IU & all controls work, etc.

4. DO NOT WHACK IMMEDIATELY AFTER LEAVING THE SHOP.

factory fresh tires are very slippery. besides, you're not used to the handling

yet. use the run-in period to familiarise yourself.

enjoy yourself.

mods done:

powerplant device, fuel injector venturis,

underseat cylindrical air filter, bassy stock cans,

super-sensitive in-built gyroscope, inertia-based accelerometer,

streamlined panniers (zero drag),

taped up wires, exposed grounding wires,

TBC mounted, custom tire pressures.

litre bikes watch out! :gun:

got this from unique motorsports.

Crashbars

Black Crashbar = $95 with installation (Improvised version w/o blocking oil filter)

http://www.uniquemotorsports.com.sg/pic/HPIM0095.jpg

http://www.uniquemotorsports.com.sg/pic/HPIM0096.jpg

anyone fixed this???

or anyone interested???

shall we try to get a group package for this???

see can get better price not???

so issit solid or hollow???

anyone fixed this???

or anyone interested???

How solid is the crashbar? is it like the hollow ones like the S4? I dun mine joinging if it fits my needs. :angel:

* Suzuki GSR750

----------------------------

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/smallsig-metric2/196279.png

OK I went to Motorworld today for the 400cc exhausts. Got some bad news and good news. Search thru thier catalog and can't find the brand WR's and Sansei. Anyway spoken with the basement malay guy, Mr Fauzi. He told me that maybe can tok to the manufacturer and ask if can bring the bike thru Motorworld. He added that the pipe will have to go thru some paper works and inspection before we can buy from them.

Already email to the manufacturer of WR'S on Friday and still awaiting reply. I also ask about PCIII and he says they have the mapping for 400cc, total for PCIII+mapping+tuning GSR400 is $580.

There saw one malay guy fixing the carbon fiber parts on his 400cc GSR. Total damage is $820, this excludes the front fender and bellypan.:giddy:

* Suzuki GSR750

care to show a pic of it so we can hv a look on how different it is after changing to led
i will ask Yongcheng to post it online soon.

kakaka sorry it was meant for dino :cheeky:

Bloody hell now then willy to change to slider....:angry:

Hahaha.........................:cheeky:

GSR400/600 first outing in 2008...:angel:

Guys, outing on 7th March 2008 at Kallang KFC 8.30pm for sing song talk c0ck session. I think this is our very first outing in 2008. We will meet at Kallang KFC then will decide where to go after that. If you are interested, please add in your name. New rider are also WELCOME.

1. DenverDino

2. Just_Rider

Guys, outing on 7th March 2008 at Kallang KFC 8.30pm for sing song talk c0ck session. I think this is our very first outing in 2008. We will meet at Kallang KFC then will decide where to go after that. If you are interested, please add in your name. New rider are also WELCOME.

1. DenverDino

2. Just_Rider

3. boy boy (If can change working shift)

http://pic40.picturetrail.com/VOL301/7644577/21395658/390441988.jpghttp://pic40.picturetrail.com/VOL301/7644577/21395658/390441990.jpg

anyone fixed this???

or anyone interested???

u have to make a trip to unique to ask. or take a look n u will know is it solid or hollow. if its solid, worth the buy. hollow, depends on the buyer.

OK I went to Motorworld today for the 400cc exhausts. Got some bad news and good news. Search thru thier catalog and can't find the brand WR's and Sansei. Anyway spoken with the basement malay guy, Mr Fauzi. He told me that maybe can tok to the manufacturer and ask if can bring the bike thru Motorworld. He added that the pipe will have to go thru some paper works and inspection before we can buy from them.

Already email to the manufacturer of WR'S on Friday and still awaiting reply. I also ask about PCIII and he says they have the mapping for 400cc, total for PCIII+mapping+tuning GSR400 is $580.

There saw one malay guy fixing the carbon fiber parts on his 400cc GSR. Total damage is $820, this excludes the front fender and bellypan.:giddy:

that must b one rich guy.... he shd b buying the tail light cover, exhaust cover, radiator side cover n the long side board. that is all i saw for the CF parts. another one is the belly pan. v.ex for the cosmetic parts.

1. DenverDino

2. Just_Rider

aiyah... can't join again. got sailing.

Honda Super 4 Ver S: Mar 02 - Sept 05

PGO Gmax 150: Sept 05 - Dec 05

Honda Super 4 Vtec 1: Nov 05 - Apr 07

Suzuki GSR 400: Apr 07 - Dec 09

Yamaha FZ1S: Nov 09 - May 13

Kawasaki GTR 1400: Jan 13 - ??? ??

Yamaha FZ16ST: May 14 - ??? ??

1. DenverDino

2. Just_Rider

3. boy boy (If can change working shift)

4. AhGui

Who what where when?

hi,

can i join in the discussion...

yesterday just got my new black GSR400... :cheeky: :cheeky:

GSR400 is totalli a different breed of bike, to describe in one word: awesome..:thumb: :thumb:

doing running in now... err.. how fast you guys run to run in? i find it hard to maintain below 80 lei..

btw, do you all feel lots of hot air being emitted faster than s4... is it norm?:)

errr.. is there anyone with brouquet experience? will it work to improve consumption? can advise where to get and what is d price range...?

me cant survive without box, so, i install box.. not too bad looking as i thot it will be...

crash bar got mine @ $120.. somewhat similar to the one supersonic mentioned ($95 :( ).. anyway no regrets, besides protect, it makes the bike better looking...:thumb: :thumb:

surprisingly better handling than s4 may b coz rider position more towards the centre of bike (s4 too forward)..

cheers..:thumb: :thumb:

>

1998-2001: Hyundai Accent 1.5

2001-2005: Mazda 323 Sports 1.6

2005-? : Mitsubishi Lancer 1.6

2006-2008: The humble Bajaj Pulsar 0.180 heee..

2008 - ? : Suzuki GSR 0.400...

Solution to road congestions, environment polutions and rising costs of transportations: RIDE!

RIDE responsibly - stay alive, stay out of trouble..

>>>

2008 - ? : Suzuki GSR 0.400...:thumb: :thumb:

Solution to road congestions, environment polutions and rising costs of transportations: RIDE!

hi,

can i join in the discussion...

yesterday just got my new black GSR400... :cheeky: :cheeky:

GSR400 is totalli a different breed of bike, to describe in one word: awesome..:thumb: :thumb:

doing running in now... err.. how fast you guys run to run in? i find it hard to maintain below 80 lei..

btw, do you all feel lots of hot air being emitted faster than s4... is it norm?:)

errr.. is there anyone with brouquet experience? will it work to improve consumption? can advise where to get and what is d price range...?

me cant survive without box, so, i install box.. not too bad looking as i thot it will be...

crash bar got mine @ $120.. somewhat similar to the one supersonic mentioned ($95 :( ).. anyway no regrets, besides protect, it makes the bike better looking...:thumb: :thumb:

surprisingly better handling than s4 may b coz rider position more towards the centre of bike (s4 too forward)..

cheers..:thumb: :thumb:

>

2008 - ? : Suzuki GSR 0.400...

>>>

Its normal I guess if you see your tempeature guage to it 80 - 90. Maybe I have thick skin hahahah. Anyway running in is the time to get farmiliar with the bike. Just remember, how you treat ur GSR, it will treat you the same way.

I did mine as soft running in. Change my OE as follows (all mineral oil)

1st OE + Oil Filter - ard 50km

2nd OE + Oil Filter - ard 500km

3rd OE + Oil Filter - ard 1500km

4th OE + Oil Filter - ard 2500km (fully synthetic)

5th OE + Oil Filter - ard 5000km (waiting for the milage to hit)

Try not to exceed 5000rpm. Give the engine a slow 'walk'. The reason for changing the OE + Oil Filter often is to get rid of the microscopic dust metals from the engine. Juz be patient, ur GSR will be ready soon.

Another option is using the money option. You can go for Hard Running In on the dyno.

Don't get worked up with others try challenging you. Just enjoy ur ride from point A to point B.

* Suzuki GSR750