SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Classic Vespa's Cafe 2009 / 2010

Vesphan

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wildswans

• -ResiDue-

• Sharpey

• machine k

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

swans > i know scootrs has alloy tubeless rims for a vespa...maybe you could check it out...

Where to get that?

Mr Wee was saying that if wanna change to batalax with the taiwanese or indon rims very diff cos they are too maleable (is that how to spell?)

:cheeky: :dozed:

If you wanna get such a helmet, go to Regina or ah boy. $30 for matt black & $35 with design. PSB approved.

I paid $35 for my helmet. Cheap and really good.

I was quoted $45 for the helmet at ah boy! i said my friend said only $35 and he said can sll it to me for $40. Damn man! :cry: didn't get it in the end. Should i go back and ask again? And is Ah boy the cheapest source of 2T oil? i'm running out of 2T.

halllu need help...

isit exensive to pay $850 for:

-sprint headlight

-new handle

-3 leg fork

-drum break

-frnt mudguard

all frm abg jas... isit expensive or isit the crrect price../??

.:vEspA on tHe dArK siDE:.

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:MrSCzsv_o8nZTM:http://www.metalshop.cz/images/836.jpg

jOkeR iN tHe paCK

swans and cep... don't give business to ScootRs if you can help it... the guy has a bad rep....

Some tubeless (stainless steel) rims are made by saigon scooter centre... google it... These have been said to be decent and will not bend as easily... The only catch is that they only deal with shops... So, if you're keen help convince TA to make contact with them and arrange a trial set to be sent over for "testing" with their new machine... I think TA will be keen to import if they can change them using their new machine...

Vespa PX200Disc ------The Pinaccle of Classic Scootering------

www vesporeanfaq:) wikispaces:) com

can elaborate here... its no big secret... Just read the scooterbbs every now and then... You'll get the picture. The Americans feel his products are of varying quality... and I feel that his markup is a touch on the high side...

The guys that started Sterling Scooter Parts used to work for him, and in fact were the guys who came up with the design for the tubeless rim. After a fall out they parted ways and Sterling came out with the Stainless rims. Scootrs say that stainless is too brittle to be used in a wheel application, Sterling disagree. Zac from Stellaspeed has been selling these at cost to users of the Stellaspeed forum, but clearly paying for them to be shipped from the states to here is a little silly when we could get them shipped straight from Vietnam. Just need a scootershop to approach them and get a sample sent.

Yeah Swans... the $85 ones that I'm using are fine for the price they cost... if you figure that a tyre costs around $40, then the rim itself is only costing $45... so for the safety of having tubeless its worth it... even if they are essentially one time use due to the difficulty of changing tyres on them...

Have emailed sterling scooterparts... we shall see.