SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Classic Vespa's Cafe 2009 / 2010

Vesphan

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wildswans

• -ResiDue-

• Sharpey

• machine k

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

once in a while show face..the rest of the time make excuses!wait,i' not giving good advice am i?

ahahaha.....

they every week invite u?tough....

i still suggest every other week u go...maximum......

ouh...i kinda glanced though the other posts until something about vespas pops out...

so i may be a little hazy on the details

-= Unsure of what to get=-

ahaahha.....

i just chatted with my gf's parents n grandma while picking her up for gym yest...

stress....3 ppl talking to me at the same time and there is was just smiling like an idiot....

ahahaha...lucky they're friendly....

just show face once in a while and stay away until marriage....even i don't want to see my gf's parents and family until i'm about to get married to her

ahaahha.....

i just chatted with my gf's parents n grandma while picking her up for gym yest...

stress....3 ppl talking to me at the same time and there is was just smiling like an idiot....

ahahaha...lucky they're friendly....

just show face once in a while and stay away until marriage....even i don't want to see my gf's parents and family until i'm about to get married to her

Cannot like that lah....

:cheeky: :dozed:

swans > for me it's ok...kos my gf also dont want to meet my parents until we're about to get married..if we get married.....

and our parents think alike too....in this aspect....

ahqi > how come i still dont remember ur face???how come u remember mine??

wat i did in nz is like a survival thing. we were left outside to camp and look over a certain area and send information back. other den that we are to tackle wif weather problems n location problems. weather posed alot of problems to me back then, all my teammember were freezing during the nite when we were out.

wat i did in nz is like a survival thing. we were left outside to camp and look over a certain area and send information back. other den that we are to tackle wif weather problems n location problems. weather posed alot of problems to me back then, all my teams were freezing during the nite when we were out.

OIC, my fren went there for training also, then he say gotta sleep naked in the sleeping bag... dunno true or not.

:cheeky: :dozed:

its not really slp naked la.. ok now i teach abit of survival skills ok.

when u re slping in a slping bag n the surronding tempreture is low, keep ur clothes in the min when u re inside the bag. why?

becos if u wear all ur clothings into the bag, ya u feel comfy and warm but when u step out of the slping bag, u will feel cold although u are all geared up. reason to strip to the min is because u nd to let ur body get accustom to the slping bag so u wun feel cold after u come out of the slping bag.

and how u combat coldness is not putting as many clothes as possible at a time. u put on 1 piece per time if gets colder, put on another piece. The Main thing is let ur body be used to the tempreture and not trying to juz cover up and feel warm.