SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Archive] 1 Day trip Outing!!!!!!

Meat Eater

my two-cent thot:

1. r6

1.1 proven

1.2 economical

1.3 suitable for touring

1.4 got power

1.5 easy to maintain

1.6 easy for your pocket

2. cb1300

1.1 power too much

1.2 fuel a lot

1.3 great for touring

1.4 proven

1.5 tough on your pocket

but given your current situation, if can 1-2-1 exchange for a bike, with same age, cb1300 is a good swop. but do consider the fuel cost in long term.

with your posture, cb1300 will look great on you.

with your age, r6 is more relevant.

in view of the touring zeal in you right now, r6 will meet your touring profile best. but if you are loaded (or if your dad is loaded), cb1300 might be the real best for you.

forget the vfr.

but eberyting depend on u brudder boyboy:cool: :thumb:

Once A Rider,aLways A RideR

• Replies 89k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Encik Pat

• diddy the patient

• Sâundless

• huairen

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mr Rich is the white wine good????

Not yet drink it....Will keep it for another 1 year or so. The longer the better. ya Cb400 so tough liao imagine his big bro Cb1300 plus the power it produce is like WOW!!!!!!!. Anyway who interested to go taiwan??? :angel:

:angel: :cheeky:

Happy as ever....................................

Thanks GUys for the Prompt Advice .. will sleep it over tonight ... Still got 2 days to Consider Changing or not ... Thanks again.

yozzz some points to take note.. the posture of the ride, if you ride it everyday, then this will be one of the key point to take note of.

Also the route you travel everyday, if its jam pack I believe r6 will be more flexible.

just my 2cents

you deserve better from me, i can be better, i will be better!

Good morning Mr bomb.... :cheeky: saw u on monday on KJE :angel:

:faint: i am not bomb lah!! why everybody misread my nick?

yup, i didn't know until blurger tapped on my shoulder and shouted "Mr Rich!!" :cheeky:

Resolution for 2009, stay healthy, get wealthy, make more friends, ride safely & pass all exams!

yozzz some points to take note.. the posture of the ride, if you ride it everyday, then this will be one of the key point to take note of.

Also the route you travel everyday, if its jam pack I believe r6 will be more flexible.

just my 2cents

R6 Boleh!!

but hor, cannot put box i dun like. :cry: anyway ettaque riding the newer fuel injected R6, can ask him too. :smile:

Resolution for 2009, stay healthy, get wealthy, make more friends, ride safely & pass all exams!