• Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website such as:

• Forums
    • Blogs
    • Picture/Video Gallery
    • Motorcycle Clubs
    • Event Calendar
    • and many more!

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 8/25/2020 at 7:33 PM, Zaheado said:

Hi im new here, any difference in terms of performances between yoshi r77j slip on and moriwaki shorty? full

Hi! I'm new here too and I just saw this so idk if you still need the answers but here's a rough sense of what I know. I ride with a yoshi R77 slip on, came with the bike when I bought but I've tried my friends' super 4s with the stock and moriwaki shorty too.

To the layman I don't think it makes much of a difference in terms of feel when you ride in Singapore. The slip on definitely doesn't have any effect on the performance of the bike but the full system would theoretically allow the engine to "breathe out" better but that's just the general consensus of aftermarket exhausts (p sure there are many articles and videos on this for more details). Many sites also say that the stock exhaust is technically designed specifically for the bike so it should provide the best performance. Ultimately it will be up to you as the rider!

Rider at heart, always looking for new things to learn abt bikes!

On 1/31/2021 at 12:00 AM, Chesticles said:

Hi! I'm new here too and I just saw this so idk if you still need the answers but here's a rough sense of what I know. I ride with a yoshi R77 slip on, came with the bike when I bought but I've tried my friends' super 4s with the stock and moriwaki shorty too.

To the layman I don't think it makes much of a difference in terms of feel when you ride in Singapore. The slip on definitely doesn't have any effect on the performance of the bike but the full system would theoretically allow the engine to "breathe out" better but that's just the general consensus of aftermarket exhausts (p sure there are many articles and videos on this for more details). Many sites also say that the stock exhaust is technically designed specifically for the bike so it should provide the best performance. Ultimately it will be up to you as the rider!

@Chesticles which sounds better? i think that is a big determining factor when choosing exhaust.. the cb400 sounds damn good man................ dont think i've heard a better sounding class 2a bike

the moriwaki shorty not nice leh..........

image.jpeg.09bbd24e5f742f9a76c17fa16fda9d97.jpeg

the yoshimura r77 much nicer..

See the source image