• Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website such as:

• Forums
    • Blogs
    • Picture/Video Gallery
    • Motorcycle Clubs
    • Event Calendar
    • and many more!

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF Yamaha Nouvo

Bros, can you try this:

1. Travel at about 50 kmh. No passenger. Level, not much traffic road.

2. Let go the handlebar but be ready to catch it back anytime.

3. Does the handlebar starts to wobble?

I think my front wheel is not balanced after changing the brake disc.

I went to 2 workshops and both said the problem is partly caused by the weight of the box and contents. The wobble does lessen when I removed the box. Can any of the brothers try the above and let me know if it does wobble?

Also, one of the shop said can solve by tightening the steering cone, since the bearings are fine. But he mentioned not recommended for new riders as it will be hard to steer and may cause accidents. Any advice?

Thanks.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ghim moh.. the best part is, kena saman for parking 'in a place other than a parking lot'.. hello, my bike WAS in the freaking lot before some idiot pushed it over!

very good. write them an e-mail then. shouldn't be a prob.

BUT, u mean they summon your bike when its lying on the ground?

TEAM RedBull Singapore

Daniel aka bigcow +65 9105-0569

ScooTourers: Have Scooter, Will Travel...

better watch up for all this people cause the other time at town i kena fined for coupon even when i already put.. Called them back the in charge still said its only $8 buck so his man should already check properly. Kena twice already...

very good. write them an e-mail then. shouldn't be a prob.

BUT, u mean they summon your bike when its lying on the ground?

no.. the idiot put my bike on side stand, but more than half the bike was already out of the lot..

hkl i need to go down and talk to them first ah.. frm experience call also no use.. they will say have to check first.. haha

wing yap i aslready asked, dunlop tt900 1 set $110, battlax 1 set $180.. got ready stock, no need to order..

are u sure they got ready stock? i asked one the mechanics and he said don't have such size. and $180 for me i think is quite reasonable for bt39

are u sure they got ready stock? i asked one the mechanics and he said don't have such size. and $180 for me i think is quite reasonable for bt39

that is why i already said, Dunlop TT900 & Bridgestone BT39, for rim size 16", only got 80/90-16. this is our rear tire size. but it states (FOR FRONT WHEEL USE ONLY). this 2 brands dun produce our front tire size which is 70/90-16.

but btw i'm using the Dunlop TT900 as i've stated above for my rear. so far so good, wet weather control also perfect & its made in Japan. can get for abt $75.

TEAM RedBull Singapore

between 30-40km/l

elegance is a real beauty man . . hard to resist, tml will be dropping by afew shops, if ready stocks are available and they could take my bike at a reasonable price, i will commit it

http://i28.tinypic.com/29dvgv8.jpg

http://i28.tinypic.com/205a3xl.jpg

impossible to resist isnt it, holy shlt

http://i44.tinypic.com/54c3gg.gif
between 30-40km/l

elegance is a real beauty man . . hard to resist, tml will be dropping by afew shops, if ready stocks are available and they could take my bike at a reasonable price, i will commit it

http://i28.tinypic.com/29dvgv8.jpg

http://i28.tinypic.com/205a3xl.jpg

impossible to resist isnt it, holy shlt

u looking for first or second hand?

if got good deals, do share aite!

:thumb:

u talking abt which shop?

im going to wing yap later today to change the tyres... called them again, and they say confirm have the size.

between 30-40km/l

u have an elegance?share pics!

anyway, i calculated mine is 35-38km/l..but i've been using broquet for 1 mth.. fc went up to abt 41-43km/l...

i even have wrote the mileage every time i fill up to fulltank to calculate the mileage..

anyway, i calculated mine is 35-38km/l..but i've been using broquet for 1 mth.. fc went up to abt 41-43km/l...

i even have wrote the mileage every time i fill up to fulltank to calculate the mileage..

well thats what i did to my current bike.

41-43km/l is almost the same as my current bike uh...

anyhoots, how much is first hand elegance? machine price+roadtax+coe. exclude the insurance.

just wanna ask those who riding elegance out here.

can someone elightment me about the fuel comsumption of the bike, any pros and cons.

cos now hand itchy to get an auto bike.

thanks...

i'm using a 45 liters box & i whack my bike all the time. my FC range from 28 to 31km/liters.

TEAM RedBull Singapore

u talking abt which shop?

im going to wing yap later today to change the tyres... called them again, and they say confirm have the size.

great. pls update in here if they have the tires u mention.

TEAM RedBull Singapore

i havent get mine yet, still looking around shops for best trade in price for my bike. later going to look around again =)

u looking for first or second hand?

if got good deals, do share aite!

:thumb:

me looking for 1st hand dont think there are much 2nd hand elegance around. machine price if im not wrong is at low 3k range, plus the coe and insurance i think 5k++ otr

i think im getting the spokey rims ones

http://i44.tinypic.com/54c3gg.gif
i havent get mine yet, still looking around shops for best trade in price for my bike. later going to look around again =)

me looking for 1st hand dont think there are much 2nd hand elegance around. machine price if im not wrong is at low 3k range, plus the coe and insurance i think 5k++ otr

i think im getting the spokey rims ones

where have u been?

cos i might be going to ubi, bike production and wy balestier later.

i have been waiting for people to post their nuovo.. anyways this are mine with carbon centre piece!!!!

Edited by Pauze

y not you show your pics too since u ask ppl to show, well just curious how yours look like.....