• Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website such as:

• Forums
    • Blogs
    • Picture/Video Gallery
    • Motorcycle Clubs
    • Event Calendar
    • and many more!

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF Yamaha Nouvo

oic. Actually I still new and dunno the rest yet. Might not be free to go durian trip with them. Oh. I was wondering how long does the servicing take.

My License

Class 2B - 23 April 2009

Class 3 - 11 September 2006

My Rides

Yamaha Nouvo Elegance - 12 June 2009

Honda PCX 150 - 24 June 2013 (Current)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i got put some pics of it on previous pages, but that one only front led above the front wheels and polelights only.. now i added another pair under the pillion seat.. plus got stop-light led on my rear number plate..

Looks like nobody has broken it before..
Crossing my finger bro. My bike upon reaching 70kmh to 80 kmh is giving a vibration during my engine breaking period now.

nuovo's kinda new.. doubt that anyone has hit 15000km or more for the belt to break off.. dunno abt the nuovo 115 riders though..
Yup agree with you. Elegance are kinda new
how many km do u want to run in? the durian trip is next Sunday.i believe by then u have clock more than 1000km. and btw, this is a scooter. dun have a gear box to run in. thus running in as long as hit more than 800km can le.

See you bro, my wifey will be tagging along for this trip also. Hopefully we could garner more nouvoeans to go along.:)

Hi anyone expert here ? Need to ask few question because I'm riding a nouvo at115 .

My bike was running fine till one fine day I fell from my bike . The bike started to give problems . I went few shops to repair because the front was crooked and need some equipment to straighten it.

Problem 1. Front started to shake violently when reaching 80km/hr , i was thinking to change my original spoke rims to sports rim , do you know how much roughly and which shop to recommend ?

Problem 2. When riding alone, is fine but pillion someone, the engine stopped midway, cannot throttle and cannot start the engine. Need to wait 10minutes then it repeat the problem again. So very panic when pillion somebody and dangerous.

Problem 3. Not able to pickup

Edited by kkysnoopy
lai lo... i got an extra nuovo belt. got it cheap. original Yamaha. plugs i got many. if only u come.

Ok, will go. BTW, can meet somewhere in SG first before crossing over?

What do you do as a "sweeper"?

Hi all,

Newbie here. Hope to make new friends here.

Previously was riding spark 135 but get my Nouvo for love at first sight.

Still running in. Now only 600km:dozed:

Sincerely i hope that i could join the durian trip but not sure whether it's ok during this initial period of running in?:cheers:

There are 2 schools of thoughts on running-in. The norm is to drive slowly. The other is to run in on a race track with high speed and fast acceleration and deceleration.

When you go at 90kmh for 300km, the engine should be quite smooth after that.

Hi all,

Since this is my first time riding an auto bike, is it normal that you feel that the belt vibrates at reaching 80km/h. Mind me, is it normal for running in?

Don't have such issues before. How do you know it's the belt that vibrates?

Ya. Oh I hit 1000km yesterday and did an engine oil changed today. However, I feel that the pickup speed is quite slow and it is vibrating while trying to pickup. I went back to Ban Hon instead of Yamaha as I was not able to make it.

My License

Class 2B - 23 April 2009

My Rides

Ya. Oh I hit 1000km yesterday and did an engine oil changed today. However, I feel that the pickup speed is quite slow and it is vibrating while trying to pickup. I went back to Ban Hon instead of Yamaha as I was not able to make it.

wat engine oil did u use & how much engine oil did the shop put in? too much engine oil will cause the above said problem.

TEAM RedBull Singapore

Daniel aka bigcow +65 9105-0569

ScooTourers: Have Scooter, Will Travel...

Oh. I went back to Ban Hon to change the engine oil. I think now it is running smoothly. Apparently, I feel that they did not do much checking for me for the 1st 1000km servicing. I saw the manual which ticks all the requirement checking but at Ban Hon, they simply change the engine oil and that's it!!!

My License

Class 2B - 23 April 2009

My Rides

As for pumping of tires, I ask the technician to check but he say dun need. Yesterday, I went to the petrol station and pump air myself. I feel that it is less bouncey. Anyway, what I am trying to say is that the people at Ban Hon did not really do their job well for servicing. Since I have change the engine oil for the 1st 1000km, is it advisable to go down to Yamaha to do the rest of the servicing?

My License

Class 2B - 23 April 2009

My Rides