• Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website such as:

• Forums
    • Blogs
    • Picture/Video Gallery
    • Motorcycle Clubs
    • Event Calendar
    • and many more!

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF Yamaha Nouvo

RM45 for KOSO brand roller.

is it made for Nouvo 135? lighter than stock? is this the type of roller u stated earlier to just put 5 heavy rollers?

Edited by bigcow

TEAM RedBull Singapore

Daniel aka bigcow +65 9105-0569

ScooTourers: Have Scooter, Will Travel...

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ur ride nice!

roller weight 13g cost u around rm45 n its expensive. as cdi using BRT type TU.

how much u got your BRT type TU CDI?

TEAM RedBull Singapore

yes to all of the above. any suggestions?

try the brand DURO. it has the same grooves as Dunlop TT900. cheaper too. but rubber compound different.

TEAM RedBull Singapore

duro, is it grippy. i'm more concerned about wet weather performance. and wats the price like and where can i get it?

a lot better than the stock IRC. many places have. Price forgotten le. but a lot cheaper than wat u usng now.

TEAM RedBull Singapore

a lot better than the stock IRC. many places have. Price forgotten le. but a lot cheaper than wat u usng now.

haha...then like that i gotta go to each and every nearby bikeshop. they see my desperate face, i sure kanna chop. i know its cheaper but i just don't wanna compromise safety. if its 10-20 bucks cheaper, i'd rather stick with TT900s.

haha...then like that i gotta go to each and every nearby bikeshop. they see my desperate face, i sure kanna chop. i know its cheaper but i just don't wanna compromise safety. if its 10-20 bucks cheaper, i'd rather stick with TT900s.

how much u fix the TT900? from which shop?

TEAM RedBull Singapore

We're back from the luilian trip... Hope Uncle & RS_NOUVO79 had a great day.

Hi Bro,

Wow the trip is fantastic except the rain. It does not damper our spirit to move on. Seriously bro, i doesn't got the chance to thank you personally for for fantastic job which you rendered for our safety. To our fellow Nouvoeans, Bro bigcow ensure Group 1 safety compromising his by chasing away some leeches on the way back to Machap from Pagoh. Unselfish of you Bro.:thumb:

Hi Bro,

Wow the trip is fantastic except the rain. It does not damper our spirit to move on. Seriously bro, i doesn't got the chance to thank you personally for for fantastic job which you rendered for our safety. To our fellow Nouvoeans, Bro bigcow ensure Group 1 safety compromising his by chasing away some leeches on the way back to Machap from Pagoh. Unselfish of you Bro.:thumb:

haha..... my job ma..... i ask u guys to go de. also my pleasure to help.

TEAM RedBull Singapore

haha..... my job ma..... i ask u guys to go de. also my pleasure to help.

I also want to thank you for ensuring our safety. Knowing that somebody knows Nouvo and has a spare belt ( I assume :p ) sure boost the confidence.

Hi Bro,

hi RS_NOUVO79, also want to thank you for taking care of me, besides your wifey :) The morning prata session and having the same bike sure make the differences with going up w/o knowing somebody before that.

Do you know of a good place to get side mirrors for nouvo?

actually I have a problem of not being able to see directly what's directly behind me using the stock mirrors. Maybe it's because my shoulders are wide. Was told the way to overcome this is to use mirrors with longer shafts but was concerned about hitting cars' side mirrors.

any recommendations or live with the issue? was thinking of fixing rear camera and a lcd monitor like those used on buses.

Guys, pls beware of thomson plaza carpark as it is very slippery on rainy day. I almost drop my bike luckily I grip the handle closely and got 2 guys helped me.

My License

Class 2B - 23 April 2009

Class 3 - 11 September 2006

My Rides

Yamaha Nouvo Elegance - 12 June 2009

Honda PCX 150 - 24 June 2013 (Current)

I also want to thank you for ensuring our safety. Knowing that somebody knows Nouvo and has a spare belt ( I assume :p ) sure boost the confidence.

i brought the spare new belt along, scared forget to bring, purposely put the belt in my FJR since Friday night... but, none of u broke your belts??? haha..........

TEAM RedBull Singapore

Dear Bro bigcow,

I do understand rollabyka concern on the grips. I using stock IRC, if fells like threading on thin ice. My balls are like the pics Racingter holding the durians. One big, one small all the way during our trip :cheeky::sweat:

hi RS_NOUVO79, also want to thank you for taking care of me, besides your wifey :) The morning prata session and having the same bike sure make the differences with going up w/o knowing somebody before that.

It's my pleasure Uncle. It's what this forum all about, making new friends.:thumb::thumb:

Guys, pls beware of thomson plaza carpark as it is very slippery on rainy day. I almost drop my bike luckily I grip the handle closely and got 2 guys helped me.

Thanks for the tip bro :thumb::thumb:

when wanna meet guys???????? y not let the oldest do the honour? i anything as long as i not going JB for my regular top ups........

TEAM RedBull Singapore

yeah,perhaps we can have a meet up in singapore?

My Rides

Yamaha Nouvo MX - Sep 2006

Honda CB400 Spec II - Nov 2007

Yamaha Nouvo Elegance - Oct 2008

Suzuki GSXR 600 K6 - June 2009

Gilera Fuoco 500 - Dec 2009

Honda CB1000R - July 2011

Harley Davidson Sportster Forty Eight - Dec 2012 (Current)

i brought the spare new belt along, scared forget to bring, purposely put the belt in my FJR since Friday night... but, none of u broke your belts??? haha..........

Yeah, trust you man, that's why didn't bothered to check :)

BTW, you sure looked garang in ur FJR!

The carpark system at TP also cannot deduct money from my cashcard in IU.