SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF WaveRider

ZoRoM

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi bros,

Just wondering if anyone is looking for wave leather front basket covers? I've got plenty and if bought in bulk, i can give discount.

the brand is posh and strictly for wave (all models) as long as you have a front basket. its good for keeping things jus in case it rains and definitely, it makes your bike looks cute!

Brand: POSH

Color: Black

Price: $8 each

SMS me for details:) Ride safe!

Samuel 98195614

hi bros,

Just wondering if anyone is looking for wave leather front basket covers? I've got plenty and if bought in bulk, i can give discount.

the brand is posh and strictly for wave (all models) as long as you have a front basket. its good for keeping things jus in case it rains and definitely, it makes your bike looks cute!

Brand: POSH

Color: Black

Price: $8 each

SMS me for details:) Ride safe!

Samuel 98195614

and i have many accessories for wave too! contact me for details. inclusive of suspension lifters, braided hoses, engine covers, chain covers, LEDs.

many years ago i rode a wave and i done almost everything i can on it and therefore am quite familiar with which accessories usable for wave. low cost for nicer ride.

cheers

sorry if i hijacked this discussion thread with my personal sale but because most of my accessories are meant for WAVE riders and here is the best place for all to know.

Don't worry about pricing because its very cheap. not meant to make myself rich but just to benefit someone whom might need it. Besides, all my parts leftovers are brand new and cheaper than Lim ah boy (confirm +chop) and LIMITED pieces :cheeky:

once again, cheers to all and have a pleasant weekend ahead. :thumb:

sorry if i hijacked this discussion thread with my personal sale but because most of my accessories are meant for WAVE riders and here is the best place for all to know.

Don't worry about pricing because its very cheap. not meant to make myself rich but just to benefit someone whom might need it. Besides, all my parts leftovers are brand new and cheaper than Lim ah boy (confirm +chop) and LIMITED pieces :cheeky:

once again, cheers to all and have a pleasant weekend ahead. :thumb:

Loud electric horns that are able to fit into the front fairing perhaps?

does anyone know of any good brake pump dat can fit into wave without cutting or moding da plastics??

BAJAJ Pulsar 180(apr06)-(nov07)

HONDA NSR 150 sp(nov07)-(mar09)

HONDA specIII(mar09)-(dec10)

HONDA wave125(dec10)-(nov12)

YAMAHA rxz135(nov12)-

top speed: TBC

mileage: miles away

Quote: not the fastest bike but the faster rider...

**if iam wrong please correct me, iam only new to this**

Hi guys, I just got my wave S today. I am thinking of getting a new cover set. Any idea where I can get them? You guys recommend getting here or JB?

JB is always better and cheaper

YAMAHA rxz135(nov12)-

hi all, i just got my wave yesterday. collecting on monday. anyways. the Crankshaft just got changed and need to run in, anyone got any tips? i know the ol school below 90 dun rev hard kinda procedure. but what about the hard run in. guide? (only those exoerienced hard run in should answer this part.)

â™  Living life fast throttleâ™ 

◕‿◕

Hi all wave riders... I'm letting go of my leovince full system for wave 125.. Going cheap at $250 no scratches or anything except for the normal rust of the bolt...... Not sure how the transfer owner works.... But to be paid by buyer.... only used for a month plus.... Used not abused.. Selling coz it's kinda noisy tho more like mosquito hehe.. Pm me... Selling here first... If no good respond will go to garage sale :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/82454896@N07/7554745564/

Hi all wave riders... I'm letting go of my leovince full system for wave 125.. Going cheap at $250 no scratches or anything except for the normal rust of the bolt...... Not sure how the transfer owner works.... But to be paid by buyer.... only used for a month plus.... Used not abused.. Selling coz it's kinda noisy tho more like mosquito hehe.. Pm me... Selling here first... If no good respond will go to garage sale :)

A very good deal!!

Ups for leovince (:

I notice when i change gear, the gear seems to engage not smoothly.. So guys is there a problem with the clutch or engine?

do u know when was the last time yr clutch was service?? if not den its a gd idea to go to a shop and look into it

YAMAHA rxz135(nov12)-

I notice when i change gear, the gear seems to engage not smoothly.. So guys is there a problem with the clutch or engine?

do u know when was the last time yr clutch was service?? if not den its a gd idea to go to a shop and look into it

YAMAHA rxz135(nov12)-

My Wave got the same problem, was quoted RM80+ the change the clutch pads at AGL. Not a big problem, it's just due to normal wear & tear.

Class 3 - 22/11/1996

@ Kampong Ubi Driving Centre

Class 4 - 19/11/1999

@ Pan Country Driving Centre

Class 2B - 28/01/2005

@ Singapore Safety Driving Centre

Class 2A - 15/02/2011

@ Comfort Driving Centre

Class 2 - 17/02/2014

@ Comfort Driving Centre

JB is always better and cheaper

how much ? I know LAB selling at 80 for the whole set right but heard its single colour, not sure if If have the facelifted WaveS or still selling old WaveS which has the signal lights with headlight.

hi all' date=' i just got my wave yesterday. collecting on monday. anyways. the Crankshaft just got changed and need to run in, anyone got any tips? i know the ol school below 90 dun rev hard kinda procedure. but what about the hard run in. guide? (only those exoerienced hard run in should answer this part.)[/quote']

Erm the max of wave is like 100+ a lil only so you most likely don't have much choice? :confused:

My Wave got the same problem, was quoted RM80+ the change the clutch pads at AGL. Not a big problem, it's just due to normal wear & tear.

Don't understand how will it feel cuz no other bike to compare this feeling. Is it a sudden jerk feeling when you change gear? I think my freeplay for clutch is a lil too far :lol:

Will jerk sometimes when chaning gears, and sometimes can also feel the clutch-slip while picking up speed.

Class 3 - 22/11/1996

@ Kampong Ubi Driving Centre

Class 4 - 19/11/1999

@ Pan Country Driving Centre

Class 2B - 28/01/2005

@ Singapore Safety Driving Centre

Class 2A - 15/02/2011

@ Comfort Driving Centre

Class 2 - 17/02/2014

@ Comfort Driving Centre

hello waveriders.any ideas how much a nice basket cost at LAB?lazy la wan to go jb.

My Rides

Gilera VXR200(2007-2009)

Kawasaki KRR150(2009-2009)

Suzuki K9 DRZ400sm(2009-Present)

Honda Wave125S(2010-Present)

Will jerk sometimes when chaning gears, and sometimes can also feel the clutch-slip while picking up speed.

Hmm perhaps I should go hua chin and check it out before heading to agl for a change if needed. Haven't been riding a such small cc 4stroke bike for a while I think it could have felt as norm to me even if sth is wrong LoL

Thanks for sharing btw! ;)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Anyone here need the original foot rest with the original rubber stepping grips...

I got it extra when I got the bike, because the original very easy get bent & get out of alignment when u accidentally bang on curb and sometime scraping with cornering etc..

Name the price, if alright I just let go! keep also no use for me! Thanks...

Ride's History :

Yamaha TZM 150 (03-05)

Honda Wave 125 (05-07)

SYM GTS 200 (6mths)

Yamaha T-Max R5 (07-11)

Yamaha Tmax 2011 (Current rides now)

Adventure will never End with a Yamaha T-Max R5...

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/3/23/916311/Track%20PIc.jpg