SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF WaveRider

ZoRoM

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

do you know that overhauling engine can be done at s$380 minimum, with

silent chain, conrod bearing, engine gasket, clean block abit, clutch plate change, piston set changed for that amount?

curious but which shop is it that offers this? also, silent chain as in timing chain?

â™  Living life fast throttleâ™ 

◕‿◕

but how'd you gonna fit 10L inside? come on kill the suspense where to get the 10L? haha.. interestin' date=' i wonder how's the setup. I'm gonna google it..![/quote']

Ive seen wave wit e tank b4.. It jst look lyk a normal bike wit oil tank.. Outbuild.. At e front of e sit..

is your bike still displaying p-plate? if yes, i suspect the shop you went to wants to play drama. do you know that overhauling engine can be done at s$380 minimum, with

silent chain, conrod bearing, engine gasket, clean block abit, clutch plate change, piston set changed for that amount?

woahh.. where can that 380dollars overhaul be done?

good or not?

Oh ya guys, i need advice on another thing. Will it be any much difference for a wave to fix on fast throttle? Because from what i heard, you currently already can full throttle max that's why no point fixing on a fast throttle. It's actually for those that can't reach to their full throttle ? Thanks in advance! =)

shorter throttle cable kinda thing. You turn less dist to reach there faster thats all..

going when i successfully gather kakis lor.. ai mai ai mai? hahahahah
Poison session? :rolleyes:

anyone knows roughly how much a new wave s meter cost?

mine totaly dead.. jb mechanic ask me buy in sg cheaper.

i'm goin to look for 1 meter soon.. at least i won't tio carrot.

100sgd? I'm looking for someoone who doesn't want their old meter transparent cover and giving it away. scratched mine, go and buy its not worth it either :(

Racing Boy Sports Rims :$140

Fast Throttle Kit: $75

got this list from Unique Motorsports

Is the price reasonable??

Any place can get cheaper than this in SG??

shorter throttle cable kinda thing. You turn less dist to reach there faster thats all..

Alright thanks =) got my answer then..

Class 3 - 25 Nov 08

Class 2B - 03 Sep 09 - Honda wave 125.

Class 2A -19 June 12 -

It's a bittersweet symphony, this life.

Live to ride another day.

hahah suquare box.. Hi Hi... i assume u were looking for something at sungei rd i guess, u park u bike n left in a hurry.. park illegal sumemore.LOL.

I was taking a look at thieve's market.

Looking for possible treasures. LOL...

'08 Leo-Vince Wave S

The day i quit riding,

Is when those whom I love,

Cry every time I get on my motorcycle.

hello guys, any idea where i get my horn replace and how much will it cost? My airhorn caught water, now sot sot already.. soon or later sure no sound already.

Class 3 - 25 Nov 08

Class 2B - 03 Sep 09 - Honda wave 125.

Class 2A -19 June 12 -

It's a bittersweet symphony, this life.

Live to ride another day.

hello guys, any idea where i get my horn replace and how much will it cost? My airhorn caught water, now sot sot already.. soon or later sure no sound already.

Along Rowell Rd, there's a shop selling Hella Supertone. Can't remember the price(less than $50) but they are worth the $$. Very loud and legal.

The shop is a counter only, can't walk in.

Just ask the shopkeeper, they will know. Check for made in Germany, and there's a free relay inside.

If you want, you can look for me in Bishan to test it before going to purchase it.

'08 Leo-Vince Wave S

The day i quit riding,

Is when those whom I love,

Cry every time I get on my motorcycle.