Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi all,


I got into accident recently. Car (aston martin) beat red light travelling about 50-70kmph bang into me. I rider.


So I just want to know, for motor damage is I claim from his insurance right?


Then for personal claims like hospitalisation bills/phone spoil/unable to work all these I need hire lawyer to claim is it? If hire lawyer I sure win right?


Because when the accident happened, coincidentally police was nearby already. i didnt manage to get his particulars but police take already. And the driver admit liability immediately after the accident, and also there were many witnesses (pedestrian) nearby who scold him also.


Thanks in advance

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...