SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Bad experiences with Driving company

Just to share my bad experience with this private driving company.

Something about myself first,

Been riding since i was 18, and 5 years on still enjoying my ride. Got a military license in the army days, and was hoping to have a try on the 4 wheels.

Staying in the east side -----> CDC was the nearest driving school, but was thinking since i've got some driving experience, why nt private?

Step into the ubi road, i believe most of us will notice old nissan/toyota parked on the road side with 2 big pieces of yellow sticker advertising $22/hr, $24/hr.

And that is when my nightmare started.

First lesson scheduled on 6pm. I reached the designated place 15 mins earlier ( Enthu ma, finally can get a taste of a "decent 4 wheel" rather that those rover ) 6.10pm, still no instructor to be seen. Then finally 6.15pm a uncle came by, and got started off my first lesson.

This was what happen in the whole of lesson 1.

Engage gear 1, move in a snail-like speed around eunos car park. I politely reminded the instructor that i've got driving experiences, he replied " SO? millitary license so what? Can drive civilian car meh? " I suck thumb, continue driving, thinking that maybe it is their teaching guide lines.

after some time, he asked me to park on the road side. I was thinking, WAAH, 1 and a half hour gone liao? so bloody fast. Then i took a glance on my watch, WTH 7.20pm nia.

He took out my record card, and asked me when wanna book lesson with him again. I interupted, " Uncle, now only 7.20pm leh." he then does a small thud on the dash board and says" i follow the time here! ( a small digital clock stick on the dash board in front of him and reflected the time 7.31pm)

Suck thumb again.

In total i went for 4 lesson, and on 2 occassion i was given a different instructor. I must say there is one particular instructor that really taught me well, but the rest suck.

Recently i just pass my FTT, called up Mr TxN yesterday(he is the boss and also the one to contact if u wanna book lesson, when you speak to him on the phone, he is very unclear and often sounds like murmuring to himself ) and asked him to book a circuit lesson for me as well as my TP test. I was told to transfer an amount to him. After trying very hard to "catch" his account number, i transferred the money to him the very same night. I gave him a call soon after i transferred the money, but no avail.

the next day ( which is today ) in the afternoon i called him, comfirming that he had received the money, as well as to let him know which day i am free for the circuit lesson, and to remind him to book my TP test date. Again, he was very unclear, and every time i end a call with him, i still have plenty of ??? in my head. :dot: Btw he speaks only mandarin, and i do speak mandarin.

In the evening, I called him again, to check if he have book my TP test. Due to the nature of my work and hectic schedule i have to know the date earlier.

This is when my blood really boils :angry: :angry: :angry:

Ask when is my Test date, he says 2nd july, or 3rd july laa. Then i ask for the time slot, it is then where he started shouting at me.

" You keep on call, call, call, ask, ask, ask, SO gan Jiong For WHAT?!! Cannot wait ISSIT? " I Super dulan, but still keep my cool, i say " Uncle , uncle relax leh, so agitated for what?

He than says" July U want or Dun wan? Wan or dun wan....... DUn wan u can come, we meet a time, i'll pay u back your money!!! "

THis time i super dulan liao, my blood shoot straight up liao. With out talking much more, i hang up the phone. I called up the company, and wanted to complain, but damn, i was told he was the boss. ( What kinda boss he is? )

I grabbed my helmet, and headed straight down to eunos, waited for about half an hour and saw him arrived with his student. After his student left, i approached him and ask him for the refund. We argue for a while he says im and forcing him, irritating him when he is coaching.... i wished downfall for his business and took the money and left....

I must say its one of the cheaper driving company u can find, and like wad the old saying says, pay peanut, get monkey.

Bad bad experiences.

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f303/lana1232/funny.gif

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic