SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Price lists for all bikes in S'pore

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Just gotten 2A license this morning after 3 attempts. Time to get a 2A bike. Was told that CB400 is a good bike, and easier to maintain. Just did some search for prices for both new and used, but really confused about the different models like S4 Spec N, Reno, X, etc... I am not very familiar and good at bike, I just want something simple/easier to maintain, nothing fancy. Also, the prices for used bike are not really that cheap even it is like 10 to 15 years or more. Will it be better to get a new one instead? This should be easier and less costly to maintain, and the insurance should be lower too, right?

I really hope you guys can help me out here... Giving me some advices like which model should I go for, how much should I be looking at for used bike (and how many years old is better for me) or new bike....

Any advice will be most welcome.

Thanks.

Wat is the best buy for class 2B bike for transport use and how much is the price. Thanks

Kup would do the job well if you ask me. Sorry im noob when comes to pricing. Normally I will look at bikemart or call shop to ask then compare with sales section. (Mostly 2nd hand) :)

Just gotten 2A license this morning after 3 attempts. Time to get a 2A bike. Was told that CB400 is a good bike, and easier to maintain. Just did some search for prices for both new and used, but really confused about the different models like S4 Spec N, Reno, X, etc... I am not very familiar and good at bike, I just want something simple/easier to maintain, nothing fancy. Also, the prices for used bike are not really that cheap even it is like 10 to 15 years or more. Will it be better to get a new one instead? This should be easier and less costly to maintain, and the insurance should be lower too, right?

I really hope you guys can help me out here... Giving me some advices like which model should I go for, how much should I be looking at for used bike (and how many years old is better for me) or new bike....

Any advice will be most welcome.

Thanks.

Hi bro. If you are upgrading, i suppose go for Super4 Revo 09' onwards bike; more value if you trade in for a class2 bike. Else;Super4 Revo would be good enough. Its a good bike! Really good bike for the Class 2A category. Prices should be ranging from 10k onwards for Class2A Super4 Revo bikes. Hope that helps you. Cheers!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

anyone got a good place to buy a MP3 400cc with my tradein with my phantom TA200? any recommendations thanks

jeremy aka lanman

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a386/lanmansg/fsc/bost-10-1123936846.gif

Game StarT

how to be a "small man to a "BIG MAN"???

• 1 year later...

hey guys, if you want to save more, why don't utilize websites like here

usually if i need to buy anything i will come here to compare the price first, then i can compare with the market price. see whether it's above or below market price.

or if really dont have, use coupons lor. can save also maybe 10% since good bike usually quite expensive.

well my tips to save more money :) :cheeky:

• admin unpinned this topic