SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

TP (Temasek Polytechnic)

Aprilia_Lover

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Both my friend course mate. They just talk after school on their last paper. And Andrew was with my group at Zouk but he went off early. Ben was from the same class sec sch as my friend from my course (INS). Story was when Ben (Red and White Aprilia) was trying to make a U turn but it was too dark for Andrew (Black S4) to notice him and Andrew crash straight into the oil tank causing both to skii and caught fire. People, take care while riding too...

Speed is not important at all, what it matters is the skill of riding safely and treasuring your own life in your own hands.

Superfour CB400s friendster: [email protected]

Both my friend course mate. They just talk after school on their last paper. And Andrew was with my group at Zouk but he went off early. Ben was from the same class sec sch as my friend from my course (INS). Story was when Ben (Red and White Aprilia) was trying to make a U turn but it was too dark for Andrew (Black S4) to notice him and Andrew crash straight into the oil tank causing both to skii and caught fire. People, take care while riding too...

INS what course? ha| poor thing man....

Meow...

2 ppl die in bike accident from our school leh. poor thing man, wonder they from what coz. ANyone here park bike at the last block of engine, the bus stop there? i always park at there keke

issit the accident which 2 bikes coillided head on to each other and explode in flames ??

one of the deceased was my fren sister bf..

she was to go out wif him that night sumore..

haii

anyway i m from tp here.

just onto pract 1 only..

so still a newbie

hee..

http://www.hayabusa.org/albums/busa/ahd.jpg

Hayasaki ? or kawabusa ?

I from TP as well, last day in school was in June 1999.. grad liao hehe. So how many are bikers here?

Believe those nicks that post to this topic are from TP...

Speed is not important at all, what it matters is the skill of riding safely and treasuring your own life in your own hands.

Superfour CB400s friendster: [email protected]

i miss sch...

i miss the roti john on mondays in design canteen.....

i miss the nice tom yam soup in engineering short circuit....

i miss the cheap jap food in mensa.....

i miss the western food in itas canteen.....

i miss that BASTARDLY security guard at the library on the lookout for slippers.....

i miss the cheap art materials in the book store....

i miss the FREE PRINTING in cyber centre....

basically i miss student benefits... :D