SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

WTS/WTT: Triumph Tiger 1050SE (ABS) LOW MILEAGE.

Jvlz

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Where the Triumph Tiger 1050 really scores is the comfort with which it carries you over that distance. As more and more riders are discovering, the quasi off-road riding position of adventure-type bikes is easily the best for distance road use because of its spaciousness and upright stance. What you need to have with it is good wind protection and here the Tiger is outstanding, the screen directing the air away from your upper body with unusual smoothness and quiet: it really should be required riding for many other bike designers.

Add a passenger and with one exception the story’s the same: a well thought through machine that provides space, comfort and relaxed touring matched to an exhilarating pace, and the firmer suspension no longer feels overwhelmed as it apparently could on loaded up earlier versions. The handling is fine with everything kept in control, with or without load, and while the bike prefers swinging through corners to flicking, it’s communicative enough to be satisfying and inspire confidence – fun, they call it, and they’re right."

Taken from http://www.ashonbikes.com/content/triumph-tiger-1050-2012

http://www.youtu.be/dz1R2HzluWk

Edited by Jvlz

Nice bike bro!!! looks very meticulously maintained! ! ups for you!

p.s. I think u got fz1 bhp and fz8 bhp mixed up.. fz8 is ard 105 bhp and fz1 is ard 140 bhp.. :D

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

okay made the change. thanks for updating :)

superb handling. superb power! even sounds nicer with an after market exhaust on. really love the bike. i think i've seen you in jb the old custom caltex before bro. anyways. its such a waste to let a triple go. the powerband is absolutely stunning. you will not go wrong with a triple. good luck for your sale bro!

http://i38.tinypic.com/2610xz6.jpg

T r i u m p h S t r e e t T r i p l e

superb handling. superb power! even sounds nicer with an after market exhaust on. really love the bike. i think i've seen you in jb the old custom caltex before bro. anyways. its such a waste to let a triple go. the powerband is absolutely stunning. you will not go wrong with a triple. good luck for your sale bro!

that's why i don't really care if it takes awhile to sell. gives me more time to enjoy the bike! :p

you're riding a speed triple? don't remember seeing any triples in jb. say hi the next time you see me!