SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Archive] [Groups] WSR (2005-2007)

adrianleong

• Replies 27.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• icex

• issayboi

• sOulRiDeR

• Chow Yun Fatt

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hahahaha specs ur video macam South Buona Vista road leh... the arrow signs and all... clarence... hmmm... when ah can rent me? hehehe u open price lar...

my bro and a car crashed outside ten mile junction... errr junction... so micron become keropok...

I am The Great Cornholio!

And a Gringo...

I have no Bunghole...

hahahaha specs ur video macam South Buona Vista road leh... the arrow signs and all... clarence... hmmm... when ah can rent me? hehehe u open price lar...

my bro and a car crashed outside ten mile junction... errr junction... so micron become keropok...

He still got more vidz to come not yet complete his cruisin in aussie country rd, Ur bro okie anot?

99 99 99 99 99 99 99 99

maybe i was at South Buona Vista Road with my bike... :cheeky:

http://i519.photobucket.com/albums/u359/Wezzzzo/ASBK-EC-09_1736.jpg

Asphalt Surfer

Surfing The Asphalt & Bitumen Since 2004

He still got more vidz to come not yet complete his cruisin in aussie country rd, Ur bro okie anot?

actually i have already been to all the good roads, just that still not sick of it :)

http://i519.photobucket.com/albums/u359/Wezzzzo/ASBK-EC-09_1736.jpg

Asphalt Surfer

Surfing The Asphalt & Bitumen Since 2004