Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!
Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.
Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:
- Latest Motorcycle News
- SGBikeMart / Classified Ads
- Picture/Video Gallery
- Motorcycle Clubs
- Event Calendar
- and many more!
Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.
Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!
Triumph Speed Triple S
- Type of Advert For Sale (WTS)
- Item Condition Used
- Time Left THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!
- Quantity 1
- Price 18,800.00 SGD
If taking on the streets is the name of the game, nothing does it better than the Triumph Speed Triple S. The Speed Triple S is more than just a force of nature, it brings unmatched performance, character, style, quality and practicality where it matters – on real roads, in real riding conditions. It is housed in a chassis engineered for rider engagement and is packed with the latest rider technology.
Building on its legend as the original factory street fighter forged 21 years ago, the Speed Triple S truly has come of age.
- Type: Liquid-cooled, 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- Capacity: 1050 cc •Fuel capacity: 15 litres (go up to 300 km+)
- System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection with SAI
- Exhaust: Stainless Steel 3 into 1 into 2, twin high level stainless steel silencers
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate slip assist clutch (Ride By Wire) •Gearbox: 6-speed
- Swingarm: Single-sided, aluminum alloy with eccentric chain adjuster
- Front / Rear Wheels: Cast aluminum alloy multi-spoke 17 x 3.5 in / 17 x 6.0 in
- Front Suspension: Showa 43 mm upside down forks with adjustable rebound and compression damping
- Rear Suspension: Showa Monoshock with rebound and compression damping
- Brakes Front: Twin 320mm floating discs, Brembo 4-piston 2-pad radial mono-block calipers.
- Brakes Rear: Single 255 mm disc, Nissin single 2-piston sliding caliper.
- Instrument Display and Functions: LCD multi-functional instrument pack with digital speedometer, fuel gauge, trip computer, analogue tachometer, lap timer, programmable gear change lights, service interval announcement display, TPMS ready, switchable ABS, 5 rider modes setting display.
- Original Triumph mirror and bar end
- Original Triumph Belly pan
- Original Triumph flyscreen's Visor kit
- Original Triumph Frame sliders
- R&G Radiator guard
- R&G Oil cooler guard
- New Yuasa battery YTX14-BS in May-2021 (> 1 year)
- New set of Front and Rear tyre Metzeler SPORTEC M9 RR since Jun-2021 (> 1 year).
- New set of DID Chain since Jun-2021 (> 1 year).
She is regularly maintained and service by agent workshop only (Mah Pte Ltd), full records is available upon request I’m the second owner of the Speed Triple S, she is 2016-2017 model, registered on 14 Jul 2017 and has over 5yrs 4mths of COE left (as of 15-feb-2022). Road tax is fully paid till July 2022 and has a low mileage of 8,675* km (as of 15-feb-2022). *Less than 6km a day. The Speed triple is accident free, never drop, park in basement carpark with regular detailing by Saiko (https://www.facebook.com/saikodetailing/), condition is as good as new from my perspective, so a peace of mind for any interested party. Interested biker who fancy this triplet and wish to find out more, do drop me a message for chat/discussion.
Brand & Model
Triumph Speed Triple S
Type of Motorcycle
Original Registration Date
COE Expiry Date
Number of Owners